Bastards (of the week)

AnonPoster

Bastards (of the week)

Post by AnonPoster »

I just want to tell you all that nakedpluto is a romanian gipsy basically a ghetto boy who promotes the gansta lifestyle and wants to bring the dirt of the universe, to Satan.

Satan should feel very offended but who am I to speak for Satan.

I am utterly disgusted that we have such members in our community.

And that Serbon retard, with his weed. Shame on you, little shit..another loser who brings a bad name to the community
shitposterInquisitor

Re: Bastards (of the week)

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:48 pm I just want to tell you all that nakedpluto is a romanian gipsy basically a ghetto boy who promotes the gansta lifestyle and wants to bring the dirt of the universe, to Satan.

And that Serbon retard, with his weed. Shame on you, little shit..another loser who brings a bad name to the community
Sacre bleu! Prove it.
Psychotron

Post by Psychotron »

shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:55 pm Sacre bleu! Prove it.
I think he says this because NakedJewdo is a fan of Tate.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:55 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:48 pm I just want to tell you all that nakedpluto is a romanian gipsy basically a ghetto boy who promotes the gansta lifestyle and wants to bring the dirt of the universe, to Satan.

Sacre bleu! Prove it.
The loser was revealing too much in his (bullshit) stories

As for the rest, is all there on the forums to see
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Psychotron wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:56 pm
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:55 pm Sacre bleu! Prove it.
I think he says this because NakedJewdo is a fan of Tate.
Disgusting isn't it?
Psychotron

Post by Psychotron »

NakedPluto wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:42 am Top G Andrew Tate and Tristan as well, come and practice spirituality here, but keep it hidden from your close friends. It is very simple and adds another level of elite to your life. You can suddenly understand, that there are more levels to supremacy of life, in the same manner you know how others are stupid and some are smarter. You are still in the matrix friend, and you need to enlarge your mind to the above, in the same practical way you achieved in your life.

There's no reason and it is completely unjust how this man got deleted from the platforms, purely as a coordinated attack with very insidious motives.

Tate has been very vocal for a lot of years. Those who actually and personally know him and talked to him, know that all of this is just a game and nothing but as stated, a comedic reality assessment and business endeavors.
shitposterInquisitor

Psychotron wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:05 pm
NakedPluto wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:42 am Top G Andrew Tate and Tristan as well, come and practice spirituality here, but keep it hidden from your close friends. It is very simple and adds another level of elite to your life. You can suddenly understand, that there are more levels to supremacy of life, in the same manner you know how others are stupid and some are smarter. You are still in the matrix friend, and you need to enlarge your mind to the above, in the same practical way you achieved in your life.

There's no reason and it is completely unjust how this man got deleted from the platforms, purely as a coordinated attack with very insidious motives.

Tate has been very vocal for a lot of years. Those who actually and personally know him and talked to him, know that all of this is just a game and nothing but as stated, a comedic reality assessment and business endeavors.
That proves he's a Romani gypsy/jew?
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:11 pm

I am sorry I can't truly prove it to you I just know it
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Calling that mongrel a top G. What a disgrace.
shitposterInquisitor

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:14 pm
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:11 pm
I am sorry I can't truly prove it to you I just know it
You just... know...? Once again, you astonish me with your gifts, tron. Gifts mere mortals could only dream of possessing. How grand it must be to be... the Chosen One.