I need to contact JoS members

ImprisonedSoul

Re: I need to contact JoS members

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:21 am
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:13 am
AnonPoster wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:58 am

There is absolutely nothing wrong with black people.
none of you or your brothers are related in any real sense. And you don't belong anywhere.

Your self hating mother is the Actual PROBLEM. Her karma hits and will follow you eternally.

So many years and you are still here complaining about the same shit. Meditations? Zero? Fuck off, Born in Hell, your level of insanity is beyond funny after a point.

What is wrong is a white woman mating with a native american and then with a black person and who knows maybe chinese will be on her list. Go and fix your problems with that degenerate woman and not here.

You are the perfect example how MENTALLY UNSTABLE is the offspring of any mixing.

Stick to your race, kids DO NOT MIX RACE! This is the perfect example of the outcome/product!
/sigh... Okay, I'll bite. lol.

You: There is absolutely nothing wrong with black people.

Me: Then why call them niggers...? Isn't that a derogatory term to use against them? lol. Clearly; if you'd go to those lengths ((in disrespect)) then you have some sort of problem with them.

You: none of you or your brothers are related in any real sense. And you don't belong anywhere.

Me: What...? Make sense dude. Are you talking about my biological half-brothers...? Because if so; then yes... We are related, lol. Unless; of course... I'm in some holographic projection... Stuck on some holo-deck ((like what you would see from Star Trek)), and if that's the case... Then you'd be right. These people are either holographic illusions; or actors and if it's the second then who the hell is playing the characters...!? LOL!

You: Your self hating mother is the Actual PROBLEM. Her karma hits and will follow you eternally.

Me: We all have our karma, lol. And karma is also something that one can never truly escape from either. =) And I also doubt anyone truly loves themselves; when they're bound to an alien Jewish matrix.

You: What is wrong is a white woman mating with a native american and then with a black person and who knows maybe chinese will be on her list. Go and fix your problems with that degenerate woman and not here.

Me: I don't see any problem with it; and I would say that there ultimately isn't... If you understood the true nature of consciousness; then you would very likely understand that. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ed/fa/cb ... 4cacbb.jpg

You: You are the perfect example how MENTALLY UNSTABLE is the offspring of any mixing.

Me: How am I mentally unstable? Seems to me it's the other way around. You're the one getting triggered here. =)

As far as I see you don't like people talking nice to you. You are a neglected soul raised on the street (your dear mother's fault again) and I see no reasons to engage in any more conversations with you.

I am not triggered by the way. This is your own projection and stupidity. Fake, me, never. I tell what I see and the way I deliver it is always the way you ask for it.

30+ and still a crying baby isn't it. You should be ashamed of yourself for how you conduct yourself and fill your.time. go get a job or something. Meditate all your spare time and fuck off because I will not waste one single second more on you.
I wasn't raised on the streets... I was actually raised within a family that has a lot of money ((and still does)). The hotel and motel business is what they're in... And they own a few major brand named hotels too. =) My father's side of the family ((which is my Native American side)) isn't exactly poor either; despite a lot of them coming from the reservation, but I don't see why money would be all that important anyways when it ultimately has no real value...? It's only psychic energy that is infused in that monoply-coloured money that gives it value. Other than that... It's just paper.

As far as being neglected... That's all humans. lol. No one truly understands us... Not our parents, friends... Wife or husband. This is the reason why we seek comfort in 'Gods' ((as we are programmed to do)). We don't get the attention we deserve. =) Spirits are eaten here...

You: I am not triggered by the way. This is your own projection and stupidity.

Me: I don't think so. lol.

You: Fake, me, never. I tell what I see and the way I deliver it is always the way you ask for it.

Me: Lies. lol.

You: 30+ and still a crying baby isn't it.

Me: And this is coming from someone like you...? I'm not too offended. lol.

You: You should be ashamed of yourself for how you conduct yourself and fill your.time.

