The Final RTR Exposed

BorninHell88

Re: The Final RTR Exposed

Post by BorninHell88 »

Hamansbitch wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:30 am That actually is a really wise approach in most cases. I congratulate you for this thinking. However in this case it's kind of pointless. Most of magesteins arguements are misguided

"reversing and rolling around the letters"

Yeah that means saying it forewards too. That definitely is hooking into Hebrew energy.

Also
Pelah is not the same as aleph backwards. Tell me where the fuck we chant that in the final rtr.

This is clear Jew misinformation.

Btw Sitaris is Jew his roomate said.
Can you tell me why Satan and his Demons would allow a kike to infiltrate their ranks as a clergy member for more than ten years...? Either your 'gods' are incompetent idiots, or they're the biggest Jews in existence... Or they don't exist, one of the 3.
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

I am not the one forcing a Kabbalah ritual on people that just reversing the first letter brings about the Jewish Messiah, that is Hooded Blahbra. I didn't know I have a time machine to travel back to the medieval period to pay Rabbi's to write down this Kabbalah ritual to trick Hooded Blahbra in the future....

Your whole response comes down to 'Muh cobra fuk u jew!!1' posting. No surprise this is the only response JoS people have.

JoyOfSatan666 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:35 am I have been reading through these boards they were bought to my attention by another SS.

I think it's obvious Don Danko is Jewish by blood and his religion is Judaism.

He easily could have paid a rabbi to write those articles on those sites or told them too.

They were likely thinking of us when writing that.

Jews work together they are not dumb. If it serves their agenda they will say anything.

Plus Separate Hebrew words are not the same as the rtr and reversals.

Thank you and have a nice day.
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Don Danko wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:24 pm I am not the one forcing a Kabbalah ritual on people that just reversing the first letter brings about the Jewish Messiah, that is Hooded Blahbra. I didn't know I have a time machine to travel back to the medieval period to pay Rabbi's to write down this Kabbalah ritual to trick Hooded Blahbra in the future....

Your whole response comes down to 'Muh cobra fuk u jew!!1' posting. No surprise this is the only response JoS people have.

JoyOfSatan666 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:35 am I have been reading through these boards they were bought to my attention by another SS.

I think it's obvious Don Danko is Jewish by blood and his religion is Judaism.

He easily could have paid a rabbi to write those articles on those sites or told them too.

They were likely thinking of us when writing that.

Jews work together they are not dumb. If it serves their agenda they will say anything.

Plus Separate Hebrew words are not the same as the rtr and reversals.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Well, if you would just show your face than you wouldn't be called a Jew... It's just that simple. I don't know why you just don't set the case to rest and prove to these people that you're not a kike... Unless you are one? :think:
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Your time would be spent better in rehab, Meth pipe fairy then bothering people online to dox themselves because its so important what some Meth junkie [who refuses to show their own face] demands. Which is your attitude. Can you even function beyond stumbling around town dazed in a Meth haze.
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Don Danko wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:11 am Your time would be spent better in rehab, Meth pipe fairy then bothering people online to dox themselves because its so important what some Meth junkie [who refuses to show their own face] demands. Which is your attitude. Can you even function beyond stumbling around town dazed in a Meth haze.
I'm not the one making the claim to being a gentile... You are. The burden of proof is on you. I already admitted to the possibility that I'm a kike ((a possible reason to why I don't show my face)). :) But unlike you, I'm willing to put myself out there like that... I can tie into that karmic energy, because I'm not worried about it BACK-FIRING on me... Why aren't you willing to do the same...? If you don't got the spine to put yourself out there to where you can entertain and admit to the possibility that you're a kike yourself than why make the claim that you're a gentile, without actually ever proving it...? Why? Because I know why... You don't want to tie into the karmic energy of your own BS... You would expose yourself... And you know that too.

Why is it so important for me to dox you...? Simple answer... I want people to know that the JoS has always been a Jewish front, and in proving that you're a kike will prove that the JoS and the 'gods' that they work with are frauds... I'd be willing to bet that you work with grey aliens directly. The same ones that keep humanity from ascending to higher levels of consciousness. The same ones that keep humanity from actually utilizing occult knowledge to where they can gain real power.

The truth is, you can't sit down and have an actual/and real debate with me Don, because you know I'll eventually get you into a corner that you wouldn't be able to get out of... All you can do is attack me with ad hominems and try to avoid any real convo ((which you been doing)). Why people can't see through this Jewry is beyond me... :hand:

Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Well then.... LOL
BorninHell88 wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:54 am I already admitted to the possibility that I'm a kike ((a possible reason to why I don't show my face)).
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Don Danko wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:34 am Well then.... LOL
BorninHell88 wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:54 am I already admitted to the possibility that I'm a kike ((a possible reason to why I don't show my face)).
I said it's possible, but I never said I was... And it doesn't mean that I am, just because I **entertain** the idea of that possibility. :) Twisting my words there, eh Don...? Like a kike would? At least ((unlike you)) I have the ballz to put myself out there like that... Where's yours? You wouldn't even dare tie into that energy, because you know you'll likely expose yourself. Still waiting though. :)

I thought you were all about the promotion of free thought? Making claims ((to being a gentile)) and not willing to back them up is not promoting free thinking... It's encouraging people to do the opposite. <--------- Why is it so hard for people to grasp this...? Small simple truths such as that ((if acknowledged)) can sometimes turn the tides of the sea.

Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

BorninHell88 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:01 am

Can you tell me why Satan and his Demons would allow a kike to infiltrate their ranks as a clergy member for more than ten years...? Either your 'gods' are incompetent idiots, or they're the biggest Jews in existence... Or they don't exist, one of the 3.
Despite All you Flat Earther level conjectures here, with this one I agree, it is ridiculous that in 10 years only now they realized he is a jew all of a sudden.
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Snakeway wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:11 pm
BorninHell88 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:01 am

Despite All you Flat Earther level conjectures here, with this one I agree, it is ridiculous that in 10 years only now they realized he is a jew all of a sudden.
Lol, flat earth conjectures... Says the troll.

Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

The runes are the key to victory.