JoS Lydia Astrology Scam

AnonPoster

Re: JoS Lydia Astrology Scam

Post by AnonPoster »

You have to understand she is a Satanist.
Last edited by AnonPoster on Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Eric13

Post by Eric13 »

Well, I don’t know if this just some weird coincidence, but after I posted this thread yesterday, now today she has announced she’s retiring from astrology.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66067

So she’s closing up shop as she should of done a long time ago.
Another interesting thing, which to me adds to the unethical business practice claims, is she says she’s issuing refunds, however she says it won’t be at once, it’ll be when shes able. So that means she spent the money. When people sent her payments for orders, she transferred that money to her personal accounts to spend as she wished without delivering any service or product. IMO that money isn’t hers until she delivers the product, their reading.

So basically she took interest free loans from SS that she’s able to pay back at her leisure and no one can say anything. If people are complaining right now that they don’t get a response from her for over a year and a half for order received, well I guess it’ll be the same for those refunds. Ouch. Sucks for those people. They already had their money gone for over a year and now not only are they not getting their product, they must now wait and indefinite amount of time for their refund and can’t say anything about it as that would be disrespectful to her and the gods.

Her and cobra have been given a free pass to abuse, as it’s all in the name of their beloved gods. This is a true cult. Whether she was well meaning at any point in the beginning or not doesn’t matter. The reality is people are being abused now.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

No its not many JoS people admit they read these forums. She is trying to cover her ass for cheating people out of their money for years. Good job, Eric you forced this individual to stop cheating people. And you told Cobra to go fuck himself. Feels good does it not.

Eric13 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:47 pm Well, I don’t know if this just some weird coincidence, but after I posted this thread yesterday, now today she has announced she’s retiring from astrology.

Another interesting thing, which to me adds to the unethical business practice claims, is she says she’s issuing refunds, however she says it won’t be at once, it’ll be when shes able. So that means she spent the money. When people sent her payments for orders, she transferred that money to her personal accounts to spend as she wished without delivering any service or product. IMO that money isn’t hers until she delivers the product, their reading.

So basically she took interest free loans from SS that she’s able to pay back at her leisure and no one can say anything. If people are complaining right now that they don’t get a response from her for over a year and a half for order received, well I guess it’ll be the same for those refunds. Ouch. Sucks for those people. They already had their money gone for over a year and now not only are they not getting their product, they must now wait and indefinite amount of time for their refund and can’t say anything about it as that would be disrespectful to her and the gods.

Her and cobra have been given a free pass to abuse, as it’s all in the name of their beloved gods. This is a true cult. Whether she was well meaning at any point in the beginning or not doesn’t matter. The reality is people are being abused now.
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Don Danko wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:45 am No its not many JoS people admit they read these forums. She is trying to cover her ass for cheating people out of their money for years. Good job, Eric you forced this individual to stop cheating people. And you told Cobra to go fuck himself. Feels good does it not.

Eric13 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:47 pm Well, I don’t know if this just some weird coincidence, but after I posted this thread yesterday, now today she has announced she’s retiring from astrology.

Vengeful Don, strikes again. Such an immature individual.

Why would he feel better? If he does, is something very wrong with him.

He was invested emotionally in this organisation.

I told you before and I insist, other than getting your revenge on those ex colegues, I don't see you understanding or caring for anything else.

I will come every now and then Just to see how much help or knowledge those supposedly pagan separated deities will pass you on. I highly doubt it.

I wish no harm or loss to anybody. Be it Lydia or you, life and your lack of counciousce will take care of you all.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Velcro wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:17 am

I told you before and I insist, other than getting your revenge on those ex colegues, I don't see you understanding or caring for anything else.

I will come every now and then Just to see how much help or knowledge those supposedly pagan separated deities will pass you on. I highly doubt it.