Me: Why waste your time in responding to someone you deem so lowly...? lol. To someone you deem to be a "Wild Beast"? Surely, you're trolling... Right? And if not; then what is TRUE agenda...? You know... The one you don't want people to know about? ;)

You: Meditate all your spare time and fuck off because I will not waste one single second more on you.

Me: That's not as easy as you like to pretend that it is... Considering the brainwashing factor/ negative programming that all humans are subjected to... To where we would be taking meditation serious; let alone have the patience ((with ourselves)) in taking meditation programs seriously ((which is a part of that negative programming))... If not for the system itself; meditation would be life. lol.

But I don't expect you to acknowledge these facts, because you're either just a bad troll or this guy: https://d279m997dpfwgl.cloudfront.net/w ... 00x563.jpg
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:37 am
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:13 am

/sigh... Okay, I'll bite. lol.

You: There is absolutely nothing wrong with black people.

Me: Then why call them niggers...? Isn't that a derogatory term to use against them? lol. Clearly; if you'd go to those lengths ((in disrespect)) then you have some sort of problem with them.

You: none of you or your brothers are related in any real sense. And you don't belong anywhere.

Me: What...? Make sense dude. Are you talking about my biological half-brothers...? Because if so; then yes... We are related, lol. Unless; of course... I'm in some holographic projection... Stuck on some holo-deck ((like what you would see from Star Trek)), and if that's the case... Then you'd be right. These people are either holographic illusions; or actors and if it's the second then who the hell is playing the characters...!? LOL!

You: Your self hating mother is the Actual PROBLEM. Her karma hits and will follow you eternally.

Me: We all have our karma, lol. And karma is also something that one can never truly escape from either. =) And I also doubt anyone truly loves themselves; when they're bound to an alien Jewish matrix.

You: What is wrong is a white woman mating with a native american and then with a black person and who knows maybe chinese will be on her list. Go and fix your problems with that degenerate woman and not here.

Me: I don't see any problem with it; and I would say that there ultimately isn't... If you understood the true nature of consciousness; then you would very likely understand that. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ed/fa/cb ... 4cacbb.jpg

You: You are the perfect example how MENTALLY UNSTABLE is the offspring of any mixing.

Me: How am I mentally unstable? Seems to me it's the other way around. You're the one getting triggered here. =)

As far as I see you don't like people talking nice to you. You are a neglected soul raised on the street (your dear mother's fault again) and I see no reasons to engage in any more conversations with you.

I am not triggered by the way. This is your own projection and stupidity. Fake, me, never. I tell what I see and the way I deliver it is always the way you ask for it.

30+ and still a crying baby isn't it. You should be ashamed of yourself for how you conduct yourself and fill your.time. go get a job or something. Meditate all your spare time and fuck off because I will not waste one single second more on you.
I wasn't raised on the streets... I was actually raised within a family that has a lot of money ((and still does)). The hotel and motel business is what they're in... And they own a few major brand named hotels too. =) My father's side of the family ((which is my Native American side)) isn't exactly poor either; despite a lot of them coming from the reservation, but I don't see why money would be all that important anyways when it ultimately has no real value...? It's only psychic energy that is infused in that monoply-coloured money that gives it value. Other than that... It's just paper.

As far as being neglected... That's all humans. lol. No one truly understands us... Not our parents, friends... Wife or husband. This is the reason why we seek comfort in 'Gods' ((as we are programmed to do)). We don't get the attention we deserve. =) Spirits are eaten here...

You: Fake, me, never. I tell what I see and the way I deliver it is always the way you ask for it.

You: You should be ashamed of yourself for how you conduct yourself and fill your.time.

Me: Why waste your time in responding to someone you deem so lowly...? lol. To someone you deem to be a "Wild Beast"? Surely, you're trolling... Right? And if not; then what is TRUE agenda...? You know... The one you don't want people to know about? ;)

You: Meditate all your spare time and fuck off because I will not waste one single second more on you.

