Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

RedDawn

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Post by RedDawn »

7uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudjfbfnsicndnk ivihnenwkalcj jfnejwkskdmrnrbdhcisia cjcnfkaoworifj1838684929294!:")#)3!4;&+:('($)#(3!4!&+"("(#(#($?5+5839294757483929284848492929$74;'!dkdjfjcnekwoaofnfnfngnnxkskwkemfcncjzkakwkenfncbcjzkakwmenrbfbbxbzkKK๐ŸงŽ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ๐ŸงŽ๐Ÿโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿธ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ๐ŸงŽ๐Ÿโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ๐ŸงŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฒ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿฆƒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ๐ŸงŽ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ๐ŸงŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ–๐Ÿท๐Ÿ–๐Ÿท๐Ÿ–๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿ–๐Ÿท๐Ÿ๐ŸงŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ

Not spam, I promise
RED DAWN = Seeker, obviously
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

What you are doing, redass, is hounding me.

It means to chase someone or to refuse to leave someone alone, especially because you want to get something from them:

โ€œI'm willing to give this group an ultimatum. Give my account administrator control equal to what Black Mamba had, or cease to exist. Zola can refocus on her art, Owen can continue being a moderator. The "truth 4 Satan" will be reformed heavily, under my discretion. This group will become a place of Satanic Unity, instead of one that openly encourages slander towards the Joy of Satan and harbors miscreants.

I'm more qualified as a High Priest than Black Mamba, by right of power. Nobody with strong beliefs in the work they preform would ever have the capacity of leaving it behind. Owen is a qualified moderator, but calling him a High Priest is hilariously pathetic. No offense to him, it's not his fault this was decided. Unless Zola is managing something significant behind the scenes, she's a negative influence here with sole intention of causing drama with the JoS vindictively.

Whether the T4S reforms in a positive way or breaks apart due to piss poor management, I will be satisfied.โ€

redass

viewtopic.php?t=1504

Synonym: to harass. Causing feelings of anger and displeasure. Ruining the forum experience for everyone with malice aforethought. Criminal harassment.

Like I suggested earlier, siatriscobracro redass, go back to your dead forum and get the hell out of my life. Worry about your own business, rather than trying to get into mine. You are so jealous and vindictive....and childish, as this nonsense thread proves.

I gave you a warning earlier. Your account is deactivated.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition