Hooded blahbrah exposed again on rituals and the runes!

JOSER

Re: Hooded blahbrah exposed again on rituals and the runes!

Post by JOSER »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:49 pm
Psychotron wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:13 pm

This was cobras last message to me.

Calling me a nigger LOL what? I’m pretty sure we’re the same race unless he actually IS a Jew.

Regardless, this goes to show how immature blahbra really is.

This is your glorious leader JoS sheeple.

Someone that chimps out and screams slurs when his “divine authority” is questioned.

I don’t think Maxine behaved this way!
Sorry that you were kicked out. I was about to come back up until I saw the tate subject. The general tone he wrote that long 'sermon' was an off experience for me. I did not understand it. The member nakedpluto was making an idol out of one of the dirtest mongrel of our society. It's really dissaponting. I suppose they wish his support aka shekels or affiliation, I really don't care to understand anymore.

The problem with Serbon why his weed promotion to teens was ignored but you are such an enemy?
FINALLY YOU WERE BANNED YOU TOXIC PIECE OF SHIT. FINALLY COBRA UNDERSTOOD THIS

NOW YOU REVEAL YOURSELF TO BE AN ENEMY.

FUCK OFF KIKE
JOSER

Post by JOSER »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:40 pm
Psychotron wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:13 pm Regardless, this goes to show how immature blahbra really is.

Someone that chimps out and screams slurs when his “divine authority” is questioned.

Oh no, he was mad at you! Wow, the horror!

Imagine the irony at Outlaw Torn admonishing others for being immature.

90% or more of your posts were basically attacking others and being hyper-aggressive, while contributing nothing of value. Then you suddenly turn around and cry when the authority figures are angry with you. Where have we seen that tactic before?

You also quote Magestein, yet he has written 5-10 articles elaborating on why reversing Hebrew destroys it. Then, when he gets exposed, he tries to go back on all of it to spite JoS. Yet, he forgets that anyone else can learn what he did - he is no wizard. His reasoning about Hebrew going both ways was based around the 1st letter of their alphabet only, which probably could have such properties, which is why the RTR puts it last (and you use your intent to destroy it).

Please give me one good reason that you should be included on JoS, when your entire existence has just been attacking others without elaboration or any attempts at being constructive? If you want to claim that you are just a genuine person, and it is all Cobra's fault, then you were doing an awful job at being a valuable member in the past months or year that you existed there.

Even now, you use the veil of offense to hide yourself behind, as it is much easier to incessantly tear into someone else for all sorts of inane reasons, rather than be calm and thoughtful. Then, you have your false crown and act like you are victorious at something.

If you are not Jewish, then good luck to you, because you will certainly need it to recover from this awful behavior.
TRUE . MAGESON WAS LIKE RTR THIS RTR THAT...THEN WHEN KICKED OUT SAID IT WAS ALL WRONG, LOL. BECAUSE HE GOT KICKED OUT.

MAXINE WAS NEVER WRONG.

RTR DESTROYS THE ENEMY.
Psychotron

Post by Psychotron »

JOSER wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:58 pm THEY HAVE BANNED SIATRIS AND MANY. THIS IS NOT CENSORSHIP FREE.
OK COBRASIATRIS. YOU WERE BANNED FOR ILLEGAL THREATS AND DOXXING AMONG OTHER THINGS. THAT DOES NOT FALL UNDER FREE SPEECH. DONKEY.
YOU JUST ATTACK COBRA.
AS YOU CAN SEE IN THIS POST, COBRA ATTACKS ME!
THIS PLACE WAS BUILT TO ATTACK JOS.
IT WAS BUILT TO GET AWAY FROM OBSESSED FREAKS LIKE YOU COBRASIATRIS.
IT ALLOWS ALL SLANDER AGAINST JOS.
YES BECAUSE CENSORSHIP IS NOT ALLOWED REGARDLESS OF IF YOU THINK THAT IT IS “SLANDER”.
TRAITOR SCUMBAG LOL
30 YEAR OLD NEET LIVING WITH HIS DADDY PRETENDING TO BE A CRETIN NAMED SIATRIS/JOSER. GET A JOB COBRA LOL!
shitposterInquisitor

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

Psychotron wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:27 pm
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:20 pm Before I attempt to answer - what is Cobra being exposed as?
In this case.
A gatekeeper and a Hebrew magician.
Read the thread on ancient forums. He won’t release the advanced runic and Sanskrit magic. I wonder why!?
CBA to read so much bullshit, emotions, opinions, claims and drama just to find one small thing.
shitposterInquisitor

Psychotron wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:13 pm

This was cobras last message to me.

Calling me a nigger LOL what? I’m pretty sure we’re the same race unless he actually IS a Jew.

Regardless, this goes to show how immature blahbra really is.

Wrote and codified what?
shitposterInquisitor

Psychotron wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:03 pmJust keep trying to help people on the JoS with your TCM insight and other advice and leave the fighting for the pigs that enjoy rolling around in the shit.
There you go. That's better. Get it right!
shitposterInquisitor

Psychotron wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:07 am
THIS PLACE WAS BUILT TO ATTACK JOS.
IT WAS BUILT TO GET AWAY FROM OBSESSED FREAKS LIKE YOU COBRASIATRIS.
Now we all know that that is complete and utter bullshit. "This place was built to get away from obsessed freaks", lol. Come on. Don't lie.
Psychotron

Post by Psychotron »

shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:10 am CBA to read so much bullshit, emotions, opinions, claims and drama just to find one small thing.
What does that mean?

CBA? Cocks balls and ass?

It was a small thread that I linked on the first line of this post and it was said by Luis. There’s your sign!
shitposterInquisitor

Psychotron wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:15 am
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:10 am CBA to read so much bullshit, emotions, opinions, claims and drama just to find one small thing.
What does that mean?

CBA? Cocks balls and ass?

It was a small thread that I linked on the first line of this post and it was said by Luis. There’s your sign!
Don't pretend to be a n00b on the Internet. It means can't be arsed. I CBA to teach you.
Psychotron

Post by Psychotron »

shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:12 am Now we all know that that is complete and utter bullshit. "This place was built to get away from obsessed freaks", lol. Come on. Don't lie.
How is that a lie?

If you were to say ANY dissenting opinion on ancient forums you will have stalkers like Siatris/JOSER calling you a Jew and a million different things. Yes this is a place to get away from that and speak freely about your grievances.