Joy of Satan - Racism and Sectary Hate

AnonPoster

Re: Joy of Satan - Racism and Sectary Hate

Post by AnonPoster »

shadowc137 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:08 pm
Basilikum wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:02 pm The jewish civilization will collapse, I don't see a problem
and Cobra can't even do a money ritual. You guys are pathetic giving him money that you need for your own survival.
You are a useless beta no wonder why cobra calls you pussies and wimps. What the fuck are you actively doing to fix the world, you piece of shit. Name me one thing. If the world is going to shit so what. For who? For people like you. I personally don't feel any fluctuation not today not 10 years ago not another 10 from now on. Fuck off
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:11 pm You are a useless beta no wonder why cobra calls you pussies and wimps. What the fuck are you actively doing to fix the world, you piece of shit. Name me one thing. If the world is going to shit so what. For who? For people like you. I personally don't feel any fluctuation not today not 10 years ago not another 10 from now on. Fuck off
What are you doing to fix the world? Oh yeah, you're chanting nonstop in the enemy's language, doing more to hurt yourself than help anyone else.
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

shadowc137 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:13 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:11 pm You are a useless beta no wonder why cobra calls you pussies and wimps. What the fuck are you actively doing to fix the world, you piece of shit. Name me one thing. If the world is going to shit so what. For who? For people like you. I personally don't feel any fluctuation not today not 10 years ago not another 10 from now on. Fuck off
What are you doing to fix the world? Oh yeah, you're chanting nonstop in the enemy's language, doing more to hurt yourself than help anyone else.
I for instance donate large amounts of money to all sorts of charities. It counts as SOMETHING..you just whine around
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:14 pm I for instance donate large amounts of money to all sorts of charities. It counts as SOMETHING..you just whine around
Congratulations, you've just been abused as a tax deduction. You've officially paid more taxes than Elon Musk to the same jewish system you claim to be destroying. How's it feel dumbass?
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

shadowc137 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:18 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:14 pm I for instance donate large amounts of money to all sorts of charities. It counts as SOMETHING..you just whine around
Congratulations, you've just been abused as a tax deduction. You've officially paid more taxes than Elon Musk to the same jewish system you claim to be destroying. How's it feel dumbass?
Oh come on. You are better than that!!!

Seek to get actively involved in whatever cause you belive in (we have way too many you can pick up from) and let's move the world forward. It's that fuckin simple!
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

shadowc137 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:08 pm and Cobra can't even do a money ritual. You guys are pathetic giving him money that you need for your own survival.
I'm not sure you have even done a ritual, yourself.
JOSER

Post by JOSER »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:14 pm
shadowc137 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:13 pm
I for instance donate large amounts of money to all sorts of charities. It counts as SOMETHING..you just whine around

CONGRATULATION YOU ARE A TRUE JOY OF SATAN MEMBER BROTHER.

THEY CRY, WE BUILD A BETTER WORLD!
JOSER

Post by JOSER »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:11 pm
Basilikum wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:02 pm The jewish civilization will collapse, I don't see a problem
and Cobra can't even do a money ritual. You guys are pathetic giving him money that you need for your own survival.
You are a useless beta no wonder why cobra calls you pussies and wimps. What the fuck are you actively doing to fix the world, you piece of shit. Name me one thing. If the world is going to shit so what. For who? For people like you. I personally don't feel any fluctuation not today not 10 years ago not another 10 from now on. Fuck off

ALL OF COBRAS ENEMIES ARE PUSSIES AND WIMPS. THEY ATTACK WITH FAKE TRICKS, COBRA SAYS IT PROUD AND LOUD.

THE JOS CHANGED MY LIFE FOR THE BETTER. I AM A NEW PERSON SINCE JOINING.

JOIN JOS OR FALL LOW!

WE HAVE RIGHTS TO HAVE YOU IGNORANT PEOPLE AND KIKES!
JOSER

Post by JOSER »

ARE YOU BROKE JEW? ARE YOU SAD JOS IS GROWING TO BECOME THE FORTRESS THAT WILL SPIRITUALLY FINISH YOU?

I DONATE MONTHLY AND WILL CONTINUE.

THE JOS IS AN EMPIRE.
Psychotron

Post by Psychotron »

JOSER wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:09 am I DONATE MONTHLY AND WILL CONTINUE.

THE JOS IS AN EMPIRE.[/u][/b]
Or as pootin would say

“An empire of lies”.

But keep donating idiot so that blahbra can continue to be a 30 year old NEET.