Something weird happened

HPBlackMamba

Re: Something weird happened

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Owenavo wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:55 pm I haven’t really been on here that much as I have been resting and getting myself together. Just recently had covid but nothing to worry about. I’m fine.

Well… Anyway what I want to start off by saying is just before I was just looking out the window in the back room downstairs and I got this intuitive feeling that a presence was around and I just knew it was behind me but only like 2 meters away from me. I felt this thing coming towards me and I could see what almost looked a black shadow being marching at me and I could see this black energy permeating off of it. Then I fully turned around and when I did I saw it shoot off into the kitchen fast when I looked at it. I even laughed. But it completely vanished. Even though that happened I know that my aura is protected and cleansed, so it probably knew it couldn’t get to me.
I am sorry to hear that you came down with Covid. My wishes for you is that you will make a strong recovery. Thank you for sharing this experience with a Shadow being with us.
HPBlackMamba