Bitches

AnonPoster

Bitches

Post by AnonPoster »

The worse situation is now that Satan's children are fighting and destroying eachother forgetting WHY they came and dedicated to this path in the first place.

You can scream at Cobra as much as you want but by the end of the day he is THE ONLY ONE doing SOMETHING

Yeah yeah he is limited, stupid call him whatever, but he cames up with possible solutions at the world issues while most of you doing what? Come up with better corrections and alternatives, if you are CAPABLE!!! I am ready to support any initiatives and hear them out but not slaughter all day long and bitching around.

Your efforts at destroying his best efforts are retaded and indeed some of you might be enemies on purpose and on a mission.

:think:
AnonPoster

Re: Bitches

Post by AnonPoster »

And one more thing bitches I had to create an acc xy666 or something just because you deleted my post. Stop deleting my posts. I love usuing AnonPoster that's the best ever thing here
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Lmao. Seriously. If he was doing something in the world then why is he wasting time on the forums? He lives in the internet obviously.

You know most of you defending Cobra or is Cobra need to grow up and get your head out of your ass. You making accusations is laughable because of constantly and obsessively coming here when you can just stop coming here if it bothers you but apparently... THIS SAYS MORE ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER THAN ABOUT US.

You are suffering from severe delusions. I predict JoS going down and Cobra is fucking up and failing badly. I predict JoS will be home a shit hole and are a home with a dead place.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
shitposterInquisitor

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:16 pmwhile most of you doing what?
Being bitches.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:40 pm Lmao. Seriously. If he was doing something in the world then why is he wasting time on the forums? He lives in the internet obviously.

You know most of you defending Cobra or is Cobra need to grow up and get your head out of your ass. You making accusations is laughable because of constantly and obsessively coming here when you can just stop coming here if it bothers you but apparently... THIS SAYS MORE ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER THAN ABOUT US.

You are suffering from severe delusions. I predict JoS going down and Cobra is fucking up and failing badly. I predict JoS will be home a shit hole and are a home with a dead place.
Bitch is Saturday evening enjoying my cocktail why do you want to ruin my weekend?

Stop talking you hypocrite bitch..your loyalty to Satan is zero or to the white race and especially to the white race. So I won't bother debating with you about Cobra, because we don't share the same values, bitch

But I will answer to your retarded statements not for you but for others:

Your first statement YES BITCH he has to spend a lot of time online that's basically his Job, bitch.

What's your gain if Jos is going down bitch are you a jew? Tell me PLEASE what's your motivation? I know you have an empty head and go no where in life...but I don't understand what's your problem.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:47 pm
Ipsissimus83 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:40 pm Lmao. Seriously. If he was doing something in the world then why is he wasting time on the forums? He lives in the internet obviously.

Bitch is Saturday evening enjoying my cocktail why do you want to ruin my weekend?

Stop talking you hypocrite bitch..your loyalty to Satan is zero or to the white race and especially to the white race. So I won't bother debating with you about Cobra, because we don't share the same values, bitch

But I will answer to your retarded statements not for you but for others:

Your first statement YES BITCH he has to spend a lot of time online that's basically his Job, bitch.

What's your gain if Jos is going down bitch are you a jew? Tell me PLEASE what's your motivation? I know you have an empty head and go no where in life...but I don't understand what's your problem.
And just to be clear bitch I AM NOT DEFENDING HC. I AM HIS WORSE ENEMY AND TRUST ME YOU CAN'T GET ANY WORSE THAN THAT.

I give him the proper credit for his work but when I see a TATE POST- I GET ANGRY
When I see him banning people instead of addressing them in private - I get mad.

You might ask why? because all of this hit in SATAN'S image and reputation..Cobra is like a portal, like an official representative, and all of us are His ambassadors, so yeah. For me, it's all about Satan.
Psychotron

Post by Psychotron »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:47 pmyour loyalty to Satan is zero or to the white race and especially to the white race. So I won't bother debating with you about Cobra, because we don't share the same values, bitch
Yeah you are soo loyal to the white race

That’s why you support a HC and organization that calls the white race awakening ritual ineffective. And he says it can backfire as I exposed yesterday.

But OK

Support the Goy of Satan that was headed by a non-white Native American woman that had a son by a paki and other ethnic men.

You idiot.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Psychotron wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:18 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:47 pmyour loyalty to Satan is zero or to the white race and especially to the white race. So I won't bother debating with you about Cobra, because we don't share the same values, bitch
Yeah you are soo loyal to the white race

That’s why you support a HC and organization that calls the white race awakening ritual ineffective. And he says it can backfire as I exposed yesterday.

But OK

Support the Goy of Satan that was headed by a non-white Native American woman that had a son by a paki and other ethnic men.

You idiot.

I just told you, you idiot, if you were wise enough to confront all this issues personally instead of coming here with the swored ready, maybe things would not escalate.

I have no fucking clue on how to answer on your worries in either if Cobra is honest or not. This is your duty to find out. However the way, the manner you choose to address this makes you a fake clown. Unless you prove it to all of us, otherwise you'be been a disrespectful clown and pushed people to the limits, and got what you asked for

So what is what. Tell me your story. Let's start from the start. What the fucking are you doing here, what's your aim?
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPOwen wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:25 pm I’m not fighting with anyone.

Lol do you realise they keep coming in calling us all ‘Jews.’ I try and be open minded with everyone. But that shit gets really annoying.
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:16 pm The worse situation is now that Satan's children are fighting and destroying eachother forgetting WHY they came and dedicated to this path in the first place.

You can scream at Cobra as much as you want but by the end of the day he is THE ONLY ONE doing SOMETHING

Yeah yeah he is limited, stupid call him whatever, but he cames up with possible solutions at the world issues while most of you doing what? Come up with better corrections and alternatives, if you are CAPABLE!!! I am ready to support any initiatives and hear them out but not slaughter all day long and bitching around.

Your efforts at destroying his best efforts are retaded and indeed some of you might be enemies on purpose and on a mission.

:think:
I might need to remind you that annon accont is used by MULTIPLE people? Keep this ALWAYS in mind. Thank you
Psychotron

Post by Psychotron »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:22 pm I just told you, you idiot, if you were wise enough to confront all this issues personally instead of coming here with the swored ready, maybe things would not escalate.

I have no fucking clue on how to answer on your worries in either if Cobra is honest or not. This is your duty to find out. However the way, the manner you choose to address this makes you a fake clown. Unless you prove it to all of us, otherwise you'be been a disrespectful clown and pushed people to the limits, and got what you asked for

So what is what. Tell me your story. Let's start from the start. What the fucking are you doing here, what's your aim?
I don’t owe you any explanation.

Especially after you just ignored the very valid points I made lol!