The Final RTR Exposed

Snakeway

Re: The Final RTR Exposed

Post by Snakeway »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:33 am
Snakeway wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:39 am
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:10 am Knock yourself out.
It does not happen every time with every person. I would not let my guard down if I were you
We are not worried, they have no power end of story.
You make cuckhold out of them, they donate you money now they hate you.

According to them their power doing the RTR change the spiritual situation of the ENTIRE WORLD, but they can´t even kill one single human being with this power.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

I never stole anyone's money either, I am amazed how they will believe everything that comes out of Cobra's mouth just because he is seen as guided by some kind of "divine" authority. According to Hooded Cobra Zola is Jewish because Satan(God) told him so. He can fabricate any lie and make up any story and people will believe it. It's like the blind following the blind, but then again this is the warning they give when you study alchemy. Only those who are deserving can drink from the fountains of eternal life. Well ok then believe what you will, we don't care anyway. We have the real Magnum Opus and we are going to transmute our souls, we don't care what happens to the rest as it is not our responsibility. If they come around, then good on them. If not, who cares...
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Who is deserving you may ask... isn't it obvious? those who question authority.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Snakeway »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:01 pm According to Hooded Cobra Zola is Jewish because Satan(God) told him so.
Everyone is jewish, even their friend siatris here, lol
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Maxine was wrong about so many things, what was she right about? Not much actually. Well, far be it from me to set others right, I focus on myself. Let them follow their holy prophets, what do I care? It's like I said this is a free speech place, people with JoS beliefs are welcome to post here if they want. We won't stop them and we are not going to try and tell people what to think or believe either. As for my personal views, people can read it when we publish the official T4S doctrine, until then don't even try to understand it because you will end up making a lot of assumptions based on wrong conclusions.
HPBlackMamba

Post by RagingCloud4050 »

True. Just focus on making yourself better. its what you should always do in life anyway.
siatris

Post by siatris »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:23 pm Maxine was wrong about so many things, what was she right about? Not much actually. Well, far be it from me to set others right, I focus on myself. Let them follow their holy prophets, what do I care? It's like I said this is a free speech place, people with JoS beliefs are welcome to post here if they want. We won't stop them and we are not going to try and tell people what to think or believe either. As for my personal views, people can read it when we publish the official T4S doctrine, until then don't even try to understand it because you will end up making a lot of assumptions based on wrong conclusions.
you attack all the JoS constantly, but what do u care...

lol gtfo lying rat...
siatris

Post by siatris »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:01 pm I never stole anyone's money either, I am amazed how they will believe everything that comes out of Cobra's mouth just because he is seen as guided by some kind of "divine" authority. According to Hooded Cobra Zola is Jewish because Satan(God) told him so. He can fabricate any lie and make up any story and people will believe it. It's like the blind following the blind, but then again this is the warning they give when you study alchemy. Only those who are deserving can drink from the fountains of eternal life. Well ok then believe what you will, we don't care anyway. We have the real Magnum Opus and we are going to transmute our souls, we don't care what happens to the rest as it is not our responsibility. If they come around, then good on them. If not, who cares...
yea u sure have. you and the whole web.

deluded eggknob this is what you should do. the blind leads the blind esp in this shitplace you created with stolen money.

we only want you to keep at it. please do
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Sitardass, your own JoS comrades have called you out for being a Jew.... Even your own room mate snitched you out for being Jewish. lol
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Owenavo wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:22 pm That's what I always say. I always think screw the drama, negativity and gossiping. I think I'm gonna focus on doing what's best!!
RagingCloud4050 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:45 pm True. Just focus on making yourself better. its what you should always do in life anyway.
It is no only drama and gossip, this could harm peoples lives, even destroy it, It is important to know or expose them if they are harming others, in my opinion.