Things Zola + Mamba Said

BirdofFreedom

Re: Things Zola + Mamba Said

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 2:53 am
siatris_stings_you wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 2:34 am
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:20 pmim a thieving whore. i stole jos money, faked draun being a white boy the jos would save. i stole the donations , made t4s to steal more
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lets use a little logic, snakey, to show you how full of shit you are.

What you presented here it's FABRICATED. why, you made up a message writen by zola which is a fallacy as she never wrote that message

But

When it comes in this case. You truly wrote that message. And cobra deleted your original message supposedly. Tell us why. But agaistallautority did what? Replied to you quoting cobra on your original message which is deleted? Am I an idiot? Is it something missing or somethibg I don't u understand, snakeway? Pls help
click the little arrow next to the text he 'quoted' from from 'zola' it takes you a post made from vraum saying cobra isn't siatris.
This guy is really losing his mind.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:20 pmim a thieving whore. i stole jos money, faked draun being a white boy the jos would save. i stole the donations , made t4s to steal more

What you presented here it's FABRICATED. why, you made up a message writen by zola which is a fallacy as she never wrote that message

But

When it comes in this case. You truly wrote that message. And cobra deleted your original message supposedly. Tell us why. But agaistallautority did what? Replied to you quoting cobra on your original message which is deleted? Am I an idiot? Is it something missing or somethibg I don't u understand, snakeway? Pls help
Birdoffreedom is it something that I missed? I mean what the hell is he keep saying? Nonesense.
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 2:59 am

But

Birdoffreedom is it something that I missed? I mean what the hell is he keep saying? Nonesense.
Pretty sure he's losing his mind over this thread: viewtopic.php?t=876

The way he got caught was that he thought he was logged onto siatris's account but instead he was logged into his main highpreist cobra account and was talking as if he was on siatris's account.
When he realized his mistake he deleted his post made on his HP account but it was to late, tripleA had already quoted the post and made a reply to it.
He couldn't remove tripleA's post because someone had archived the reply on the wayback machine.

He got caught and is losing his mind over it.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:05 am

But

The way he got caught was that he thought he was logged onto siatris's account but instead he was logged into his main highpreist cobra account and was talking as if he was on siatris's account.
When he realized his mistake he deleted his post made on his HP account but it was to late, tripleA had already quoted the post and made a reply to it.
He couldn't remove tripleA's post because someone had archived the reply on the wayback machine.

Birdoffreedom thank you
All my respect
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:10 am

Birdoffreedom thank you
All my respect
And just to see how desperate he is, he activated Shannon acc.
I have no proof yet is more like a feeling and logical correlations along the years but I highly suspect shannon was never real.
I suspect when the shit hit the fan with siatris=cobra, they, Cobra and Lydia had to come up with something as deleting all the topic was even more worse to do so they switched on shannon.
Maybe I am wrong on this one, but with siatris is already out there for all to see, undoubtedly.

Sorry cobra but people are not distracted. Your games and lies will be exposed.
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:24 am

Birdoffreedom thank you
All my respect
I have no proof yet is more like a feeling and logical correlations along the years but I highly suspect shannon was never real.
I suspect when the shit hit the fan with siatris=cobra, they, Cobra and Lydia had to come up with something as deleting all the topic was even more worse to do so they switched on shannon.
Maybe I am wrong on this one, but with siatris is already out there for all to see, undoubtedly.

it's possible that they may seem the same because they're connected to entities they 'perceive' to be 'Satan' and the gods.
Which results in them acting as if they're part of 1 mind, like a borg.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:24 am

Birdoffreedom thank you
All my respect

Shannon is real. We have met before.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

But

He was quoted by another person due to a mistake.

You just try to lie, but it's obvious.

You just slander and say nothing truthful.
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:42 am

AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:42 am

Are you technologically that dumb to not know how to check it yourself. Is this the level of retardation in jos? Then no wonder why he plays you so easily. Good luck