It didn't took long to find a lie in the Defending Jos webpage

Velcro

Re: It didn't took long to find a lie in the Defending Jos webpage

Post by Velcro »

Velcro wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:15 am
Velcro wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:04 am
Snakeway wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:14 am It is not about refunds, From what i understood it he was dehumanized just for asking a question. And he got a sword in his chest, a spiritual agression or astral attack. This is ABSURD, are you people all on crack or something to behave like this?
Let him defend him. If he is not Cobra himself or a clone, sooner or later he will get the same treatment IF NOT WORSE. Let him get his lesson, Snakeway.

I just want to warn people to open their eyes and be careful and spiritually prepared

These are things analysed in YEARS where I had to do 1+1

I do this for my conscience for other people who might fall victims because I was lucky and had the ability to gasp a little into this thanks to my genetic make up but I don't want to imagine what others experienced and did not know or don't know up until this day

Eric once also wrote on the forums that after a fight with Cobra where he defended Don got injured in his heart. A healthy young man.

Snakeway if you can please speak with Belzeebut about clergy Cobra Don whatever you can find out. If they are jews. If they are ill intended. ANYTHING
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Eric once also wrote on the forums that after a fight with Cobra where he defended Don got injured in his heart. A healthy young man.
Is he all right?
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:29 am

Is he all right?

I accidentally read his post but I can't reproduce it exactly. Yes. He is here with us.

What I remember is he said this on the forum that he almost died. And Cobra use some pity apologies.

He can correct me if I am wrong.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Velcro wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:29 am
Velcro wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:04 am

Let him defend him. If he is not Cobra himself or a clone, sooner or later he will get the same treatment IF NOT WORSE. Let him get his lesson, Snakeway.

I just want to warn people to open their eyes and be careful and spiritually prepared

These are things analysed in YEARS where I had to do 1+1

I do this for my conscience for other people who might fall victims because I was lucky and had the ability to gasp a little into this thanks to my genetic make up but I don't want to imagine what others experienced and did not know or don't know up until this day

Snakeway if you can please speak with Belzeebut about clergy Cobra Don whatever you can find out. If they are jews. If they are ill intended. ANYTHING
I will not waste his availability going after him to talk about those trash people. I have my priorities, like advancing spiritually and SURVIVING.
Also I am not a talking person, I hate to talk, I think there is a psychic understanding about people and there is no need to much talking. I think there are talkers out there who could do this, but I am not one of them
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Velcro wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:31 am
Snakeway wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:29 am

Is he all right?

I accidentally read his post but I can't reproduce it exactly. Yes. He is here with us.

What I remember is he said this on the forum that he almost died. And Cobra use some pity apologies.

He can correct me if I am wrong.

That was the period when Don left and exposed the RTR so Eric just like me ask some questions and he got it

The fact that another one experienced something simmilar was staggering for me and yes, not a coincidence. Ask any unpleasant question to Cobra and you might not live to see another day

When I see people around here UNDERESTIMATING him in terms of destructive abilities I must tell them again: be safe, meditate, protect yourself.... You never know...
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Velcro wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:40 am

Ask any unpleasant question to Cobra and you might not live to see another day

Only if you are doing the RTRs and he can connect to you spiritually.
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

And Siatris should have the decency to tell us who is this Gregory.

Because when I first found this place I was shocked to hear this name attributed to Don. In the situation where I suspected it must be a name attributed to Cobra.

I wasn't even active on the forums when I started talking with Gregory. The only person I had interactions with was with Cobra strictly about my chart orders. So I was suspecting but never sure..never asked him. I even thought that I might be crazy and none of this is real. For the fear of not being call crazy we never investigate anything. But it was REAL. It was a human male and the question is who the fuck was it?

Who is that Gregory the guy I had interactions telephatically and astral projection and shit?
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Some MOSers who was participating in the Ritual.
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:53 am Some MOSers who was participating in the Ritual.
Cobra if innocent in all this regards and accusations ...Should be fucking aware how dangerous are those group rituals and how easily people can get fucked in so many ways and mislead. We don't know who is participating and who have any intentions to do what.

Not to mention the greys and reptilians they accuse bring attacked all the time! These are kids. What the fuck are we talking about?

But to hell with everything. Just go there and see kids 13 years performing RTRs and going on the astral to interact with all kind of beings, human or spirits, mental thoughts and all.kind.

How many kids are actually permanently damaged?

Does he give a fuck about all those kids and what happens with them? Because as an adult, fuck it. You deal with anything. But what about those kids who are told to ignore their parents for being idiots (He even called some kid's father an idiot). So deny the authority of the ones who put food on your table and go to Daddy Cobra kids. That's the way to go in life.

Snakeway have you ever seen greys or reptilians please tell me.
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Velcro wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:04 am
Snakeway wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:53 am Some MOSers who was participating in the Ritual.
Cobra if innocent in all this regards and accusations ...Should be fucking aware how dangerous are those group rituals and how easily people can get fucked in so many ways and mislead. We don't know who is participating and who have any intentions to do what.

Not to mention the greys and reptilians they accuse bring attacked all the time! These are kids. What the fuck are we talking about?

But to hell with everything. Just go there and see kids 13 years performing RTRs and going on the astral to interact with all kind of beings, human or spirits, mental thoughts and all.kind.

How many kids are actually permanently damaged?

Does he give a fuck about all those kids and what happens with them? Because as an adult, fuck it. You deal with anything. But what about those kids who are told to ignore their parents for being idiots (He even called some kid's father an idiot). So deny the authority of the ones who put food on your table and go to Daddy Cobra kids. That's the way to go in life.

Snakeway have you ever seen greys or reptilians please tell me.

Don has been accused of working for a Canadian spy agency or something. How is it possible for Siatris or Cobra to know this? Why are they not giving info clear info on this?

The way I see Jos is that THEY are such a thing..They use Jos as a front to attract all kind of people with all kind of abilities and FUCK THEM UP.

Snakeway I humbly Ask you again. IF YOU know yourself being talented in this regard, speak with the Gods. Find out WHO are these clergy and what are they UP to.