The New Joy Of Satan Topic

Don Danko

The New Joy Of Satan Topic

Post by Don Danko »

This is the discussion topic for the new JoS. People can also send me a private message. Please make an account and if you don't have one to take part in this. I will help in this if people really want this. This is time to put talk into action and keep the ideal of Spiritual Satanism going. If you don't like how the current JoS is going here is your chance to work together to change it. The Joy of Satan will eventually go under totality with Nick [Cobra] it already has been for several years. People have finally noticed this.
Don Danko

Re: The New Joy Of Satan Topic

Post by Don Danko »

The template for this protect I have in my opinion is going back to the original teachings of the Gods if their is a clergy it needs to be a team of mentor's, teachers. I was in the JoS from 2005 to halfway thought 2020. And I was in the clergy from 2008 and to when I left. I have witnessed a lot of what not to do and what to do. A team of experienced mentors is needed especially for new people. I have worked out a deeper template of direction for teachings, philosophy and aesthetics'. Based on nearly twenty years or experience, practice, study and communication with the Gods. This would be the mission of Spiritual Satanism from the original time of Satanism. With clergy it needs to be a round table the circle of equals with different merits but all sit in the circle as equals not a hierarchy. The hierarchy model of Maxine as the self made pope is what caused the problems it set a bad example and role model for the organization and made Maxine above question of her obvious faults. Nick is the product of the environmental selection process this made.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Sounds like a good idea
HPBlackMamba

Post by Snakeway »

I don't think hierarchy was the fault of the JOS, the problem is it was not racially separated and oriented. From that point everuthing they do is a Lie. If you pretend races don't exist in this new group of yours you are liers too. I am not going to participate anyway, so do as you please.
Also Hierarcy doesn't mean shutting people down and being against free speech.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Have you guys got a developer yet? I can't wait to see the style of the new website. I bet that it's going to look really cool!!

HPBlackMamba
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

So excited for you, aim for the stars! :)
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Nick [cobra] has admitted in his latest rant on the JoS forum that Maxine died last year. That means Maxine will not be returning to the JoS.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62737
HPS Maxine had achieved highly spiritually, and done all her end to the work. As of April 30th 2020, we were told by Father Satan She has successfully finished her mission. She built everything. 20+ years, she fought tooth and nail.
Hayden

Post by Hayden »

I came across your other site (Sanat Kumara) the other day when White Mage pointed it out as a resource in one of his videos, and was glad to find that you were still writing. and then for some reason had a sudden urge to check this site just now after who knows how long. Weird.

I have to say I havn't been keeping up with the JOS too much these days. I suspect a lot of members have just slowly been dipping out over time because its always the same old rehashes of RTRs and we will rise toiletbowel sermons, and theres no way for a lot of these people to share these realizations with one another since the site is so censored.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Don Danko wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:18 am This is the discussion topic for the new JoS. People can also send me a private message. Please make an account and if you don't have one to take part in this. I will help in this if people really want this. This is time to put talk into action and keep the ideal of Spiritual Satanism going. If you don't like how the current JoS is going here is your chance to work together to change it. The Joy of Satan will eventually go under totality with Nick [Cobra] it already has been for several years. People have finally noticed this.
Chatima Tovah Don we saw you at synogauge today. Wish you best of luck. How did you like our evening service anyways?
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

The New JoS is going to be a big hit, and when it grows everyone is going to know that HPHoodedCobra lied about Don Being Jewish. I am laughing, because I know that the truth is coming out....

HPBlackMamba