Re: Bitches

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:53 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:50 pm
Psychotron wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:38 pm
Exactly

JoS CANNOT answer this question.
Satan only ordained Cobra and Maxine...

maxine gave him the position to test him out.

failed like a traitor miserable and jewish lol
When? HOW? What did he said? describe the situation. What was said by Satan word by word?
when cobra was questioned privately, he sent me emails from maxine.

in these maxine explained this.

Satan himself picked Cobra and Maxine . but others were 50/50.

don was picked bcz of forum work nothing else. maxine knew years ago he was not rly from our side, but an enemy.

maxine knew he was a half sellout to begin with. but she hoped he would make it. had strong doubts about him being a jew but gave it a shot

im sorry but ure all wrong.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

basically he failed teh gods and satan entirely, his enemy side took over and he fail completely.

this show on his final end and how he betray anyone

you wont understand. maxine did the right thing.

don was also working for the federal government. he had to make a choice but he chose to fail. hes from canada. zola is too

if he choose the GODS they had a future for him. but he fail miserably.

they gave him benefit of doubt but he was a total jew

now he hates on everyone cobra is his target but he just failed himself miserably

give me ur email and ill send all the proof.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Howlite wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:53 pm
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:02 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:40 pm Only Satan can give him an official status, he never did, so shut the fuck up
There is hierarchy and bosses and bosses' bosses do delegate, obviously. Show how Satan did not give official status.
He has no temple, no powers, he is too scared to speak his own words, he is too scared to show his real face, he is not a high priest, he is just an admin of a forum. Don’t get confused by names.
he has a heart of gold and you are pathetic tho...lol
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:16 pm I am ready to support any initiatives and hear them out but not slaughter all day long and bitching around.
Okay, you want suggestions?

Instead of donating money to some cunt in Greece, why not learn a marketable and useful skill, like farming?

Instead of chanting in Hebrew all day long, why not buy a fucking gun (if you're legally able) and prepare for the apocalypse?

Instead of praying for your salvation, why not secure your own fucking affairs and make sure you're prepared for the worst to come?

Instead of trolling forums you don't like, why not educate yourself on what's really going on there?

Instead of complaining about living under the jewish system, why not build your own system where you can sustain a community on the local level? It's hard but it can be done.

Instead of talking down to everyone like they're weak and pathetic, why not take a good long look at yourself and realize that if you were thrust back into the dark ages you'd be dead within a week? Most of us would be.

Reminding you that this world belongs to the strong and intelligent. At this point, natural selection must take its course when the world collapses. It's not even a matter of "if" anymore, and your RTRs didn't help a single fucking bit.

Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

Psychotron wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:38 pm Exactly

JoS CANNOT answer this question.
Cobra and Lydia can't even answer the question of how I was allowed to participate on the forum, Cobra wanting to be buddy-buddy with me but later slandering me as a jew. If he knew all along, why did he let me post in the first place when I was on there years back?
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
Psychotron

Post by Psychotron »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:12 pm basically he failed teh gods and satan entirely, his enemy side took over and he fail completely.

this show on his final end and how he betray anyone

you wont understand. maxine did the right thing.

don was also working for the federal government. he had to make a choice but he chose to fail. hes from canada. zola is too

if he choose the GODS they had a future for him. but he fail miserably.

they gave him benefit of doubt but he was a total jew

now he hates on everyone cobra is his target but he just failed himself miserably

give me ur email and ill send all the proof.
Why can’t you just post the proof here on the forum?
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:09 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:53 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:50 pm

Satan only ordained Cobra and Maxine...

maxine gave him the position to test him out.

failed like a traitor miserable and jewish lol
When? HOW? What did he said? describe the situation. What was said by Satan word by word?
when cobra was questioned privately, he sent me emails from maxine.

in these maxine explained this.

Satan himself picked Cobra and Maxine . but others were 50/50.

don was picked bcz of forum work nothing else. maxine knew years ago he was not rly from our side, but an enemy.

maxine knew he was a half sellout to begin with. but she hoped he would make it. had strong doubts about him being a jew but gave it a shot

im sorry but ure all wrong.
Picked Maxine and cobra to do what exactly? in Satan's words. Is there any witness of this picking? Who approached who? this sounds like a total lie, Satan did not piclked anyone for nothing
shitposterInquisitor

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

Psychotron wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:10 pm
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:02 pm There is hierarchy and bosses and bosses' bosses do delegate, obviously. Show how Satan did not give official status.
Why don’t you and blahbrah show how he was given official status?
Thanks for giving me the correct answer.
It looks to me like blahbrah played everything right at a crucial time and this is how he became duhhh supreme leader. No divine intervention was part of that.
I don't need what you say you can see. I need actual answers. Thanks.
shitposterInquisitor

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:20 pm
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:02 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:40 pm Only Satan can give him an official status, he never did, so shut the fuck up
There is hierarchy and bosses and bosses' bosses do delegate, obviously. Show how Satan did not give official status.
You claim he has official status you prove what you say is true, this is how it works.
searches for where I said he has official status "No such mention found." Damn.
shitposterInquisitor

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:44 pm
Psychotron wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:10 pm
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:02 pm There is hierarchy and bosses and bosses' bosses do delegate, obviously. Show how Satan did not give official status.
Why don’t you and blahbrah show how he was given official status?

It looks to me like blahbrah played everything right at a crucial time and this is how he became duhhh supreme leader. No divine intervention was part of that.
magestein we know its you dont try more.

just cry you traitor...lol..
How a traitor when never for us to begin with?