Latest stupidity on JOS

OpenMind

Latest stupidity on JOS

Post by OpenMind »

first part was already deleted but you will get the picture
by slyscorpion » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:17 am
Do NOT go to or focus on any of the enemy places I talked about
It's a trap. The enemy was trying to lure me to go there in the astral as nothing can be done if I do I would have been destroyed as they are not where the Gods can enter or have anything to do with right now. The enemy has full control of them. This is the info I got. They are real places that look much like I said though.

The enemy attack against me is almost over. I just felt I should warn everyone as I was given this info. There really is no reason to try to do any of the things I said. I was being influenced by enemy entities. I did not know that at the time though.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 91e756b83e
delusional much
nooo this is one highly advanced Jos member
Snakeway

Re: Latest stupidity on JOS

Post by Snakeway »

What enemy places did he talked about? lol
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

here is another one
by Ol argedco luciftias » Sat May 30, 2020 2:46 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

I have had to go into many of their buildings recently for my work. And every doorway and every window in the whole building, they have those shema scrolls glued to the wall. I thought those were just for doorways to the outside of the building, but it is every doorway within the entire building. On one floor of the building I was on, I saw probably 50 shema scrolls, they just had them everywhere.

When I saw this, it made me take it more seriously. All I could think when I saw it is to be impressed by their use of such an ancient and serious technology. An entire circuit, every shema scroll is part of the same circuit as every other one that there has ever been. I saw visions of ancient camp sites and small villages with these same shema scrolls posted around the perimeters. And I saw that it is the exact same shema from that camp site 5,000 years ago as all the ones that are in front of me now. Organized in the same way, in the same circuit, around the same perimeters. And it showed me much more about how seriously all of this really is. How serious of a technology that it is, and how seriously that jews have preserved and maintained the use of this technology for thousands of years continuously. They are very advanced and lucky in that way, that their culture got to keep this technology while our cultures lost ours.

I can feel the energy emanating from every shema scroll when I look at them. Looks like some kind of a small red light coming out from them. And I feel how each of those scrolls is both offensive and defensive. Defensive to not allow anything that would harm them to go past it through the doorway. But also offensive to project curses outward against anybody outside. And that red light, those curses and defenses, they are the same ones that were used in those camps and villages thousands of years ago, the energy has not gotten any older and has not changed it's form at all in all that time.

But I think that this circuitry, this technology of a web of projecting emitters where each one repeats the same energy around itself wherever it is placed. It's entire job is to Keep Satan Out and not let any part of Satan enter into their building. But I am a part of Satan and here I am right in the center of their building? I walked past all of them like they weren't even there, they never slowed me down and they never kept me out. And I see the hate in their eyes when most of them look at me, they know that I am part of Satan, but still they all talk very politely to me because they require the work that I am there to do. That showed me that all of their energy is now worthless. Satan walks directly through their security system like it doesn't even exist. So I was relaxed and paying very close attention to myself to feel if I could feel any curses going into me from them, because I know that is what they are made to do, but I could not feel anything bad happening to me, I felt strong.

I could see the red astral light that each shema was trying to emit, but they were very dim. I could feel that they used to be brighter, there was a time years ago when each one shined bright and blue like lightning, but now at this time when I am seeing them now they are only very dim. I felt like it is like there is a little AA 1.5v battery in each one that has lost all of it's charge months ago, so now it is only the most dim glow that is left.

This was all a very strange experience for me, but it was important. It showed me a lot about how their circuit works, and the state of how strong and healthy the circuit is right now. It is almost gone, it is only very dim now and getting more dim every day. I was afraid at first to go deep into the center of hundreds or thousands of them where all of them live, I thought I would be tied up in their basement getting eaten for dinner, but Satan told me to not be scared because they don't know who I am. Satan told me that they know I am a goy, but they don't know how much Satan is in me
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 91e756b83e
delusional much
noooo this is another highly advanced Jos member
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Snakeway wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:33 pm What enemy places did he talked about? lol
pretty much same delusional stuff like ol arceco just slyscorpion said that the enemy wanted to kill him and our gods have no power
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

according to hoodedcobra these 2 delusional idiots are highly advanced Jos members he gave them mod rights
imagine that :clap:
probably these 2 will be next jos guardians :lol:
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

if you have other examples
lets keep track
will be a fun thread
Basilikum

Post by Basilikum »

OpenMind wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:40 pm according to hoodedcobra these 2 delusional idiots are highly advanced Jos members he gave them mod rights
They don't have mod rights lol
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Basilikum wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:43 pm
OpenMind wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:40 pm according to hoodedcobra these 2 delusional idiots are highly advanced Jos members he gave them mod rights
they have mod rights
ol argedgo lucfitas bragged about it on discord
he said he will be Jos guardian soon
slyscorpion was bitching how he deserve to be high priest
and slyscorpion deleted half of his thread yesterday
only with mod rights you can delete posts
yeah hoodedcobra gaved mod rights to these delusional idiots
and then wonder why legit ss are leaving Jos
Basilikum

Post by Basilikum »

OpenMind wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:05 am
Basilikum wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:43 pm
they have mod rights
ol argedgo lucfitas bragged about it on discord
he said he will be Jos guardian soon
slyscorpion was bitching how he deserve to be high priest
and slyscorpion deleted half of his thread yesterday
only with mod rights you can delete posts
yeah hoodedcobra gaved mod rights to these delusional idiots
and then wonder why legit ss are leaving Jos
LMAO
being off-mod doesn't mean mod rights, learn the difference
Where did u even get their discord loool
Neo

Post by Neo »

OpenMind wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:36 pm
Snakeway wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:33 pm What enemy places did he talked about? lol
pretty much same delusional stuff like ol arceco just slyscorpion said that the enemy wanted to kill him and our gods have no power
Ol argedco and Slyscorpion are known for using drugs, first one even made a video while he was smoking weed saying that in this way he gets in trance faster, the second one also admited several times that he is under enemy influence, so with all that there is no surprise, yep these individuals are trully delusional by all means