i made a genuine post

shitposterInquisitor

Re: i made a genuine post

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

HPOwen wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:16 pm You did call me a loser and that I cry over anything.
you can quote where i said that, thanks
I’m not that stupid, I saw right through your act.
ok
You’re trying to blame shift on me. Saying I deleted it.
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:26 pm
BirdofFreedom wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:20 pm Was your post called 'Joy of Satan Members'?
If it was, then it could've been deleted by AnonPoster, the cons of using the AnonPoster account i suppose, it's that anyone can login to the AnonPoster account and edit/remove it's posts.
tfsdsa1.PNG
thanks
i ask Owen to restore it, if he would

it is not off-topic it is certainly on-topic
the thanks there is me thanking a helpful user who explained something to me, he also corrected me that mods did not delete my thread; after that
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:57 pm
HPOwen wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:41 pmYou did say at that start of your post, I’m going to test you now.
because...

a mod cant restore a user-deleted post/thread? :roll:
user-deleted is me acknowledging that i was corrected, that a mod did not delete it and
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:07 pm sock puppet account is the most important thing, just like anonposter account is sock puppet but thats ok :clap: :dance:

if i was demanding id tell you to restore it, i asked politely
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:26 pm
BirdofFreedom wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:20 pm Was your post called 'Joy of Satan Members'?
If it was, then it could've been deleted by AnonPoster, the cons of using the AnonPoster account i suppose, it's that anyone can login to the AnonPoster account and edit/remove it's posts.
tfsdsa1.PNG
thanks
i ask Owen to restore it, if he would

it is not off-topic it is certainly on-topic
good mod?
i did not demand, i asked you to restore it
And you clearly said ‘im testing you now’
again
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:57 pm
HPOwen wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:41 pmYou did say at that start of your post, I’m going to test you now.
because...
i thought a mod - you or another mod - deleted it, since then i was corrected and i acknowledged that it was not a mod - you or another mod - who deleted it
I’m not the one to be fooled easily.
yes, that is evident...

so i have moved past me blaming the mods - you and whoever else is mod - for deleting the thread, you are still stuck on that despite me acknowledging that mods didn't delete it and despitge me saying very obviously user-deleted thread/post

can you move past this yet? this is not about your feelings being hurt im asking you to restore the user-deleted post which a mod did not delete but which a user did delete, will you restore the thread or will you not restore the thread? obviously i cannot undelete deleted threads even if i deleted a thread on my account i could not undelete it i am not a mod so i ask again - will Own restore the thread for me? its a genuine thread which i think is important please restore it?
shitposterInquisitor

shitposterInquisitor wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:35 pm will Own restore the thread for me? its a genuine thread which i think is important please restore it?
Owen*
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

I would be the other mod :)

re-post under your own account. If its a genuine post – that is, not spam or illegal – see my post putting right - it won't be deleted.
I didn't delete your original post; though I have an idea who did.

Oh, and welcome to the forum :)
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
shitposterInquisitor

HPOwen wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:52 pm Again, you’re not trying to make it obvious. But you have a passive aggressive approach in your OP post and this one.

“That loser can cry like the little dirty bitch it is.”

You even admit the mods probably did it. To try and say we are not trust worthy people.

This is how I know you’re a sock puppet account. It’s very clear.

This was shitposters inquisitors reply.

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:36 pm maybe i should register and that loser can cry like the little dirty bitch it is
"cry like the little dirty bitch it is"
yeah whomever it was who deleted it

that does not say "Owen is a little dirt bitch who deleted my thread", it obviously is about whomever it was who deleted my thread

again this is not about your poor feelings, i asked will you restore the thread, i now know the answer is "no, I won't" great mod
shitposterInquisitor

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:50 pm I would be the other mod :)

re-post under your own account. If its a genuine post – that is, not spam or illegal – see my post putting right - it won't be deleted.

thanks

again i didnt keep a copy of what the thread was so i will have to try and think what i was asking about
shitposterInquisitor

HPOwen wrote:Create a life that feels good on the inside, not just one that looks good on the outside
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
yeah but not a forum? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :dance: great work dude
shitposterInquisitor

HPOwen wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:17 pm How I am talking about my “poor feelings?” It’s what you already said to me. You can’t seem to handle what I throw back to you. So you have to come up with a strategy to test me. You know what you’re doing. You’re that person who spammed the forum with that man as well.

Stop jumping from too many different conclusions.

shitposterInquisitor wrote: "cry like the little dirty bitch it is"
yeah whomever it was who deleted it

that does not say "Owen is a little dirt bitch who deleted my thread", it obviously is about whomever it was who deleted my thread

again this is not about your poor feelings, i asked will you restore the thread, i now know the answer is "no, I won't" great mod
i was told by someone else that it was not a mod who deleted the thread but it was a user
that person who told me that helped me
you didn't

since you are going on about blaming you - which i blamed mods, not Owen specifically - youre crying and your feelings are hurt
THATs how youre talking about your poor feelings

there is one conclusion - i asked you to restore the post and because i blamed mods, you being one, you cant move past that and your feelings needs massaging

HPOwen wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:19 pm Very funny. I have actually. Just not like you. You just like to test people. Immaturity at it’s finest.

shitposterInquisitor wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:08 pm
HPOwen wrote:Create a life that feels good on the inside, not just one that looks good on the outside
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
yeah but not a forum? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :dance: great work dude
im not being funny, im being sincere, you want to do good things and be better and that, yet you let your feelings run you despite me acknowledging mods - not just one mod, but mods - did not delete the thread and despite me repeating many times that i have acknowledged that mods - not just one mod, but mods - did not delete the thread

hp indeed lol more like h-umpty-dumpty p-ooface, you want immaturity, there you have it
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

HPOwen wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:23 pm What post? Cause I haven’t deleted any post up to now.
all this its made by hoodedcobra and his idiots
tell me you ppl are not gona fall for it
was easy to see them when anon acc. was off
this shitposter is new siatris
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

HPOwen wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:45 pm I know it’s siatris. Lol I was just playing along
OpenMind wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:42 pm

HPOwen wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:23 pm What post? Cause I haven’t deleted any post up to now.
ok then ;)
shitposterInquisitor

OpenMind wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:42 pm

yeah im hoodedcobra and his idiots lol

yeah im siatris lol