PLEASE READ... IMPORTANT SCREEN SHOT.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Attachments
Responsetoafaggot.jpg
Responsetoafaggot.jpg (376.72 KiB) Viewed 565 times
ImprisonedSoul

Re: My response to Urban Zombie

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

"You don't even personally know Maxine; You don't have an open third eye to where you have the ability to **SEE THROUGH** people and know them at their cores; to where you can make an accurate assessment to whether or not the individual is actually legit, and not working for some Jewish Nwo.

And it doesn't matter if you reveal anything on these forums or not, because that enemy that you speak of are very advanced astral entities that control humanity through higher dimensions... They ((unlike you)) have an open third eye. They know you inside and out... They know you better than you know yourself. lol. You can't hide anything from the aliens that control this planet and ultimately control your life ((as they do with all of us)).

You: In the 90s we were witnessing the end of the world and humankind.

Me: The aliens that control humanity ((and also; allow us to LIVE)) will not allow humanity to destroy itself... We are their psychic exploits. Earth is a farm for a race of multi-dimensional E.T. energy vampires and humanity is THEIR product. The only thing the JoS isn't being honest about, is the fact that the 'Gods' tie DIRECTLY into the system itself or /I.E. this Jewish matrix. HoodedCobra knows the truth... The fucking piece of shit is a shiester to the 33rd degree and very likely Jewish himself.

P.S. And nice name by the way... Urban "Zombie". Zombies = Golems... Golems = Soulless gentiles that are used by Jews; https://www.learnreligions.com/what-is-a-golem-4173438. Your screen name is a red flag, but not enough to convict you of being a shill."
Urban Zombie

Post by Urban Zombie »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:18 am "You don't even personally know Maxine; You don't have an open third eye to where you have the ability to **SEE THROUGH** people and know them at their cores; to where you can make an accurate assessment to whether or not the individual is actually legit, and not working for some Jewish Nwo.

And it doesn't matter if you reveal anything on these forums or not, because that enemy that you speak of are very advanced astral entities that control humanity through higher dimensions... They ((unlike you)) have an open third eye. They know you inside and out... They know you better than you know yourself. lol. You can't hide anything from the aliens that control this planet and ultimately control your life ((as they do with all of us)).

Me: The aliens that control humanity ((and also; allow us to LIVE)) will not allow humanity to destroy itself... We are their psychic exploits. Earth is a farm for a race of multi-dimensional E.T. energy vampires and humanity is THEIR product. The only thing the JoS isn't being honest about, is the fact that the 'Gods' tie DIRECTLY into the system itself or /I.E. this Jewish matrix. HoodedCobra knows the truth... The fucking piece of shit is a shiester to the 33rd degree and very likely Jewish himself.

P.S. And nice name by the way... Urban "Zombie". Zombies = Golems... Golems = Soulless gentiles that are used by Jews; https://www.learnreligions.com/what-is-a-golem-4173438. Your screen name is a red flag, but not enough to convict you of being a shill."
Urban Zombie actually is a reference to people that have become empty soulless shells due to drugs and abuse and trauma and gone past the point of no return to where there is no saving them. They are a human without a soul most often seen in Urban areas they all carry certain characteristics such as grandiose speech lack of contact with reality usually being homeless talking to someone who is not there etc. There are a few more.

My girlfriend almost became one but I saved her.

Anyways I just picked a random name cause it sounded cool. That was a word some people used when I went to college over near Detroit to describe a certain group nothing else. I am not a shill and I don't take this place super serious. I don't believe you on them being jews btw or that the Gods are related to the JWO.
Urban Zombie

Post by Urban Zombie »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:18 am "You don't even personally know Maxine; You don't have an open third eye to where you have the ability to **SEE THROUGH** people and know them at their cores; to where you can make an accurate assessment to whether or not the individual is actually legit, and not working for some Jewish Nwo.

Your going to tell me this when you couldn't even get rid of an astral parasite that is powerful but not unbeatable I won against this one once another person removed a second one from me awhile before that. Those things are weird and appear to be a thoughtform not an intelligent being anyways.

Let me guess its the one with long thin legs like a spider has tentacles that go into the lower chakras and makes this weird computer sound and can block or change thoughts.

If your against the JOS though it maybe will not be removable cause the Gods don't protect people who hate their agenda.
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

Urban Zombie wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:07 am

Your going to tell me this when you couldn't even get rid of an astral parasite that is powerful but not unbeatable I won against this one once another person removed a second one from me awhile before that. Those things are weird and appear to be a thoughtform not an intelligent being anyways.

Let me guess its the one with long thin legs like a spider has tentacles that go into the lower chakras and makes this weird computer sound and can block or change thoughts.

If your against the JOS though it maybe will not be removable cause the Gods don't protect people who hate their agenda.
Maybe it was the 'Gods' that placed this thing on me to begin with, because they're not legit...? I'm not saying the 'Gods' have never existed, but how can I go about determining whether or not the JoS follows the right ones; and not just impostor beings...?