Me: That's not as easy as you like to pretend that it is... Considering the brainwashing factor/ negative programming that all humans are subjected to... To where we would be taking meditation serious; let alone have the patience ((with ourselves)) in taking meditation programs seriously ((which is a part of that negative programming))... If not for the system itself; meditation would be life. lol.

But I don't expect you to acknowledge these facts, because you're either just a bad troll or this guy: https://d279m997dpfwgl.cloudfront.net/w ... 00x563.jpg

If you live with the impression that I will ever read this infantile

Me:

You:

Shit

You are wrong.

Take my advice. Go and fucking get a serious job. Work your ass out. You are a fucking adult. Repeating same old eternal shit on forums won't heal you. You need to get engaged in the real world and to stop this delusional imprisonment which is nothing but your own lack of purpose in life. Just an excuse for your failures.

Step nr 2. Meditate. Do it daily. Start with cleaning your aura and soul. Avoid any empowering and crap. Yoga will do good as well. Just cleaning and more cleaning so you might clear your mind also in a few months. Nothing complicated.

But you won't. You come here with the same old same old. To do what? Helping others when you are not able to help yourself?

Stop replying I have no more time for your bullshit.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:58 am
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:37 am

If you live with the impression that I will ever read this infantile

Me:

You:

Shit

You are wrong.

Take my advice. Go and fucking get a serious job. Work your ass out. You are a fucking adult. Repeating same old eternal shit on forums won't heal you. You need to get engaged in the real world and to stop this delusional imprisonment which is nothing but your own lack of purpose in life. Just an excuse for your failures.

Step nr 2. Meditate. Do it daily. Start with cleaning your aura and soul. Avoid any empowering and crap. Yoga will do good as well. Just cleaning and more cleaning so you might clear your mind also in a few months. Nothing complicated.

But you won't. You come here with the same old same old. To do what? Helping others when you are not able to help yourself?

Stop replying I have no more time for your bullshit.
I do work out, and I do have a serious job ((at least more than what most people would have for one)), but I do find it interesting that you're adding these false characteristics to my life... Almost as if you're tying to compensate for something that's missing in your own...? And what is up with you and your on-going use of the word "Eternal"...? It's a bit weird... lol.

And what is "The Real World"...? You mean the world where people believe this has real value...? Because if that's the world you're referring to then that world is farrrrrr from real.

As for meditation advice... I don't need it. At least not from you anyways, but thanks. ;) You can also take all the rest of that advice you gave me and shove it up your ass too, because I don't take advice from hypocrites or shlomos ((of any kind)), and if I were to bet... You'd be the second. There's something insidious/ rat-like about you... I really think you're this dude here: https://d279m997dpfwgl.cloudfront.net/w ... 00x748.jpg lol. I have a hard time believing that you're just some troll... I honestly do.
Last edited by ImprisonedSoul on Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Urban Zombie

Post by Urban Zombie »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:52 am
AnonPoster wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:49 am
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:26 am

Am I...? Or are you? And nice ad hominem btw. :)
Born in hell is back!

Welcome back how have you been?
Well; considering the fact that I have a very powerful astral attachment on me that refuses to allow me to express myself in ways that I want to ((to where people would take me serious and to where I would sound genuine and not so easily be 'put into my place' by clowns like Urban "Zombie")), or to allow me to utilize my own psychic potential ((and to actually be allowed to use it)) so I can get out of this "Hell"/I.E. Jewish matrix, then I would say not very good... lol.
You didn't need to leave the JOS or think the Gods don't care about us because of this. The point is you learn and grow. I have had some very bad astral attacks before too myself. I did not even figure out what was going on till I advanced more. It was not just removed for me and the person doing it was not just destroyed. I had to do that myself. It is possible to fight back against those things. You just let it sit there for years taking you over.

Long story short you done gone and fucked up did what it wants.

