Bastards (of the week)

Psychotron

Re: Bastards (of the week)

Post by Psychotron »

shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:23 pm So some members of a forum say things. How does that equal being the official stance of that forum?
Hey bong

No one ever said it was their official stance. But there are many drug users there. That was the point. I haven’t seen one person on T4S admit to drug use like they have.
shitposterInquisitor

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:21 pm The problem is not consuming itself but promoting. This can affect Jos reputation and image.

If you do and like drugs, for whatever reasons, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. Go in the bathroom and smoke it there, with the lights off, like a real G. Some things has to stay personal.
As true as that is, a person's choice is their own. They can say things, promote something, claim something, but others can refute them, counter-ague against what they say, etc. A member says, "I do drugs", another says, "You shouldn't" - why focus on the ones promoting drugs and not on the ones who are against drugs? People can express themselves - but of course there are limits. If the stance is against drug use, then they have a limit as to how far they can keep promoting drug use. See some of my replies here - saying "yo mama" and whatever else. If I kept that up and increased it, my posts would be deleted or I'd be suspended or banned eventually. There is some leeway.
Last edited by shitposterInquisitor on Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shitposterInquisitor

Psychotron wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:28 pm
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:23 pm So some members of a forum say things. How does that equal being the official stance of that forum?
Hey bong

No one ever said it was their official stance. But there are many drug users there. That was the point. I haven’t seen one person on T4S admit to drug use like they have.
Can you reply like an immature prick, please? Thanks.
Psychotron

Post by Psychotron »

shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:30 pm Can you reply like an immature prick, please? Thanks.
So you don’t have an actual response to that? I thought so.
shitposterInquisitor

Psychotron wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:41 pm
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:30 pm Can you reply like an immature prick, please? Thanks.
So you don’t have an actual response to that? I thought so.
Reply like an immature prick, and I will respond, bitch.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Psychotron wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:12 pm
Serbon admits to using and promoting CBD which is a drug

Ol argeco was on video smoking weeeed

And Slyscorpion admits that he was under “enemy influence” and used hard drugs like meth. Email him about it and he will tell you.
Yes, that is true and Fancy Mancy also admited that he is using drugs

Hoodedcobra has no problem with drug users, probably wants more drug users on JOS, probably he wants to make people believe that all Satanists are drug users
Neo

Post by Neo »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:48 pm

And Slyscorpion admits that he was under “enemy influence” and used hard drugs like meth. Email him about it and he will tell you.

Hoodedcobra has no problem with drug users, probably wants more drug users on JOS, probably he wants to make people believe that all Satanists are drug users
Slowly the truth its coming to the surface.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Neo wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:15 pm

Your manipulation tactics are childish at their best. H.Cobra has spoke against drugs, always.

Except for promoting, what people does to themseves- is their fucking problem!
shitposterInquisitor

Your proof of where they said that they do drugs or was under influence?
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

I didn't admit that I do drugs. I have never admitted that I've done drugs, because I never have done drugs and I will never do drugs. Stop your bullshit. Reading through this forum, it is clear it is full of bullshit and unproven claims. It is just lies and more lies, claims and more claims, no proof and more no proof by whingeing, crying, bitching little losers who think it's important to do false running commentary on things - go watch TV soap operas instead - instead of improving themselves; or maybe they can't improve themselves so they distract as many as possible by whingeing, crying, bitching and lying about things;

and you,
Neo wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:15 pm

stop being a fucking ignorant, retarded sheep. What "truth" is all coming out? If you want to know truth, learn truth - and if you want to know, instead of believing, anything about me, then ask me, instead of waiting for a bullshitting troll faker hiding behind an anonymous account to say deliberately-incorrect shit.