I wish no harm or loss to anybody. Be it Lydia or you, life and your lack of counciousce will take care of you all.
You read too much into things. It doesn't seem to me that Don resents the JoS. He was just pointing out what everyone was already thinking. It's not his fault that Lydia scammed a bunch of people and that the knowledge became public.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Velcro »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:30 pm
Velcro wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:17 am

You read too much into things. It doesn't seem to me that Don resents the JoS. He was just pointing out what everyone was already thinking. It's not his fault that Lydia scammed a bunch of people and that the knowledge became public.

Why don't you step aside from our jos drama. is none of your business anyway.
I really don't feel like explaining things to you, if you don't mind. Thanks
Eric13

Post by Eric13 »

Don Danko wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:45 am No its not many JoS people admit they read these forums. She is trying to cover her ass for cheating people out of their money for years. Good job, Eric you forced this individual to stop cheating people. And you told Cobra to go fuck himself. Feels good does it not.
Yes it does. Funny that years and years of doing Satans work and no real positive change in reality. Just a few days away from that cult and already making some kind of difference.

Velcro wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:17 am Why would he feel better? If he does, is something very wrong with him.

I think there’s nothing wrong with feeling good about helping people not lose money. And also defending myself against cobra who for years has harassed, lied, defamed, belittled and verbally attacked and assaulted me for years to defend his fragile ego and continue being a vampire to his cult. Any ethical person would feel good to be fighting that organized criminal front. People have died and gone insane , have taken their own lives, have been endlessly cursed. Someone has to stand up to them.

From what I’m gathering, from reading peoples posts, most people who are deceived by the jos, are hurt and feel betrayed and then they choose to wash their hands of it and move on however they can. That’s fine. No problem with that. However, how does this help? It doesn’t. The organization needs to be fully exposed and taken down so others aren’t hurt. That’s how an ethical society should operate. Abusers need to be exposed and removed. Many on the Jos are victims themselves. It’s sad. But ignoring it doesn’t help anyone.

I also highly appreciate the creators of this forum, for giving an honest uncensored platform for people to freely exchange ideas. Unlike, as Black mamba said, the echo chamber that is the jos forums. They gave us this space to talk about such issues and more. Many here disagree on a lot of things. That’s fine. We still need to maintain a level of respect with one another as that’s the point of this place. Open respectful discussion. Mamba has a right to chime in and speak he’s piece, the same as anyone else.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

A Satanist friend of mine at the time bought me a reading from cobra.
it took 8 MONTHS to get to me and I had to ask him several times for it. And what really got my attention was that the astro image of the birth details is one you get from a free online place.
He took a free online astro interpretation, added a few paragraphs to make it sound like it was coming from him and charged 60 dollars for it.
If Lydia did this, if she screwed people, its very bad and while I might have supported her in the past, screwing people over isn't a good thing, and I don't support that.

As somebody else said here: many on the JoS are victims themselves, and I agree; it's sad. And that shit has to stop. Screwing people over has to stop.

Eric wrote: I also highly appreciate the creators of this forum, for giving an honest uncensored platform for people to freely exchange ideas.

Thanks. We did this to give people a real forum. To me, a real forum means people are free to speak.

free speech is a Satanic Tenet.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:17 am A Satanist friend of mine at the time bought me a reading from cobra.
it took 8 MONTHS to get to me and I had to ask him several times for it. And what really got my attention was that the astro image of the birth details is one you get from a free online place.
He took a free online astro interpretation, added a few paragraphs to make it sound like it was coming from him and charged 60 dollars for it.
If Lydia did this, if she screwed people, its very bad and while I might have supported her in the past, screwing people over isn't a good thing, and I don't support that.

As somebody else said here: many on the JoS are victims themselves, and I agree; it's sad. And that shit has to stop. Screwing people over has to stop.

Eric wrote: I also highly appreciate the creators of this forum, for giving an honest uncensored platform for people to freely exchange ideas.

Thanks. We did this to give people a real forum. To me, a real forum means people are free to speak.

free speech is a Satanic Tenet.
You have a big nose and like money
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Scams r so Kool 😃 😊 😀