The Final RTR Exposed

Snakeway

Re: The Final RTR Exposed

Post by Snakeway »

Don Danko wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:55 am Yeah, but Maxine was pretending to be White to deceive people with the false nonsense she was pushing. In reality she was a native American women who married non-White men of other races and had totality non-White children with them. This is why American WN is strange the Christian white supremacist leader of the NSM is a race mixer with a non-White wife and his non-White step children who is president of a Satanist organization.
HPBlackMamba wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:00 pm I'm not a racist and I fart on the Joy of Satan doctrine of racial purity.
exactly.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Don Danko wrote: ...the Christian white supremacist leader of the NSM is a race mixer with a non-White wife and his non-White step children who is president of a Satanist organization.
a "Satanist" organization lol....

HPBlackMamba

Post by siatris »

Don Danko wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:50 am I have yet to find one person speaking freely on the Final RTR that states they had a positive experience with it.

You're a jewude this is why it affects you negatively. It destroys you.

You helplessly try to prove it wrong to stop your race from dying.

But it will die. I enjoy defeating jews with it.
Last edited by siatris on Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
siatris

Post by siatris »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:02 pm Oh and by the way, Jews can be Satanists too... it's between them and Satan and none of yo business.
Fake Satanists like you, Zola and Magestein.

Your purposes are SUPER clear. Thanks!
siatris

Post by siatris »

The biggest lies came at April Fools. April fools everyday on this kike forum...lol

The joke on you slanderjews. :liar: :liar: :liar:
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

oh shame, poor Siatris tsk tsk tsk. He is offended.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Kiss my Juicy Jewish asshole and shoot me up with heroin... when you are done you can suck my bald bitch tits.

What's wrong? Did I hurt your religious feelings? Hitler is you "god" yea?
HPBlackMamba

Post by Snakeway »

Because chanting YHVH like a rune will defeat Jews.

Jews are a tiny population in this world yet they see Jews everywhere, funny that for 15 years mageson was not a jew only now you were able to identify him as a jew.
For people who see jews everywhere you were pretty slow.

I hate this way of lying, to call people Jews like christians call people apostates.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

FYI unlike the JoS our platform doesn't have a gulag of censorship. Your precious HP Cobra (Nick) is free to create an account and post here but he is too much of a pussy lol.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Snakeway »

I saw once you do rituals for trivial things like the fires in the amazon, why don´t you do some to feed Maxine, she is in need, you can visualize a pig being fed while you chant ´´race mixer is being fed´´.