Latest stupidity on JOS

AnonPoster

Re: Latest stupidity on JOS

Post by AnonPoster »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:14 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:58 pm
You all are seriously full of shit, as you have been in almost all of the comments that you have posted from the beginning on this topic
Ol argedco luciftias has never used any heavy drugs and he's not delusional, FYI if someone smokes occasionally some weed that doesn't mean he is a drug user and weed is legal in many states, so I don't know where you got that stupid idea from. Just more proof of how you don't have a clue what you talk about
Ol argedco luciftias is very advanced he could easily be HP and indeed has helped tens of thousands of members advance on JOS and other places, it is true that his hard work has not been recognized not even close at its true value on JOS probably because the clergy feels threatened by him but he doesn't care about that, he doesn't care about titles and it's nobody's business where he goes or who his friends are, you wish you had someone as advanced as him here but you guys are just low level normies and some jews, stop slandering him, maybe you have a chance
"If a comrade of ours opens a Jewish newspaper in the morning and does not find himself vilified there, then he has spent yesterday to no account"
Ok Ol argedco luciftias. You know what's dumb? No one gives a shit. The only ones who come here to "defend" certain users on JoS, is the JoS member themselves, giving themselves praise. Lol

You guys really need to look in the mirror. If you were so confident in yourself and in your path why are you even over here in the first place?

If any of you were so powerful and high ranking then what does it matter if you guys are getting slandered or whatever? Someone so insignificant as us kikes or Jews you people point fingers at because we think for ourselves and don't agree with everything. The bicker of back and forth between Zola and Cobra needs to end. It's making both forums miserable.

I'm former Nazidruid83 on that JoS forums. I came here not because I was butt hurt in JoS but because I didn't agree with everything, I have a very different perceptive, including politics when I tried to share my own views and stated they are just my views and not something everyone should agree to, I was attacked for my own free thought. Oh and the fact I'm trans was repeatedly attacked even though I never spoke about it. I was harassed and hounded. You motherfuckers all jumped me like as if you were ordered to by your Master. Who is your Master?

So you guys have no idea how far gone you guys are and you are destroying the fundamentals of what a free thinking Satanist is. I've written in these forums to the ONA ideology incorporated to JoS. Take a look at the threads I made to educate yourself.

Also be aware, denial will be evidence of all the information I have and also Information can be manipulated.
Ol argedco luciftias is very very advanced you dont know what you talking about, you are low level
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:24 pm
You all are seriously full of shit, as you have been in almost all of the comments that you have posted from the beginning on this topic
Ol argedco luciftias has never used any heavy drugs and he's not delusional, FYI if someone smokes occasionally some weed that doesn't mean he is a drug user and weed is legal in many states, so I don't know where you got that stupid idea from. Just more proof of how you don't have a clue what you talk about
Ol argedco luciftias is very advanced he could easily be HP and indeed has helped tens of thousands of members advance on JOS and other places, it is true that his hard work has not been recognized not even close at its true value on JOS probably because the clergy feels threatened by him but he doesn't care about that, he doesn't care about titles and it's nobody's business where he goes or who his friends are, you wish you had someone as advanced as him here but you guys are just low level normies and some jews, stop slandering him, maybe you have a chance
"If a comrade of ours opens a Jewish newspaper in the morning and does not find himself vilified there, then he has spent yesterday to no account"
oy vey
look what the cat dragged in !
lmfao
ol argeco lufitas the weed kike
oy vey
:lol: :lol:
go away weed kike
the truth is out
Last edited by OpenMind on Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:14 pm
Ok Ol argedco luciftias. You know what's dumb? No one gives a shit. The only ones who come here to "defend" certain users on JoS, is the JoS member themselves, giving themselves praise. Lol

You guys really need to look in the mirror. If you were so confident in yourself and in your path why are you even over here in the first place?

If any of you were so powerful and high ranking then what does it matter if you guys are getting slandered or whatever? Someone so insignificant as us kikes or Jews you people point fingers at because we think for ourselves and don't agree with everything. The bicker of back and forth between Zola and Cobra needs to end. It's making both forums miserable.

I'm former Nazidruid83 on that JoS forums. I came here not because I was butt hurt in JoS but because I didn't agree with everything, I have a very different perceptive, including politics when I tried to share my own views and stated they are just my views and not something everyone should agree to, I was attacked for my own free thought. Oh and the fact I'm trans was repeatedly attacked even though I never spoke about it. I was harassed and hounded. You motherfuckers all jumped me like as if you were ordered to by your Master. Who is your Master?

So you guys have no idea how far gone you guys are and you are destroying the fundamentals of what a free thinking Satanist is. I've written in these forums to the ONA ideology incorporated to JoS. Take a look at the threads I made to educate yourself.

Also be aware, denial will be evidence of all the information I have and also Information can be manipulated.
agree
good reply
big like
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Re: Magnum Opus on 1MAY 2024 , PART 1

Post by Serbon » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:19 pm

Stop spending time on this troll, he's trying to infiltrate JoS. He's attacking JoS outside of the forums.
btw serbon you r retard
you dont know nothing about Magnum Opus
and OpenMind2 its NOT me
its somebody else
and i dont have to infiltrate on Jos
i can make a new acc. or 10 or whatever
but no i dont want to return in that dumbster
i left Jos long time ago
got that?
go cry and dont forget to tell your master
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

OpenMind wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:30 pm
Re: Magnum Opus on 1MAY 2024 , PART 1

Post by Serbon » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:19 pm

Stop spending time on this troll, he's trying to infiltrate JoS. He's attacking JoS outside of the forums.
btw serbon you r retard
you dont know nothing about Magnum Opus
and OpenMind2 its NOT me
its somebody else
and i dont have to infiltrate on Jos
i can make a new acc. or 10 or whatever
but no i dont want to return in that dumbster
i left Jos long time ago
got that?
go cry and dont forget to tell your master
stop bullshitng you jew worshiping piece of shit
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

OpenMind wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:14 pm
oy vey
lmfao
oy vey
go away weed kike
the truth is out
HP Cobra just did an article speaking against drugs, weed and so on but yet one of his mods is on drugs and promotes weed smoking :lol:
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:20 am
oy vey
lmfao
oy vey
go away weed kike
the truth is out
HP Cobra just did an article speaking against drugs, weed and so on but yet one of his mods is on drugs and promotes weed smoking :lol:
Who?
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:12 am Who?
Read the posts above, it its Ol argedco luciftias this idiot did a video in the past on Aldrick channel he was smoking weed live and he said you can get in the trance faster if you smoke weed LOL , anyway his post above says it all, the best part is this sorry ass is a mod on JOS now, nothing to ad
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:23 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:12 am Who?
Read the posts above, it its Ol argedco luciftias this idiot did a video in the past on Aldrick channel he was smoking weed live and he said you can get in the trance faster if you smoke weed LOL , anyway his post above says it all, the best part is this sorry ass is a mod on JOS now, nothing to ad
he isnt a mod
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:20 am
oy vey
lmfao
oy vey
go away weed kike
the truth is out
yes i know
its so funny
now when you read Jos
its like you watch a sitcom comedy