Lost Word Of Power And Ascension In Occultism And How To Use Such

Shalax Ax

Re: Lost Word Of Power And Ascension In Occultism And How To Use Such

Post by Shalax Ax »

Don Danko333 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:47 am
The M is vibrated as MMMMMM with the mouth closed the A as Ahhhhhh and the N as high nasal NNNNN sound. This is vox magicae the magical speech not mundane spoken here.
This sounds similar to vibrating the Mannaz rune, is that the origin of the rune? I know it is used to open the third eye
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Shalax Ax just came in under the 'name' sfdsdf to attack me personally, labelling me a jew. I am NOT. That is a LIE. I consider that a personal attack. It's out of line.

viewtopic.php?t=2655

Also he's one of the people who's been harassing this forum over the course of many, many months, spamming etc. He has earned his ban. He has thus been removed.

People who want to sign up to come in and talk to Don are welcome to do so but please keep in mind this forum isn't a free for all toxic shithole anymore where the lowest common denominator of society is welcome.

Meaning: free speech is not carte blanche to say and do anything you please, to be an obnoxious creep, to flame, stalk, harass, etc. I do consider such actions to be criminal harassment.

I expect people to be civil, not come in here attacking myself or anyone else. Do so, be removed. I reserve the right to refuse service. Don't come in just to be an asshole and then cry foul when you're shown the door.

Any advanced civilization has codes of conduct, rules of what is acceptable behaviour and what is not. If you cannot handle that, this forum is not for you. Common courtesy is not so much to ask.

Have a great day!
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

They don't really want to have a conversation with me. They are always attempting to pretend to buddy up to me to attempt to troll me. They have been doing this for awhile it does not work. They might as well have a glowing my little pony sticker on their pointy forehead that blares the theme song of their brony show. They ask empty questions as part of this clown show.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Everyone but Nick is Jewish now give Nick all your money do all his work for him he will give you a gold star [probably six pointed] and go back to chanting Hebrew Torah rituals that will show the Jews.....

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:42 am Shalax Ax just came in under the 'name' sfdsdf to attack me personally, labelling me a jew. I am NOT. That is a LIE. I consider that a personal attack. It's out of line.

viewtopic.php?t=2655

Also he's one of the people who's been harassing this forum over the course of many, many months, spamming etc. He has earned his ban. He has thus been removed.

People who want to sign up to come in and talk to Don are welcome to do so but please keep in mind this forum isn't a free for all toxic shithole anymore where the lowest common denominator of society is welcome.

Meaning: free speech is not carte blanche to say and do anything you please, to be an obnoxious creep, to flame, stalk, harass, etc. I do consider such actions to be criminal harassment.

I expect people to be civil, not come in here attacking myself or anyone else. Do so, be removed. I reserve the right to refuse service. Don't come in just to be an asshole and then cry foul when you're shown the door.

Any advanced civilization has codes of conduct, rules of what is acceptable behaviour and what is not. If you cannot handle that, this forum is not for you. Common courtesy is not so much to ask.

Have a great day!
Basilikum

Post by Basilikum »

Don Danko333 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:05 am They don't really want to have a conversation with me. They are always attempting to pretend to buddy up to me to attempt to troll me. They have been doing this for awhile it does not work. They might as well have a glowing my little pony sticker on their pointy forehead that blares the theme song of their brony show. They ask empty questions as part of this clown show.
If Pagan Gods are like this, which entities do u work with? What is our faith after physical death then, who will protect us?
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

I answered this here:

viewtopic.php?t=2659

Serapis (Satan)

Basilikum

Post by Basilikum »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:54 am I answered this here:

viewtopic.php?t=2659
I am aware the gods are "aliens", but how can we connect to the real pagan gods, or do u think that is impossible now? How do we know that after physical death we will be secure, who will be protecting us from beings that may try to harm us?
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

I don't think it's impossible. My own experience is they contact ME when THEY want to.

I do talk to them, sometimes they reply, sometimes not, sometimes a response comes days later. The response is sometimes a telepathic voice but more often it comes via a synchronicity, or a coincidence that is just TOO perfect and obviously an answer, sometimes in dreams they communicate. I think the goodly beings who guide us are aware of us (being telepathic beings themselves), and in that sense we are rarely alone, even if we think we are. So in that sense, you ARE in contact with them already.

I have experienced taking a fall that could definitely have killed me but didn't. But when I hit the ground it was like passing into deep water, and there I found myself in a universe of stars thinking: Did you just accidentally kill yourself? Damn it! What a stupid way to die!

A group of colored orbs came and circled me a few times, then zipped away. And then one of the stars suddenly expanded till it filled all my view and became the sky and clouds, and I was back.

That's a tough question but based on what I have learned I think I would say when I find myself in that place again, this time I would project telepathically the message that the only beings who are welcome to communicate with me are those who have my best interests in their heart. I would then ask for somebody to come who has my best interest at heart. Or if somebody comes unbidden, I would ask if they have my best interest at heart before going anywhere with them.

Serapis (Satan)

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

"I am aware the gods are "aliens", but how can we connect to the real pagan gods, or do u think that is impossible now? How do we know that after physical death we will be secure, who will be protecting us from beings that may try to harm us?"

Here's a more lengthy response in regards your question who will be protecting us from beings that may try to harm us:

First of all I feel we all have a team of people you could think of as guides who help keep us protected because we're literally on a slave planet that's being liberated as we speak and we need that backup, also I think they do this because we're part of their family.

If there are evil beings out there who want to do us harm - and there are – just look at the shit going on right now in the world if you doubt it – the fact you see the negative will also indicate there are others, an opposing force. There is always a balance. Meaning there are also GOOD beings. You might feel sometimes when you're feeling down like you're alone but you aren't; not really.

Also you can help yourself, too.

viewtopic.php?t=2780

Serapis (Satan)