Just to clear things up I am not Slyscorpion

Urban Zombie

Just to clear things up I am not Slyscorpion

Post by Urban Zombie »

I am not slyscorpion. This internet thing is supposed to be Anon. I could literally be anyone. I could be Ronald Mcdonald for all you know or smokey the bear.

But I am not Slyscorpion

I am a member on the JOS boards though. I prefer not to be known on here though.

If you want me off here btw petition yahoo to put back up yahoo answers and yahoo news comments. I would leave for there in a heartbeat.
Agni

Re: Just to clear things up I am not Slyscorpion

Post by Agni »

Urban Zombie wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:01 pm I am not slyscorpion. This internet thing is supposed to be Anon. I could literally be anyone. I could be Ronald Mcdonald for all you know or smokey the bear.

But I am not Slyscorpion

I am a member on the JOS boards though. I prefer not to be known on here though.

If you want me off here btw petition yahoo to put back up yahoo answers and yahoo news comments. I would leave for there in a heartbeat.

I suppose it's fun to spread your dumb beliefs while thinking no one sees or senses you.

You are no savior, you only take advantage on those that don't know much. That makes you slyscorpion. You chose such a fitting name for your filthy and low being.

I bet its not fun when people know who you are and what you do despite your change in name and mannerisms.

You are no different than those kikes. Hiding behind false names and spreading rumors and lies. What a hypocrite, a coward and a lier.

You are exactly what your name sugests.. a lier, a deceiver, a scammer, a coward, a low life.
Urban Zombie

Post by Urban Zombie »

Agni wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:45 pm
Urban Zombie wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:01 pm I am not slyscorpion. This internet thing is supposed to be Anon. I could literally be anyone. I could be Ronald Mcdonald for all you know or smokey the bear.

But I am not Slyscorpion

I suppose it's fun to spread your dumb beliefs while thinking no one sees or senses you.

You are no savior, you only take advantage on those that don't know much. That makes you slyscorpion. You chose such a fitting name for your filthy and low being.

I bet its not fun when people know who you are and what you do despite your change in name and mannerisms.

You are no different than those kikes. Hiding behind false names and spreading rumors and lies. What a hypocrite, a coward and a lier.

You are exactly what your name sugests.. a lier, a deceiver, a scammer, a coward, a low life.
I am not a bad person I choose to side with earth. I am here to help and evolve human kind. I just do what I am told and carry out my mission. The mission is my DNA it tells me what to do. If you hate me so much talk to those above me. This is how I was created to be. Take it or leave it and shove it with your tone.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

If you are not slyscorpion and want anonimity you could simply say you are slyscorpion so no one would know who you are
Urban Zombie

Post by Urban Zombie »

Snakeway wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:50 pm If you are not slyscorpion and want anonimity you could simply say you are slyscorpion so no one would know who you are
That's true. I could also just say I am trolling if questioned or interrogated about my use of this forum as well. So all may be actually good.