AnonPoster

Re: The Final RTR Exposed

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:40 am
AnonPoster wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:19 am
AnonPoster wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:57 pm
So the energy of the lord is 'resting' on you lmao,
if anything this means you're hated by Satan and the gods :lol:
Freya loves me a lot and I love her. So no the Gods don't hate me. Look the Gods have certain people they love on earth I am one of them they always loved me. They think I am beautiful.
Correction Retarded person of no value criticizes what I say.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

I finished my final rtr for today.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:23 am I finished my final rtr for today.
In your retarded mind you say that with the impression that somehow you are doing it to mock us who disagree to the practice this is how stupid you are.

Christians also did their prayers today so did muslims. So what?

You, like others, add distruction to the world while thinking you are saving it. Exactly the same. But be aware, the first one to destroy is YOURSELF!

Ignorance is bless_ that curse is encapsulated in you. Enjoy!
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:34 am
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:23 am I finished my final rtr for today.
In your retarded mind you say that with the impression that somehow you are doing it to mock us who disagree to the practice this is how stupid you are.

Christians also did their prayers today so did muslims. So what?

You, like others, add distruction to the world while thinking you are saving it. Exactly the same. But be aware, the first one to destroy is YOURSELF!

Ignorance is bless_ that curse is encapsulated in you. Enjoy!
The final rtr is only a curse of your soul and destruction of "the world" (more like your world) if your a Jew.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BlackRain2022 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:23 am Don and Nick are plausibly both Jews playing, maybe even playing controlled opposition. Don flounders on the fuck nick that jew, but when it comes down to it, sides with him. Chad has more honest vibes than you Don; fake fuck turncoat. Idk that's just a feeling, a possibility, something I don't have energy to dwell on. You both are dumb slobs that write like shit......Maxine is dead and you Jews sow confusion. One member, or ex member of JoS whatever, exposed this and Cobra hides it. https://ibb.co/NWK68Kq Fuck you both!
Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:54 pm
Don Danko wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:50 pm That sounds like it comes from the Exposing JoS, site which was run by an enraged crazy from reports. Who would just believe or make up anything to bitch about the JoS. I know enough about nick to know that claim is false.

You say all the time he is jewish here

Personally, I get jewish vibes from him, he may be part jew, not enough to make him an actual jew, like what the third reich called a mischling
Thank you. This was obvious by using logic but having a proof for jos members is even better. If you can make a topic would be even better to have visibility. Thank you once again

I know Cobra is a snake I learn it on the hard way but I keep on hoping Don to be a victim in this whole scheme of things although he seems an accomplice but I dont know...
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:32 am
BlackRain2022 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:23 am Don and Nick are plausibly both Jews playing, maybe even playing controlled opposition. Don flounders on the fuck nick that jew, but when it comes down to it, sides with him. Chad has more honest vibes than you Don; fake fuck turncoat. Idk that's just a feeling, a possibility, something I don't have energy to dwell on. You both are dumb slobs that write like shit......Maxine is dead and you Jews sow confusion. One member, or ex member of JoS whatever, exposed this and Cobra hides it. https://ibb.co/NWK68Kq Fuck you both!
Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:54 pm

You say all the time he is jewish here

Personally, I get jewish vibes from him, he may be part jew, not enough to make him an actual jew, like what the third reich called a mischling
Thank you. This was obvious by using logic but having a proof for jos members is even better. If you can make a topic would be even better to have visibility. Thank you once again

I know Cobra is a snake I learn it on the hard way but I keep on hoping Don to be a victim in this whole scheme of things although he seems an accomplice but I dont know...
No wonder why cobra is pushing the donations so much at the moment ...
now with what you are saying that he is trying to hide, it makes even more sense. He knows his bubble of lies will soon explode, so he needs to take advantage and milk the cow fast, while he still can...
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:28 pm Kiss my Juicy Jewish asshole and shoot me up with heroin... when you are done you can suck my bald bitch tits.

What's wrong? Did I hurt your religious feelings? Hitler is you "god" yea?
This is horrible blasphemy. It needs to be reported and taken down.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Interesting!