Post by sfdsdf »

DNA test or not one look says it all :liar:
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: (((Zola)))

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

get a life, energy vampire :)
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
sfdsdf

Post by sfdsdf »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:49 am get a life, energy vampire :)
no
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Shalax Ax just came in under the 'name' sfdsdf to attack me personally, labelling me a jew. I am NOT. That is a LIE. I consider that a personal attack. It's out of line.

he also posted this abusive BS:
abuse.jpg
abuse.jpg (37.82 KiB) Viewed 365 times
Also he's one of the people who's been harassing this forum over the course of many, many months, spamming etc. He has earned his lifetime ban. He has thus been removed.

People who want to sign up to come in and talk to Don or anyone else are welcome to do so but please keep in mind this forum isn't a free for all toxic shithole anymore where the lowest common denominator of society is welcome.

Meaning: free speech is not carte blanche to say and do anything you please, be an obnoxious creep, flame, stalk, harass, etc. I do consider such actions to be criminal harassment.

I expect people to be civil, not come in here attacking myself or anyone else. Do so, be removed. I reserve the right to refuse service. Don't come in just to be an asshole and then cry foul when you're shown the door.

Any advanced civilization has codes of conduct, rules of what is acceptable behaviour and what is not. If you cannot handle that, this forum is not for you. Common courtesy is not so much to ask.

Have a great day!

Serapis (Satan)

Meteor

Post by Meteor »

@HPSZolaLuckyStar
The fact he needs to make things up goes to show he lacks anything factual to criticise you for. His hostility towards you is irrational.

@Shalax Ax
I read your private message, except for the one you deleted due to feelings of embarrassment. It happens and I want you to know I don't judge you.

What purpose is there in your regrets and apologies? That is rhetorical; there is none. If you want to change, you don't have to prove that to me. If change is really something you want, then don't care what others think. If you don't want to change, then you neither can nor want to. You can change if you want to, and that's all there is to it.

I know you enjoy pretending things, but the real world is far more interesting to me. What kind of reaction do you want from me?
Every interaction I've had with you started with you saying you don't dislike me. Okay; I don't dislike you either. I've never considered you my enemy. So what?
If me generally disregarding your jokes and behaving as I normally would is something you experience as hostility, that just means you're just being unreasonable.

If you wanted to be friends with me, you'd have given me reasons to value your input, instead of asking for a clean slate every single time. And if you just want me not to dislike you, then you already have what you want. Good for you. If you're just looking for inner peace, you need to find that within by working on yourself.

When was the last time you created something you love from within? You don't have to answer, but please think about it. Goodbye and be well.
Owen

Post by Owen »

Probably energy expertise.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

While Energy (locky moth, black orbit, etc) was here there was no spamming. Now hes been shown the door, we have spamming. Coincidence, no doubt :roll:
cohencidence_not.jpg
cohencidence_not.jpg (92.92 KiB) Viewed 291 times

Serapis (Satan)