Praise to Lilith

Meteor

Re: Praise to Lilith

Post by Meteor »

An acquaintance of mine who works with Lilith told me she's been harassed by others, on the basis that it's "cultural appropriation" to work with Lilith while not being jewish. That's an utterly ridiculous statement. Jews literally demonise her, and not in a good sense of the word either. In fact, the opposite is true.

Her ethics transcend human standards. Any time I disagreed with her, it concerned what felt like an ethical minefield to me, and I later came to see things her way anyway. Sometimes, working with her feels like committing victimless crimes where everyone wins in the end. I don't know how else to describe it, and it still baffles my mind.

There is a profound beauty in her justice, as she often leads abusive individuals to ruin by giving them exactly what they wished for. She's shown me that often that's all it takes with people like that, and since they consent to it, in fact, beg for it, what could possibly be wrong with it? All they need sometimes is a helping hand.

Yet when it came to my own petty grudges, she did not entertain them. On the contrary, she showed me ways to heal from the underlying pain and negativity so that I could live a happier, freer life, as opposed to dragging others down with me out of spite. And everything I wished for that I couldn't have physically, I found just by being more aware.
She's very motherly. I'll always love her.
Celeste AikoGal

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

Glad to hear your positive experiences. Lilith has various aspects and one of them is also the storm, the chaos. As said in the comments of the post, there are many goddesses with Lilith's similar aspects connected to Underworld. Lilith is a complex Deity that can't be described with one or more aspects, because she is very complex. What most people's experiences are though say that she is very caring, understanding, brings justice and helps healing people who've been through abuse or are living it. She has a powerful way of healing, when she decides to come to someone. I think there is worrying about her also because first of all she rules the base chakra and, Lilith is one of the most darkest paths that you can go with. She is very tied to shadow work, which is not an easy thing and can scare or trigger people but at the same time, can bring a big transformation. However, she can really be caring and patient I agree so much, it depends on the subject and their situation. She is not for newbies and if yes, she decides to come to them. To work with her, there's need of an open heart and of will of facing shadows sometimes. She rebelled to Adam and slavery and wants others to stand for themselves like she does.
Invictus

Post by Invictus »

Celeste AikoGal wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 4:57 am What most people's experiences are though say that she is very caring, understanding, brings justice and helps healing people who've been through abuse or are living it. She has a powerful way of healing, when she decides to come to someone.
This is so absolutely true.

I had thought of her as a 'dark healer' for a long time now, in the sense that she can heal a person spiritually, healing the soul, the unseen and unknown things there.

It's 1 of the many skills i have learnt from my patron, and I've been healing quite a few people thus far similarly to how Lilith does.

I would also like to emphasize a point i made before in that Lilith is a very patient goddess, and this is because healing often takes time, there's a saying 'time heals everything.'
People often think that they can just be healed over night or there's some sort of miracle quick fix, in most cases there isn't.

Healing can take a long time, especially if one's soul is wounded and those wounds are deep within the soul.

Unfortunately 1 of my patients simply did not understand this, rather annoyingly so considering all the time and effort that i had put into them.
See a lot of people think that trauma can't be healed, but it can.

After investing considerable time and effort i had separated my patient from their trauma and had them in a place they can heal in peace, they started to feel much better but i wasn't finished because like i said, healing takes a long time, but the moment they started feeling better they straight up got up and left.
Either way they ended up not listening when i told them not to go back there, so all that time healing wasted.

Some people don't understand that healing can sometimes be a very intimate process depending on severity of it.
Take surgery for example, it requires putting a lot of faith/trust/submission into the one doing the surgery for example.
This is because the person is in a very vulnerable state and at the complete mercy of their surgeon.
Meteor

Post by Meteor »

Invictus wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 8:52 am After investing considerable time and effort i had separated my patient from their trauma and had them in a place they can heal in peace, they started to feel much better but i wasn't finished because like i said, healing takes a long time, but the moment they started feeling better they straight up got up and left.
Either way they ended up not listening when i told them not to go back there, so all that time healing wasted.
Some people dislike being treated like they're sick. Even if they're resting in a hospital, they may decide to get up randomly and leave once they feel up to it, only for their wounds to open up again due to overexertion in a less safe environment. And if the doctor tries to place restrictions on what the patient is allowed to do in their daily lives, they may even antagonise said doctor despite the advice being for their own good. People like that will always push their limits, because they're in denial about their illness.

Even so, trying to help people like that isn't always a waste. Even if they got themselves into trouble again afterwards, your help may still have been just what they needed to find their own way from there. As you said yourself, trust between the healer and the patient is important. If that isn't there, there's not much the healer can do.

It's important to remember that a doctor can only change or remove things. In the end, only a person's own body can do the actual healing. Life finds a way - even in death, and transformation. The amount of things a living body, and even the soul, can recover from, is truly astounding.

On that note, my close friend recently died from cancer, but my relationship with her did not change. All I see is that she's happier and healthier now, just in a different place. It's changed my view on many things. I'm happy for her, and proud knowing that I'm the reason she was able to die with a smile on her face. She said I made her life worth it.