You have a Christian mindset about the Gods and spirituality. In Satanism we save ourselves. It's probably too late now for you to remove that shit your going to have to wait till the enemy is weakened more.

Your fault you could have fought it.
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

Urban Zombie wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:57 am
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:52 am
AnonPoster wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:49 am

Born in hell is back!

Welcome back how have you been?
Well; considering the fact that I have a very powerful astral attachment on me that refuses to allow me to express myself in ways that I want to ((to where people would take me serious and to where I would sound genuine and not so easily be 'put into my place' by clowns like Urban "Zombie")), or to allow me to utilize my own psychic potential ((and to actually be allowed to use it)) so I can get out of this "Hell"/I.E. Jewish matrix, then I would say not very good... lol.
You didn't need to leave the JOS or think the Gods don't care about us because of this. The point is you learn and grow. I have had some very bad astral attacks before too myself. I did not even figure out what was going on till I advanced more. It was not just removed for me and the person doing it was not just destroyed. I had to do that myself. It is possible to fight back against those things. You just let it sit there for years taking you over.

Long story short you done gone and fucked up did what it wants.

You have a Christian mindset about the Gods and spirituality. In Satanism we save ourselves. It's probably too late now for you to remove that shit your going to have to wait till the enemy is weakened more.

Your fault you could have fought it.
You don't "learn and grow" when you're bound to a Jewish/ (("but more so"; alien)) matrix that is solely designed to keep you FROM growing; and you can't defeat this matrix until you become aware of it; which can only be done through occult power and knowledge... And your 'Gods' ultimately do nothing in helping humanity become aware of the matrix; and if you don't become aware of it on your own terms, but on the terms of this matrix/ or the aliens that created such, and keep us stuck here ((within it; as psychic exploits)); then you're pretty much screwed: The Hotel California, by the Eagles. No one realizes that the Hotel California/ the matrix is the great beast; until it's too late... Only to be faced with death; reincarnate and **receive** the same guidance/ and bullshit lies that prevented you from walking out of that door in your past life. You are programmed by these alien 'Gods' to receive that guidance. It's a pretty fool-proof system... Once you see it in all it's glory ((which I have)). You're like a frog in a boiling pot of hot water... The pot is the matrix itself; and the water is equivalent to consciousness. These aliens are directly attacking your consciousness through the matrix... Shit will eventually "boil over", but by the time the individual begins to figure this out they'll already have lost a lot of control; they're already half-way dead... You can slightly pull yourself out of the pot with what ever strength you have left, but these aliens will throw you back in and since you're half-dead you won't have the necessary strength to fight back; while pulling yourself out at the same time. The goal is to wake up, before you get crippled... But what are the chances of that happening when you're not even aware that you're in a pot...? You were born here. You don't know any different... Never seen life outside of it. To you; the pot is the natural/ "Real" world.

You: You have a Christian mindset about the Gods and spirituality.

Me: That's actually you... You're the one that blindly depends on 'Gods' you truly know nothing about; nor would I say that you are 100% certain in their existence... You just pretend that you are. You want to believe this; simply to stay in your comfort zone. It takes one to know one; because that's how I was when I followed the JoS... I ignored the redflags that told me otherwise, because I didn't want to confront the scary truth; the fact that I was alone...

"In Satanism we save ourselves" - Of course, because you don't get any real guidance from Satan or his Demons.

You: It's probably too late now for you to remove that shit your going to have to wait till the enemy is weakened more.

Me: Why don't you remove it...? Since you like to pretend that you have that power...

Like I said before; this isn't just some mere thought-form that's attached to me, and the purpose of it being on me is what I'm capable of DOING. Which is likely beyond anything that you can do; No offense. Stopping someone's heart with my mind doesn't come close to what I could truly do if I was allowed to utilize my psychic potential; which can only happen without this astral attachment on me... Which is also the reason why it's on me. It acts as a form of "astral handcuffs".