Satan And Satanism

Don Danko333

Satan And Satanism

Post by Don Danko333 »

Working with Satan the actual Satan this being is a Christian energy form that was created from three billion people believing and putting their psychic energy into the egregore of the Bible [this includes Koran its the old testament and part of the New Testament]. This being does appear to sorcerers who sum it and theistic Satanists who work with and worship it. What it told me was "its the serpent on the tree" and other things related to its character. This is why something shows up in rituals to Satan and even Lavey mentioned this and knew it.

The Christian egregore also has the energy form of Jesus Christ who shows up and works with people along with other character like the Virgin Mary. Dion Fortune worked with Jesus Christ and was an advanced psychic medium and occultist.

Christianity is a bi-polar field of energy the dedication to Satan puts one into the negative current of energy of this current. Satan is the negative energy form and the energy of this energy form and the current around it is heavy and negative.

Satan is not Enki the older Gods are not energy forms they still exist despite no one putting energy into them for thousands of years. They are higher spiritual realm beings that exist on their own. Maxine claimed Enki was Satan this is not true. If you want to contact ENKI just do rituals to ENKI. Otherwise you get the Christian energy form of Satan.
GoldenDragon

Re: Satan And Satanism

Post by GoldenDragon »

Don Danko333 wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 11:23 am Working with Satan the actual Satan this being is a Christian energy form that was created from three billion people believing and putting their psychic energy into the egregore of the Bible [this includes Koran its the old testament and part of the New Testament]. This being does appear to sorcerers who sum it and theistic Satanists who work with and worship it. What it told me was "its the serpent on the tree" and other things related to its character. This is why something shows up in rituals to Satan and even Lavey mentioned this and knew it.

The Christian egregore also has the energy form of Jesus Christ who shows up and works with people along with other character like the Virgin Mary. Dion Fortune worked with Jesus Christ and was an advanced psychic medium and occultist.

Christianity is a bi-polar field of energy the dedication to Satan puts one into the negative current of energy of this current. Satan is the negative energy form and the energy of this energy form and the current around it is heavy and negative.

Satan is not Enki the older Gods are not energy forms they still exist despite no one putting energy into them for thousands of years. They are higher spiritual realm beings that exist on their own. Maxine claimed Enki was Satan this is not true. If you want to contact ENKI just do rituals to ENKI. Otherwise you get the Christian energy form of Satan.
Studying Qlipoth in the past, I can say it makes a valid point that Satan is representing the duality of God. One part is the Sephira, and other is the Qlipoth.

I saw that Satan is represented in the Qlipoth as the duality of God and even Moloch is there. The entity that was worshipped in Israel and even Hillary Clinton worshipped it, is connected to the Qlipoth
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

And yes! Satan is not Enki.

Enki is one of the Summerian Gods and I think, if I am not wrong, Solar intelligence.

Though what I found when I meditated upon him and contacted him would be more lunar energies
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

The left hand path is a Judeo-Christian religious current. Its the left of hand of god [Jehova] Satan sits at the left hand of god and Christ at the right hand of god. The left hand of god is the destructive energies and current and the right hand is the opposite this is the two tree's of Kabbalah.
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Don Danko333 wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 12:13 pm The left hand path is a Judeo-Christian religious current. Its the left of hand of god [Jehova] Satan sits at the left hand of god and Christ at the right hand of god. The left hand of god is the destructive energies and current and the right hand is the opposite this is the two tree's of Kabbalah.
Right. Thanks for telling me
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Satanism its the left hand of Jehova and ruled by lesser demonic spirits who names such as Lilith, Samael, Azazel are from Hebrew religious texts.
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Don Danko333 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 7:32 pm Satanism its the left hand of Jehova and ruled by lesser demonic spirits who names such as Lilith, Samael, Azazel are from Hebrew religious texts.
Got it. Thanks
Basilikum

Post by Basilikum »

Don Danko333 wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 11:23 am Working with Satan the actual Satan this being is a Christian energy form that was created from three billion people believing and putting their psychic energy into the egregore of the Bible [this includes Koran its the old testament and part of the New Testament]. This being does appear to sorcerers who sum it and theistic Satanists who work with and worship it. What it told me was "its the serpent on the tree" and other things related to its character. This is why something shows up in rituals to Satan and even Lavey mentioned this and knew it.

How to do rituals to Enki correctly?
Zultannis

Post by Zultannis »

What I don't understand is why you were never open about this back when you were apart of the Joy of Satan...? If Enki isn't Satan... then why weren't the Gods telling Maxine that he wasn't...? Were you guys not in true contact with the Gods? How does that work, exactly...? How do they relay information to you guys? Because with all due respect... you were with the Joy of Satan for more than 10 to 15 years, right...? Why keep silent about all of this until now? lol

And I'm new to these forums by the way. ;) How are yall doing...? Glad to be here!