Jos and wisdom

AnonPoster

Re: Jos and wisdom

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:33 pm
HPOwen wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:32 pm For fucks sake! I’ve literally tried to remove this picture a couple of times and someone keeps posting it.

Get a life. Whoever you are.
which picture
:?:
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:45 pm that would be the one you keep posting.
which ONE? there are three
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

so there you go. you know exactly what owen and I are talking about. stop spamming please
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:48 pm so there you go. you know exactly what owen and I are talking about. stop spamming please
why stop spamming please? its fun
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:08 am
Celeste AikoGal wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:50 am
BirdofFreedom wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:29 am

out of curiosity why do you want to contact demons anyway?
i don't want to, at least for now. i've been into demonolatry for like a bit. i contacted two Demons, they helped me. for now, i don't need to do this. i'm theistic satanist and i mostly pray Satan. idk if i'll return into Demonolatry.
I see,
you pray to Satan? why?
Rather rude to keep me waiting don't you think?
Answer the question.
Celeste AikoGal

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:48 am
Celeste AikoGal wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:50 am

i don't want to, at least for now. i've been into demonolatry for like a bit. i contacted two Demons, they helped me. for now, i don't need to do this. i'm theistic satanist and i mostly pray Satan. idk if i'll return into Demonolatry.
I see,
you pray to Satan? why?
Answer the question.
i see him as a father, that's simple. rude? everyone has their reason to pray or to talk to Satan. are you jealous? why should a satanist explain why they pray to Satan? as long as they're being respectful, where is the issue? i wonder why do you care so much about it.
Last edited by Celeste AikoGal on Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

You know what. I do not believe in any entity named Satan. From what evolution I been going through. I no longer split myself up between me and god. Another to rise up.

That's why I am engaging in less arguments. Because there's really nothing to prove. All it is just fighting who is right or wrong and leads to splitting yourself up and fall into delusions. In fact the issue between right and wrong stems from the fact of NOT BEING WHOLE. And right and wrong becomes skewed and warped. True wisdom is a unity of yourself inside. There are those who Intellectual believe but they are the ones to measure you of your development and success from what they are taught it's supposed to look like. This sets one up to become envious and results one not progressing
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
Celeste AikoGal

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:43 pm You know what. I do not believe in any entity named Satan. From what evolution I been going through. I no longer split myself up between me and god. Another to rise up.

That's why I am engaging in less arguments. Because there's really nothing to prove. All it is just fighting who is right or wrong and leads to splitting yourself up and fall into delusions. In fact the issue between right and wrong stems from the fact of NOT BEING WHOLE. And right and wrong becomes skewed and warped. True wisdom is a unity of yourself inside. There are those who Intellectual believe but they are the ones to measure you of your development and success from what they are taught it's supposed to look like. This sets one up to become envious and results one not progressing
no fighting, just replied to a question. if you want to ask someone why are they praying Satan, do a post about it. so you can receive different answers, instead of asking to a single person. i mean, who are you.
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

Celeste AikoGal wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:15 pm
BirdofFreedom wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:48 am

I see,
you pray to Satan? why?
Answer the question.
i see him as a father, that's simple. rude? everyone has their reason to pray or to talk to Satan. are you jealous? why should a satanist explain why they pray to Satan? as long as they're being respectful, where is the issue? i wonder why do you care so much about it.
"rude?"
Yea it's rude, how many days as it been? i asked that question on the 14th and reminded you on the 24th to which only then did you reply, how come it took you so long to make a simple reply like that?

"i see him as a father, that's simple."
Okay well if it was that simple why did it take you 10 days to say that(with me having to remind you).

"everyone has their reason to pray or to talk to Satan."
Everyone? what makes you think everyone prays or talks to Satan? what makes you think that i pray or talk to Satan? and if i don't pray or talk to Satan does that make me a nobody?

"are you jealous?"
jealous about what? being able to pray/talk to Satan?
What does that do for you that it couldn't for me?

"why should a satanist explain why they pray to Satan?"
Well for a start you said that you see him as your dad, idk, how many people do you know pray to their dad? not much right. kinda a weird thing to do.

"as long as they're being respectful,"
Well praying to your dad is kinda weird, i wouldn't pray to my dad, why should i?
But talking to my dad, yea that makes sense i talk to the old man now and then.
As for being respectful well he can be an absolute cunt at the times and i guess it runs in the familiy i'm not always going to be respectful to him.

"where is the issue?"
you tell me, took you 10 days to make a reply so what was the issue?

"i wonder why do you care so much about it."
Who said i cared 'so' much about it? it was just a simple question really.
but they're 2 reasons, curioisity and contradiction.

You remind me of a friend of mines so i wanted to get to know you better, you're both 'Satanists', you're both searching for the same thing i.e darkness, the desire for darkness is what drives the both of you to be more woman like, but just like that friend of mines you both seem like a woman but you lack the feminine essence, i.e darkness.

and then there's contradiction, you say you're not into demonolatry yet you pray to Satan?
Why do you neglect the rest of Satan's family? doesn't Satan in the aljilwah say that he wants unity?
i presume if you saw this post i made and this video i linked? if not you should.
So why block out the rest of his family, i.e the demons?
Why threat them like strangers? maybe they just want to help you.
Like i said you remind me of a friend of mines, they blocked me out of their life, what if i just happened to be a Satanist, why'd they turn their back on me?
How can people like yourself and that friend of mines call yourself Satanists when you contradict Satan in the aljilwah?
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

Celeste AikoGal wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:06 pm
Ipsissimus83 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:43 pm You know what. I do not believe in any entity named Satan. From what evolution I been going through. I no longer split myself up between me and god. Another to rise up.

no fighting, just replied to a question. if you want to ask someone why are they praying Satan, do a post about it. so you can receive different answers, instead of asking to a single person. i mean, who are you.
"i mean, who are you."
What a truly fascinating question.
Who am i?