It didn't took long to find a lie in the Defending Jos webpage

Snakeway

Re: It didn't took long to find a lie in the Defending Jos webpage

Post by Snakeway »

Velcro wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:04 am

Snakeway have you ever seen greys or reptilians please tell me.
Yes. I have see and got myself in conflict with them many times over. I think if it was not for Satan protection I would be dead. I used to be very confrontative as soon as I would see them I would start fighting. Now I am not immediatly confrontative, I only fight if they start and in extreme cases. reptilians are not as hostile as I would expect, I Hostilized one and he just moved his eyebrows up. Greys are gibberishing robots and trolls, reptilians have no humanity. I don't give them any room for communication with me and i try not to fight them because who knows what may happen
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:23 am

Yes. I have see and got myself in conflict with them many times over. I think if it was not for Satan protection I would be dead. I used to be very confrontative as soon as I would see them I would start fighting. Now I am not immediatly confrontative, I only fight if they start and in extreme cases. reptilians are not as hostile as I would expect, I Hostilized one and he just moved his eyebrows up. Greys are gibberishing robots and trolls, reptilians have no humanity. I don't give them any room for communication with me and i try not to fight them because who knows what may happen
Thank you. I trust your opinion and judgement
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Velcro wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:25 am

the best for me would be if they never came near me. I have zero curiosity about them
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:27 am

the best for me would be if they never came near me. I have zero curiosity about them
I was curious because I never interacted with them or saw any
but different people I assume different levels of abilities and experiences. I was curious to ask you
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Velcro wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:31 am

but different people I assume different levels of abilities and experiences. I was curious to ask you
However the main and most important aspect is to find about Cobra or Don if they are jews or not. A secret spy agency or not and/or what the hell is all of this Jos about

Please I ask you this and to anybody else who is confident enough to speak with the Gods. So we might find out where are we standing.
Last edited by Velcro on Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

be glad you never interacted with them. My advise to you is lose your curiosity, desire never to be bother by them
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Velcro wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:37 am

However the main and most important aspect is to find about Cobra or Don if they are jews or not. A secret spy agency or not and/or what the hell is all of this Jos about

Please I ask you this and to anybody else who is confident enough to speak with the Gods. So we might find out where are we standing.
They are not Jews. You can be bad and be Gentile
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:37 am

be glad you never interacted with them. My advise to you is lose your curiosity, desire never to be bother by them
I am actually glad. I was curious to hear as many experiences as possible. Do You have any idea why people are being harassed especially in Jos by these beings? Or is a more general occurrence and happens to other people and groups as well.

Most people asume it's because of the RTRs
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:39 am
Velcro wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:37 am

They are not Jews. You can be bad and be Gentile
To be honest I never felt this either but I don't want to rely only on my feelings and perception. we really need to find out from the SOURCE if there is something we should know about them and all of this. Just saying...
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Velcro wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:40 am
Snakeway wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:37 am
I am actually glad. I was curious to hear as many experiences as possible. Do You have any idea why people are being harassed especially in Jos by these beings? Or is a more general occurrence and happens to other people and groups as well.

Most people asume it's because of the RTRs
In my case it was obvious they came because I rised my energy with meditation. i think earth have watchers and I stood out when I did some serious meditation. I never did any ritual. Some of them called me an ''angel'' and wanted to shake hands. he assumed I did not have enough knowledge to know what they were. i think they come see people who advance in anyway spiritually in prison earth and they will try to fool you and deceive you