Joy of Satan - Racism and Sectary Hate

Celeste AikoGal

Joy of Satan - Racism and Sectary Hate

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

in the site, it was written that "revenge and hate are something therapeutic". I agree, hate is a natural feeling and it is for surviving, mostly. however, they hate everyone who is not of their sect. i explain:

they consider christians and muslims "of the enemy". in this way, they tell you to stay away from EVERYONE who is not of their sect, included atheists or even theistic satanists who don't follow JoS. what about maybe, a christian or muslim family who still is supportive of you and doesn't force you to follow their religion? it is rare, but it can happen. what about a.. for example a friend who is LGBT supporter and for free speech who is christian or muslim? even 100% better than JoS members i mean!

we can't force people, that's the truth. if Satan learns to love, we need to understand that we don't need to convert people. no, we don't have to do that. i think that Satanists receive a call to be Satanist and there are processes that we can't even completely understand, about it and, trying to convert someone i think will never work. it is not something spontaneous in this way. your family is abusive? i'm the first person to tell you to react, as long as you don't risk other abuses/consequences. i know it's hard, but it's for saying - that you need to hate who abuse of you and not to hate yourself (it is hard i know), because it is a way to welcome self-sabotage. they also tell you to not race mix. literally racist stuff, hateful stuff. unfortunately, ex-JoS members know how it is hard to distinguish the "truth" from what someone said. because JoS told you "Satan said that". are we even sure they talked to Satan? hateful messages always are from negative entities or some mental disorder or illness. Demons may tell you if something is not okay and to react, but this is another discourse. they blame jewish people, while they are the one ruining Satanism and harming people. also, i think RTRs can bring bad luck. why is everyone on JoS ALWAYS brutally attacked? ALWAYS!

they're either obsessed with enemy entities or just RTR's harm, as Don demonstrated (thanks Don). also, congratulations to JoS members, for using "autistic" as an insult in 2022. very progressive, satanic, lovely, sweet, respectful - especially for your neurodivergent members. average conservative ("satanist") user. there is no link between hating minorities and Satan. Satan is the opposite. He accepts and loves everyone who doesn't commit the stupidity sin. as JoS says (it is true), every contact we have with someone is an astral bond. if you are in contact with them, you are absorbing their toxic energy. that's why you "become" like them (hateful). this is the same as someone (mostly a friend or "friend") who tells you "smoke/drink with me please, just give it a try, just once". a mentally weak/vulnerable person will accept that.

stop using Satan and Demons to manipulate others with phrases that they never said.

fuck racism, fuck LGBTphobia, fuck body shaming and ableism.

long live freedom and self-love.

hail Satan.
Basilikum

Re: Joy of Satan - Racism and Sectary Hate

Post by Basilikum »

Celeste AikoGal wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:44 pm in the site, it was written that "revenge and hate are something therapeutic". I agree, hate is a natural feeling and it is for surviving, mostly. however, they hate everyone who is not of their sect. i explain:

they consider christians and muslims "of the enemy". in this way, they tell you to stay away from EVERYONE who is not of their sect, included atheists or even theistic satanists who don't follow JoS. what about maybe, a christian or muslim family who still is supportive of you and doesn't force you to follow their religion? it is rare, but it can happen. what about a.. for example a friend who is LGBT supporter and for free speech who is christian or muslim? even 100% better than JoS members i mean!

we can't force people, that's the truth. if Satan learns to love, we need to understand that we don't need to convert people. no, we don't have to do that. i think that Satanists receive a call to be Satanist and there are processes that we can't even completely understand, about it and, trying to convert someone i think will never work. it is not something spontaneous in this way. your family is abusive? i'm the first person to tell you to react, as long as you don't risk other abuses/consequences. i know it's hard, but it's for saying - that you need to hate who abuse of you and not to hate yourself (it is hard i know), because it is a way to welcome self-sabotage. they also tell you to not race mix. literally racist stuff, hateful stuff. unfortunately, ex-JoS members know how it is hard to distinguish the "truth" from what someone said. because JoS told you "Satan said that". are we even sure they talked to Satan? hateful messages always are from negative entities or some mental disorder or illness. Demons may tell you if something is not okay and to react, but this is another discourse. they blame jewish people, while they are the one ruining Satanism and harming people. also, i think RTRs can bring bad luck. why is everyone on JoS ALWAYS brutally attacked? ALWAYS!

they're either obsessed with enemy entities or just RTR's harm, as Don demonstrated (thanks Don). also, congratulations to JoS members, for using "autistic" as an insult in 2022. very progressive, satanic, lovely, sweet, respectful - especially for your neurodivergent members. average conservative ("satanist") user. there is no link between hating minorities and Satan. Satan is the opposite. He accepts and loves everyone who doesn't commit the stupidity sin. as JoS says (it is true), every contact we have with someone is an astral bond. if you are in contact with them, you are absorbing their toxic energy. that's why you "become" like them (hateful). this is the same as someone (mostly a friend or "friend") who tells you "smoke/drink with me please, just give it a try, just once". a mentally weak/vulnerable person will accept that.

stop using Satan and Demons to manipulate others with phrases that they never said.

fuck racism, fuck LGBTphobia, fuck body shaming and ableism.

long live freedom and self-love.

hail Satan.
About the claims of Don, these have been debunked a long time ago
https://radostsatane.com/DefendingJoS/index.html
Psychotron

Post by Psychotron »

Basilikum wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:13 pm About the claims of Don, these have been debunked a long time ago
GTFO serbon Jewbra told you to stop coming here are you going to keep disobeying your master?
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Celeste AikoGal wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:44 pm in the site, it was written that "revenge and hate are something therapeutic". I agree, hate is a natural feeling and it is for surviving, mostly. however, they hate everyone who is not of their sect. i explain:...
hate for outsiders? lol, thats funny
the intention to have at least 1 billion people knowing about the jos in about a decade means they hate outsiders? lol
get a grip of reality
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

Basilikum wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:13 pm About the claims of Don, these have been debunked a long time ago
You forgot to add "Even with your efforts, we are under threat of nuclear annihilation at the hands of Joe Biden, Vladimir Putin, and Xi Jinping and the world economy is falling apart, people are starving, no one can find a job, and inflation is at an all time high, therefore the FRTR isn't working", to your "debunking" page.
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

The JOS makes you sheer up that the world is going to shit
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

shadowc137 wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:02 am
You forgot to add "Even with your efforts, we are under threat of nuclear annihilation at the hands of Joe Biden, Vladimir Putin, and Xi Jinping and the world economy is falling apart, people are starving, no one can find a job, and inflation is at an all time high, therefore the FRTR isn't working", to your "debunking" page.
there will be no nuclear war
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:35 pm there will be no nuclear war
But you're not denying full civilization collapse

Basilikum

Post by Basilikum »

shadowc137 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:22 am
AnonPoster wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:35 pm there will be no nuclear war
But you're not denying full civilization collapse
The jewish civilization will collapse, I don't see a problem
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

Basilikum wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:02 pm The jewish civilization will collapse, I don't see a problem
and Cobra can't even do a money ritual. You guys are pathetic giving him money that you need for your own survival.