Siatris is Cobra

KorvusTheRaven

Re: Siatris is Cobra

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

FancyMancy wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:13 pm I don't want to hijack this thread, so I'll just say - I'm better than before! Seeing as I started on a theme already, I'll continue with one here - things can only get better... so yeah.
Fancy, you're back!

This is ShadowTheRaven, how have you been the past few years?
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

shadowc137 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:24 pm
FancyMancy wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:13 pm I don't want to hijack this thread, so I'll just say - I'm better than before! Seeing as I started on a theme already, I'll continue with one here - things can only get better... so yeah.
Fancy, you're back!

This is ShadowTheRaven, how have you been the past few years?
"Back"? I've never been here before...

I recognise the username from JoS. I've been fine, but it doesn't seem like it has been a few years since you were on JoS.
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

FancyMancy wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:44 pm
BirdofFreedom wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:05 amthe old members that are still there turned into freakshows like you said, have you seen fancymancy and ol whatever?
AnonPoster wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:16 am Fancy, oh my. He looks total inoffensive but once you get into his radar lets say you wronged the sweet sensitive gay him, he will follow you into eternal useless bullying.
How exactly have I "turned into a freak show"? I'm not gay and I don't follow anyone nor do I bully anyone eternally nor at all. I merely retaliate if I decide to. I have my own life to live, and I don't need to waste time on trying to be a keyboard warrior. Try getting your facts straight before you start preaching bullshit. Thanks for your input, though.
you've got an abnormal way of speaking.
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

FancyMancy wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:22 pm
I recognise the username from JoS. I've been fine, but it doesn't seem like it has been a few years since you were on JoS.
I've been gone since about 2020 mate.

Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

shadowc137 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:40 pm
There is a shadowcat profile over there, so it is not you?
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

Snakeway wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:47 pm
shadowc137 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:40 pm
There is a shadowcat profile over there, so it is not you?
No. But i knew her.

OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

FancyMancy wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:09 pm
It doesn't matter to me if he or she is, or they are, leading it. Things will happen one way or another regardless. Say I leave JoS and do whatever, then in 10 years, 20 years, I will see things happening; if I stay with JoS and do whatever, then in 10 years, 20 years, I will see things happening. Things - whatever they may be - will happen anyway. Que sera, sera? I disagree - the future is ours to see... obviously. :roll: We're going to be in it. Maybe JoS is correct, maybe T4S is correct, maybe neither are correct... (Surely, both cannot be correct at the same time.) Things are going to happen no matter what.
hey fancymancy welcome
nice to see you here
how are you
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

OpenMind wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:05 am
FancyMancy wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:09 pm
It doesn't matter to me if he or she is, or they are, leading it. Things will happen one way or another regardless. Say I leave JoS and do whatever, then in 10 years, 20 years, I will see things happening; if I stay with JoS and do whatever, then in 10 years, 20 years, I will see things happening. Things - whatever they may be - will happen anyway. Que sera, sera? I disagree - the future is ours to see... obviously. :roll: We're going to be in it. Maybe JoS is correct, maybe T4S is correct, maybe neither are correct... (Surely, both cannot be correct at the same time.) Things are going to happen no matter what.
hey fancymancy welcome
nice to see you here
how are you
but you know hoodedcobra will ban you now on Jos
he is reading this forum
here he is using the siatris nickname
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

OpenMind wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:09 am but you know hoodedcobra will ban you now on Jos
he is reading this forum
here he is using the siatris nickname
If he wasn't going to turn, why is he here? If not here, then at least away from that narcissist.

Basilikum

Post by Basilikum »

Mancy don't let you be decieved by these big-nosed creatures on here. You can freely email HPC and he'll explain to you what happened, the post was misquoted by the Authority guy on the forums.