And getting rid of astral attachments isn't so easy when you don't have an open third eye. =) I doubt any legit human being does; knowing how we live under a system that is solely designed to keep people from opening the third eye; let alone gaining any sort of occult power period. I also don't believe that the creature on me is some thought-form either, but an actual living creature of some sort... I've seen it a couple times, but not completely... It's like some sort of giant insect; or at least that's the vibe I got from it by reading it's energy field one night ((a night where I was very open to the astral)). I've seen the Greys multiple times and I've also seen little people; such as beings like the 'God' Bes, and pixies... I've actually had a physical encounter with pixies. Why am I bringing any of this up...? Just making a point; I'm not a soul that wasn't born without power... I've always been having psychic experiences through out my life... All the way back towards my childhood.
Urban Zombie

Post by Urban Zombie »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:39 am
Urban Zombie wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:07 am

Maybe it was the 'Gods' that placed this thing on me to begin with, because they're not legit...? I'm not saying the 'Gods' have never existed, but how can I go about determining whether or not the JoS follows the right ones; and not just impostor beings...?

And getting rid of astral attachments isn't so easy when you don't have an open third eye. =) I doubt any legit human being does; knowing how we live under a system that is solely designed to keep people from opening the third eye; let alone gaining any sort of occult power period. I also don't believe that the creature on me is some thought-form either, but an actual living creature of some sort... I've seen it a couple times, but not completely... It's like some sort of giant insect; or at least that's the vibe I got from it by reading it's energy field one night ((a night where I was very open to the astral)). I've seen the Greys multiple times and I've also seen little people; such as beings like the 'God' Bes, and pixies... I've actually had a physical encounter with pixies. Why am I bringing any of this up...? Just making a point; I'm not a soul that wasn't born without power... I've always been having psychic experiences through out my life... All the way back towards my childhood.
Yeah and two of those astral things attacked me when watching your videos then they quit coming to me as soon as I realized that I never saw them before or since.
My point is I don't know what your attached too I don't know if I can trust everything.

You do seem to be aware of some things normal people are not and people don't speak about a lot on the JOS I am too.

There are people that are pretty much hosts for aliens and there are the Jews I am suprised you don't know this site is run by two of them too as is the whole exposing joy of Satan movement. It's all a front. You never got to try out a lot of stuff from jos.

If it's not workable and doesn't give power then that means I am powerful from past lives.

I am not in the enemy matrix btw I have some control over aspects of it. I am mostly here as an observer. I can remote view other places there are ones both beautiful and horrible. We appear to be in a section of space that is mostly occupied planets by the same enemy or planets that have no life. The planet closest to us I call nightmare planet the enemy already won there most the people either have the chip or are greatly modified. The rest on lockdown in huge dystopian looking cities living in pods.

Good luck getting in contact with anyone. You are blocked from doing that. They are too far away and those not involved in this war don't want to be involved. Some planets literally hate our guts cause of how low and arrogant humanity is.

I trust the Gods so far so good they helped us ancient times wasn't like today. In Egypt people were free to advance and do what they want mostly.

So what this translates to is we get out of this war maybe win maybe lose but you end up in a confused state trapped till whatever happens happens.

It sucks to be you and yes maybe someone will help you in time keep up hope.
Urban Zombie

Post by Urban Zombie »

I am willing to talk to you more though I did find your views incredibly interesting. You did a good job in critique more so than most sites did of the jos. Most sites are just obvious nonsense that bother with this. You actually understand the astral stuff.

And your hopeless imprisoned ideas about life would make for a nice movie or story or vibe of something creative. A lot of people would kind of find it interesting to watch or listen too.

But it's not hopeless on the other side life is beautiful and amazing.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Hey Born in Hell stupid dick

In case Gods attached that thing on you, which I don't know, you TOTALLY DESERVE IT FUCK HEAD.

Why? Because you threatened kids and people kids to murder and crap. You are capable of unimaginable shit and desaster and people like you don't deserve any advancement.

Stay in darkness and suffering you moron!
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:58 am Hey Born in Hell stupid dick

In case Gods attached that thing on you, which I don't know, you TOTALLY DESERVE IT FUCK HEAD.

Why? Because you threatened kids and people kids to murder and crap. You are capable of unimaginable shit and desaster and people like you don't deserve any advancement.

How do I know I'm dealing with kids...? Again; this goes back to me possibly being in an alien hologram of some sort. And I would also never attack anyone's kids unless I had a good reason in doing so; which would have to be a hell of a good reason... And the 'Gods' kill kids everyday through their matrix; and sometimes in very, very horrible manners. I ((nor any human being)) could ever compare in the amount of suffering they've caused to the world... And these are also the same 'Gods' you suck off too ((like a bitch; may I add)).
Last edited by ImprisonedSoul on Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:52 am
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:58 am Hey Born in Hell stupid dick

How do I know I'm dealing with kids...? Again; this goes back to me possibly being in an alien hologram of some sort. And I would also never attack anyone's kids unless I had a good reason in doing so; which would have to be a hell of a good reason... And the 'Gods' kill kids everyday through their matrix; and sometimes in very, very horrible manners. I bet the attacks ((in some cases)) are worse than physical death itself. I ((nor any human being)) could ever compare in the amount of suffering they've caused to the world... And these are also the same 'Gods' you suck off too ((like a bitch; may I add)).
Unless you have a good reason?

Give me a good reason
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.