What The Final RTR Is Really Leading Towards Be Warned

HPBlackMamba

Re: What The Final RTR Is Really Leading Towards Be Warned

Post by HPBlackMamba »

siatris wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:49 pm
u're confusing me with some1 else, i know who that is. he made a fake acct also in jos forums before. he is an infiltrator.

it was siatris teloah or something

im not them sry, u're wrong on that one.

but i am not surprised u could be another acct of theirs also, faking it to later fake u changed 'ur mind' as they did with a some more alrdy.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Siatris, everyone thinks you are full of shit because of your denialsm and the fact that you refuse to listen to reason....
HPBlackMamba

Post by Don Danko »

Sitardass admitted the utube channel attacking the JoS was his channel. Then lied and claimed it was not. Now he is called out for being a Jew snitched out by his own former room mate....lol
Hayden

Post by Hayden »

Don Danko wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:08 pm Sitardass admitted the utube channel attacking the JoS was his channel. Then lied and claimed it was not. Now he is called out for being a Jew snitched out by his own former room mate....lol
according to the JOS everyone is jewish. Including the majority of their own members. Everyone with a differing opinion from Cobra is jewish. Everyone who is averse to spending an hour daily chanting hebrew is jewish. Anyone who felt bad from the RTR is jewish. Anyone I don't like is jewish. etc. Nearly every day on the forum I would see people talking about having panic attacks about whether they are jewish or not and it's obvious where this came from leading to self-loathing. normal people don't get this. who knows how many people actually committed suicide and/or had their lives ruined by drugs by taking faceless nameless larpers with no real credentials like Maxine/Cobra seriously.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

That's why its funny that Sitardass gets called out for being a jew by another of his own JoS buddies here. All he does here is 'Muh Cobra fuk u jew' posting.

Hayden wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:32 pm
Don Danko wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:08 pm Sitardass admitted the utube channel attacking the JoS was his channel. Then lied and claimed it was not. Now he is called out for being a Jew snitched out by his own former room mate....lol
according to the JOS everyone is jewish. Including the majority of their own members. Everyone with a differing opinion from Cobra is jewish. Everyone who is averse to spending an hour daily chanting hebrew is jewish. Anyone who felt bad from the RTR is jewish. Anyone I don't like is jewish. etc. Nearly every day on the forum I would see people talking about having panic attacks about whether they are jewish or not and it's obvious where this came from leading to self-loathing. normal people don't get this. who knows how many people actually committed suicide and/or had their lives ruined by drugs by taking faceless nameless larpers with no real credentials like Maxine/Cobra seriously.