AnonPoster

Re: Jos and wisdom

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:29 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:20 am
BirdofFreedom wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:12 am

"Shut the fuck up."
I'll do as i please.

As for the rest of what you wrote, well that is not my problem.
You sound like seeker 'I do as I please'. What a fucking retarded conversation and you expect people to take you SERIOUS. Based on retardness. Another clown who acts erratic with no justification. wow no surprise

I want to actually thank you from the bottom of my heart, you helped me to truly appreciate Cobra even more.
"What a fucking retarded conversation and you expect people to take you SERIOUS. Based on retardness. Another clown who acts erratic with no justification. wow no surprise "
Isn't that literally you tho, lol.
i just asked someone a question and you completely took of.

"You sound like seeker 'I do as I please'."
Well if you've read my username you'd notice it has the word 'freedom' in it, I do as i please, because i'm free to do so.

"I want to actually thank you from the bottom of my heart, you helped me to truly appreciate Cobra even more."
You're welcome?
Ok birdie you are just infantile, can't deal with your silliness, do as you please. Be as stupid as you want.
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

"Shut the fuck up."
I'll do as i please.

You sound like seeker 'I do as I please'. What a fucking retarded conversation and you expect people to take you SERIOUS. Based on retardness. Another clown who acts erratic with no justification. wow no surprise

I want to actually thank you from the bottom of my heart, you helped me to truly appreciate Cobra even more.
"What a fucking retarded conversation and you expect people to take you SERIOUS. Based on retardness. Another clown who acts erratic with no justification. wow no surprise "

Well if you've read my username you'd notice it has the word 'freedom' in it, I do as i please, because i'm free to do so.

"I want to actually thank you from the bottom of my heart, you helped me to truly appreciate Cobra even more."
You're welcome?
Lol I'm the original account username called Seeker83, I've became famous among a few retards over in JoS. I don't really pay any attention to them anymore, starving for my attention.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
Celeste AikoGal

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:20 am
Celeste AikoGal wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:50 am
BirdofFreedom wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:29 am

out of curiosity why do you want to contact demons anyway?
i don't want to, at least for now. i've been into demonolatry for like a bit. i contacted two Demons, they helped me. for now, i don't need to do this. i'm theistic satanist and i mostly pray Satan. idk if i'll return into Demonolatry.
Daemons are really misunderstood. Daemons in Greek myth are sent by Zeus and the famous Pergamon Altar is the Throne of Satan according to book of Revelation.

The word Daemon comes from Greek. It's a protecting spirit. The belief in such spirits existed both in Greece and at Rome. The Greeks called them daimones and appear to have believed in them from the earliest times, though Homer does not mention them. Hesiod speaks of them and says that they were 30,000 in number, and that they dwelled on earth unseen by mortals, as the ministers of Zeus, and as the guardians of men and of justice. He further conceives them to be the souls of the righteous men who lived in the golden age of the world.

30,000 is a number I've done some research on and it relates to being connected to divine source. Also in Hebrew Kabalah, that's exactly what it relates to.

Here's an interesting read on Daemon.

https://daemonpage.com/socrates-daimon.php

It's funny because I'd think working with a Daemon yield more results especially in daily life. It's a still small voice within that advises you. Can be synonymous with intuition. I actually enjoy this definition of Daemon. Because it's less baggage. And I'm pretty sure most Daemons like Goetia are then "ministers of Zeus/Satan" ...I mean after all there are a lot of goetia names parallel to pagan deities. But everything I'm telling you is just based on my perceptive and my approach to my path.

Anyway whatever floats your boat. S. Connelly I spoken to her personally and she's pretty intelligent and chilled for sure.
yes it's shocking, since when i started working with a Demon (i used no tools, i focused on her sigil and used her Enn chanting), so many (positive and also shadow work stuff) things happened. this demonstrates how tools are unnecessary. anyway yes, Demons care about Humanity. Daimon aka teacher, divine. hail. however the article seems more to be talking about this inner voice, that in Corpus Hermeticum book, is described as the "Intellect", which is defined as "God". instead, i think that Demons are real beings (just specifying, i know you do as well) and maybe this explanation was more about receiving signs from the inner voice, unconscious,more than Demons themselves (?) just an interpretation.

i'm glad you had the opportunity to talk to her.
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Celeste AikoGal wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:06 pm
Ipsissimus83 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:20 am
Celeste AikoGal wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:50 am

i don't want to, at least for now. i've been into demonolatry for like a bit. i contacted two Demons, they helped me. for now, i don't need to do this. i'm theistic satanist and i mostly pray Satan. idk if i'll return into Demonolatry.
Daemons are really misunderstood. Daemons in Greek myth are sent by Zeus and the famous Pergamon Altar is the Throne of Satan according to book of Revelation.

The word Daemon comes from Greek. It's a protecting spirit. The belief in such spirits existed both in Greece and at Rome. The Greeks called them daimones and appear to have believed in them from the earliest times, though Homer does not mention them. Hesiod speaks of them and says that they were 30,000 in number, and that they dwelled on earth unseen by mortals, as the ministers of Zeus, and as the guardians of men and of justice. He further conceives them to be the souls of the righteous men who lived in the golden age of the world.

30,000 is a number I've done some research on and it relates to being connected to divine source. Also in Hebrew Kabalah, that's exactly what it relates to.

Here's an interesting read on Daemon.

https://daemonpage.com/socrates-daimon.php

It's funny because I'd think working with a Daemon yield more results especially in daily life. It's a still small voice within that advises you. Can be synonymous with intuition. I actually enjoy this definition of Daemon. Because it's less baggage. And I'm pretty sure most Daemons like Goetia are then "ministers of Zeus/Satan" ...I mean after all there are a lot of goetia names parallel to pagan deities. But everything I'm telling you is just based on my perceptive and my approach to my path.

Anyway whatever floats your boat. S. Connelly I spoken to her personally and she's pretty intelligent and chilled for sure.
yes it's shocking, since when i started working with a Demon (i used no tools, i focused on her sigil and used her Enn chanting), so many (positive and also shadow work stuff) things happened. this demonstrates how tools are unnecessary. anyway yes, Demons care about Humanity. Daimon aka teacher, divine. hail. however the article seems more to be talking about this inner voice, that in Corpus Hermeticum book, is described as the "Intellect", which is defined as "God". instead, i think that Demons are real beings (just specifying, i know you do as well) and maybe this explanation was more about receiving signs from the inner voice, unconscious,more than Demons themselves (?) just an interpretation.

i'm glad you had the opportunity to talk to her.
If you want to talk more feel free to message me in the inbox on subject of demonolatry
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

"Shut the fuck up."
I'll do as i please.

You're welcome?
i do as i please too
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:05 pm

You're welcome?
i do as i please too
Well i can see that, you certainly made that known with your previous comments.
But just because you can do something, doesn't necessarily mean that you should.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:01 pm

You're welcome?
i do as i please too
But just because you can do something, doesn't necessarily mean that you should.
you also

but why not why it means you not necessarily should do things?
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:29 pm
BirdofFreedom wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:01 pm

i do as i please too
you also

but why not why it means you not necessarily should do things?
viewtopic.php?t=1813
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPOwen wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:32 pm For fucks sake! I’ve literally tried to remove this picture a couple of times and someone keeps posting it.

Get a life. Whoever you are.
which picture
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

that would be the one you keep posting.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition