The Final RTR Exposed

JoyOfSatan666

Re: The Final RTR Exposed

Post by JoyOfSatan666 »

Don Danko wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:26 pm The runes are the key to victory.
We bring down the barrier the truth will be known to all. Just keep up the final rtr and tetragrammaton thing and it will be known to all. Runes help a lot yes as well but without the Final RTR and tetra thing and other rituals coming soon we would be in the gulag soon or right now.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

JoyOfSatan666 wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:56 am

without the Final RTR and tetra thing and other rituals coming soon we would be in the gulag soon or right now.
LLLIIIIIEEEEERRRR.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

That is exactly what the JoS fellow, Hamansbitch claimed himself. Word for word nearly...

This mentality of yours does not work. Just keep doing Kabbalah rituals and pouring your energy into the Jewish god form to manifest it, will some how just do the opposite this a type of magical thinking that is self defeating.

The fact the RTR's are Kabbalah rituals has already been proven from the Jewish sources themselves going back to the Medieval period.
Don Danko wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:26 pm The runes are the key to victory.
We bring down the barrier the truth will be known to all. Just keep up the final rtr and tetragrammaton thing and it will be known to all. Runes help a lot yes as well but without the Final RTR and tetra thing and other rituals coming soon we would be in the gulag soon or right now.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

The Jews reverse their own letters in their Hebrew letter chanting exercises going back centuries this is well known on Jewish websites:
https://www.myjewishlearning.com/articl ... l-journey/
In Abulafia’s approach, the individual “begins to combine letters, a few or many, reversing and rolling them around rapidly, until [one’s] heart feels warm.” Those who adhere diligently to this technique, Abulafia declared, will eventually experience “a plenitude of saintly spirit … wisdom, under­standing, good counsel and knowledge…. The spirit of the Lord will rest upon [them].”

The Jews reverse the Aleph to make another mantra Peleh they chant so chanting the Aleph letter backwards is chanting Hebrew mantra's to manifest the Jewish messiah:
https://www.chabad.org/library/article_ ... /Aleph.htm
"Finally, we have the third meaning of alef: peleh, “wondrous.” Peleh represents the esoteric or mystical level of Torah—Kab­balah and the teachings of Chassidic thought. Known as the “teachings of Mashiach,” these secrets of Torah comprise its greatest level."
In the Final RTR for Aleph:
Vibrate each the following 9 times each:
FEHL-AH • FUHL-AH • FUUL-AH • FIL-AH • FIL-UH • FEHL-UH • PEH-LEH • FEHL-OH
Now take your marker and blot the Hebrew letters out completely..
The Jews also reverse the Hebrew Shin to make Niss/Nissi the Hebrew mantra name of Jehova from Exodus 17:15 which is the weapon Moses uses to defeat the Egyptians with meaning this mantra is a psychic warfare mantra against Gentiles as mantra names of magical weapons are in the occult. So what does reversing the other Hebrew letters do if those two just do that.

Maxine and Hooded Blahbra's claims this is all nullified including the five Hebrew letters that don't reverse in that ritual, if one just chants Hebrew mantras from the 22 letter back to one is also a lie the Jews already do the same going backwards as the normal part of chanting their own Torah:
https://www.vbs.org/worship/meet-our-cl ... -backwards
"For both the Shema and the Ten Commandments, if they are confusing or difficult for you, then take a page of out of the rabbinic book. Read them backwards. Then you will find the words of the Torah close to you. In your heart, in your mind, and in your soul."

"One such maxim says, "There is no beginning or end in the Torah." That is, you don't need to read the Torah strictly chronologically....I'd argue to use the maxim, "There is no beginning or end in the Torah" as key to open the door that is keeping you outside the beautiful palace of connection. I would suggest to read both the Shema and the Ten Commandments backwards. If you do so, you can see the God-Idea emerge in each of us. ."
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

I am going to flart right there in the corner and then say the world is not a gulag because I farted in the corner of my room everyday.
JoyOfSatan666

Post by JoyOfSatan666 »

Owenavo wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:05 am No, I'm fine! I do things my way. Thank you very much!

You would feel great then if you came over to the JOS.
Give it a try.
You don't know till you try.
Dont be scared what do you have to lose
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

JoyOfSatan666 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 7:55 am
Owenavo wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:05 am No, I'm fine! I do things my way. Thank you very much!