Below is a poem I wrote for her a month before her journey to the other side. I hope it may inspire people to cherish those dear to them.
When darkness fills your weary head
And you feel there's nothing left to be said,
I'll be here with a loving touch
To soothe your heart which aches so much.

Take solace in my tender care
As my hands ruffle your soft hair,
I'll brush away your tears of hate,
I'll give love to make the pain abate.
Let go of all you feel inside,
It's okay, I know you tried.

I'm holding you tight as you cry.
Find comfort, my dear
As I whisper in your ear:
"My love for you will never die."

As you drift away,
Know that I will stay.
Knowing there's nothing that can replace
Your loving face, with grace in my embrace,
I'll keep you in my heart forever,
Cherishing you whenever.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

"On that note, my close friend recently died from cancer"

I'm very sorry for your loss, Meteor.
Your poem is beautiful

Find comfort, my dear

As you drift away,
Know that I will stay.
Cherishing you whenever.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Meteor

Post by Meteor »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:22 pm I'm very sorry for your loss, Meteor.
Thank you for your sympathy. I was capable of telepathy with her before she died, and still am today, so I'm taking it slightly better than most people who knew her. I often ask her how her day's been, and vice versa. She has a spirit lover who looks after her soul and makes her quite happy, so there's that too. I think they're adorable together.

Still, it's a lot for me to process. A week after she passed away I suddenly broke down crying, but then her astral body came to hug me and cheered me up. I still love her.
I hope everyone can make a friend they cherish as much as I cherish her. She taught me that love can make the world a better place.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

It IS a lot to process. I know it took me at least a year to come to terms with losing someone I loved very much. He was the reason I spent the 90's working so hard to become a dream yogin.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Invictus

Post by Invictus »

Meteor wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 12:19 pm
Invictus wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 8:52 am After investing considerable time and effort i had separated my patient from their trauma and had them in a place they can heal in peace, they started to feel much better but i wasn't finished because like i said, healing takes a long time, but the moment they started feeling better they straight up got up and left.
Some people dislike being treated like they're sick. Even if they're resting in a hospital, they may decide to get up randomly and leave once they feel up to it, only for their wounds to open up again due to overexertion in a less safe environment. And if the doctor tries to place restrictions on what the patient is allowed to do in their daily lives, they may even antagonise said doctor despite the advice being for their own good. People like that will always push their limits, because they're in denial about their illness.

Even so, trying to help people like that isn't always a waste. Even if they got themselves into trouble again afterwards, your help may still have been just what they needed to find their own way from there. As you said yourself, trust between the healer and the patient is important. If that isn't there, there's not much the healer can do.

It's important to remember that a doctor can only change or remove things. In the end, only a person's own body can do the actual healing. Life finds a way - even in death, and transformation. The amount of things a living body, and even the soul, can recover from, is truly astounding.

On that note, my close friend recently died from cancer, but my relationship with her did not change. All I see is that she's happier and healthier now, just in a different place. It's changed my view on many things. I'm happy for her, and proud knowing that I'm the reason she was able to die with a smile on her face. She said I made her life worth it.

Below is a poem I wrote for her a month before her journey to the other side. I hope it may inspire people to cherish those dear to them.

Find comfort, my dear

As you drift away,
Know that I will stay.
Cherishing you whenever.
Some people are a waste from what I've seen, Energy naturally takes the path of least resistance and i could heal just about anyone theoretically.
However the more difficult the path the more time and energy it takes.

So if i were to have persisted with that person in question i'd end up with a huge netloss compared to what i stood to gain from it, sometimes you have just to cut your losses, it's an investment that had came to my detriment but at least i learnt from it and decided to let it go and move on, becoming better at investing my time and energy on people.
I've had more people come to me for healing and i've been healing more people in parallel before rather than 1 at a time.
but at least now i've learnt to reject those who're difficult and are simply a waste of time and prioritize the people who're willing to be healed and are co-operative.

Because the patient in question was incredibly stubborn and had such a cantankerous attitude that made things arduous and was simply taking up to much of time and energy that i could be using to heal others.

Sorry for your loss, but death is a natural part of life and in the end we simply have to accept it and move on.
nice poem btw.
Celeste AikoGal

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

Sorry to hear that, wish all the best to you.

About people who waste your time, ignore them. They don't want to heal, they want a shortcut. They keep absorbing others' energies instead of healing. They're insufferable, honestly - because of them someone kind can remain dry of energy. They use everyone as their therapist and then leave them when they're not useful anymore. Be careful to these people.

Hate them.

While people who want to heal, appreciate your help and thank you for the help and advices - they're not selfish like these people.
Meteor

Post by Meteor »

It's an important lesson: help those who appreciate your help, not those who thrash about like a perpetual victim. It's not worth getting caught up in their negativity.
Conversely, people such as toxic xians may end up doing more harm than good in their attempts to "help" others. When it comes down to it, compatibility is key.
That's also why not everyone is a Satanist, or of any particular religion. Some people are naturally meant to walk a different path than others. That's just life.