Give it a try.
So when are you going to answer Owenavo's comment he directed towards you earlier...? I get the feeling you're trying to dodge... I'll re-post it here:

Yeah, but wasn't Don in it for ages? If that's the case how is he a traitor? He was in the JoS for a while, and if he was a traitor how did he stay there! But the Demons didn't have a problem with him, so obviously he's not a traitor and he was there for a while. Also I don't like how the JoS members try to convert people to the ministry, its almost like trying to covert people to these crappy monotheistic religions. I was going to join it but it wasn't my cup of tea. Are you sure you're connecting with the right entities though? Why does everyone keep leaving and there's always people disappearing? (No offense).
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
JoyOfSatan666

Post by JoyOfSatan666 »

BorninHell88 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 8:14 am

Give it a try.
So when are you going to answer Owenavo's comment he directed towards you earlier...? I get the feeling you're trying to dodge... I'll re-post it here:

Yeah, but wasn't Don in it for ages? If that's the case how is he a traitor? He was in the JoS for a while, and if he was a traitor how did he stay there! But the Demons didn't have a problem with him, so obviously he's not a traitor and he was there for a while. Also I don't like how the JoS members try to convert people to the ministry, its almost like trying to covert people to these crappy monotheistic religions. I was going to join it but it wasn't my cup of tea. Are you sure you're connecting with the right entities though? Why does everyone keep leaving and there's always people disappearing? (No offense).
As Cobra stated the Gods didn't directly pick him. The HPs were aware of the situation for a long time so we're many on the forums. As stated when the JOS was started out sometimes people were simply made HP based upon contributions. He did contribute a lot of info much of it was copy pasted or had errors though. Again not everyone was aware of it at the time.

We need to win this war and awaken people in the world to reach a "critical mass" that is where it will bleed over into the mass mind and many will come to Satanism or want to join on their own. It's not the same as the monotheistic religions cause we actually provide something a better life. The greys and reptilians are against us and attack daily people on our side so I am sure we are in the right.

How often do you get attacked. Probably once or twice in your life or never

People leave cause it's a hard path not everyone is cut out for it only the strong and brave go down in history as brave men and women who fought in this war many died too over the centuries.

We can never forget the Holocaust at the hands of the enemy and the billions who died forever for nothing. We must fight on in their honor and their memory so in the future generations we can tell our children we fought so you did not have to fight. We made this world beautiful for you.

Someday our Children will ask mommy daddy what's a Jew?

And we will say it's nothing now run along and play wiping tears from our eyes.

It's really nothing! After and possibly before 2024 it's nothing

What a beautiful thought
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

JoyOfSatan666 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:16 am

Give it a try.

As Cobra stated the Gods didn't directly pick him. The HPs were aware of the situation for a long time so we're many on the forums. As stated when the JOS was started out sometimes people were simply made HP based upon contributions. He did contribute a lot of info much of it was copy pasted or had errors though. Again not everyone was aware of it at the time.

We need to win this war and awaken people in the world to reach a "critical mass" that is where it will bleed over into the mass mind and many will come to Satanism or want to join on their own. It's not the same as the monotheistic religions cause we actually provide something a better life. The greys and reptilians are against us and attack daily people on our side so I am sure we are in the right.

People leave cause it's a hard path not everyone is cut out for it only the strong and brave go down in history as brave men and women who fought in this war many died too over the centuries.

We can never forget the Holocaust at the hands of the enemy and the billions who died forever for nothing. We must fight on in their honor and their memory so in the future generations we can tell our children we fought so you did not have to fight. We made this world beautiful for you.

What a beautiful thought
Straight from the echo chamber...
HPBlackMamba

Post by BorninHell88 »

JoyOfSatan666 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:16 am

Give it a try.

What a beautiful thought
Thanks for responding to my comment... I appreciate it, and most of all thanks to keeping it mature ((with no name calling)). I do have another question though ((if you don't mind))? If the gods are actually real, than why didn't they forewarn the rest of the clergy about Don being an infiltrator...? Also, why aren't the gods willing to prove their existence to the world...? Why do they only decide to show themselves with certain people that aren't truly known on a personal level themselves? The JoS is shrouded in a lot of secrecy, so how can gentiles ultimately trust these 'gods' and the JoS clergy if we don't truly know who they are...? And they aren't willing to show us? I don't care so much about the clergy proving that they aren't Jewish themselves ((which they very well likely could be)), but I'm more curious about the gods they/you work with, and why they don't.
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown