HPBlackMamba

Re: The Final RTR Exposed

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Welcome to the forum Hayden. :D
HPBlackMamba

Post by Snakeway »

sunrise wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:01 am

The only conclusion is that everything WAS DONE ON PURPOSE. We were fooled to engage in this act and not to question it.

There is nothing left of JOS just HC with Lydia making money out of idiots. I was one of them and I regret every single second when I actually doubted myself rather than these CON ARTISTS.

Those con artists who are COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA from the fools who are ordering charts or sending donations. What happened with those donations over the years? Din Maxine pay for her Hebrew lessons and bought Hebrew books with them?
They will come and say it is ´´Reality´´
sunrise wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:01 am But be aware HC and Lydia - things won't, they won't remain like this because I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS BACKSTAB and up until I close my eyes I will find a way to EXPOSE YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE: GARBAGE JEWS. I do not forget and I do not forgive!

It is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for HC to be a DELUDED VICTIM. I was hoping in the past that he is innocent and deluded.
HE KNOWS. Just read his statements regarding RTRs how full of shit they are... he doesn't even know how to lie...
he set a fire in camp and told a story now it is ESTABLISHED (I am being ironic)
sunrise wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:01 am Just look at the teens around there, poor them, they know zero, they do as they are told without even understanding the concept behind it. The only explanation: Maxine studied/read/did/said so... therefore it must be legit. No further questions.

Everybody who experimented bad things with those rituals, (BECAUSE THEY ARE THE CORE OF THIS ORGANISATION), please come forward and say it, don't be cowards, express your stance. Also, inform others, help other people not to suffer in the same manner.

I think the greater harms who came to people is from the personal attacks from the members, I have participated in rituals from other occult organization and they work for people to connect in the astral, then they can act the creeps they are in the forum but in real life, and can try to ´´Destroy´´ people souls. I have read a Post from This this profile HPzolaluckystar stating a Demon said to her never to do the RTR. Why do you think he said it--My guess is they would attack her and try to destroy her soul for later claim the RTR ´´destroys´´ her because ´´she is a jew´´.
sunrise

Post by sunrise »

Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:52 pm

The only conclusion is that everything WAS DONE ON PURPOSE. We were fooled to engage in this act and not to question it.

There is nothing left of JOS just HC with Lydia making money out of idiots. I was one of them and I regret every single second when I actually doubted myself rather than these CON ARTISTS.

Those con artists who are COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA from the fools who are ordering charts or sending donations. What happened with those donations over the years? Din Maxine pay for her Hebrew lessons and bought Hebrew books with them?
sunrise wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:01 am But be aware HC and Lydia - things won't, they won't remain like this because I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS BACKSTAB and up until I close my eyes I will find a way to EXPOSE YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE: GARBAGE JEWS. I do not forget and I do not forgive!

It is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for HC to be a DELUDED VICTIM. I was hoping in the past that he is innocent and deluded.
HE KNOWS. Just read his statements regarding RTRs how full of shit they are... he doesn't even know how to lie...
he set a fire in camp and told a story now it is ESTABLISHED (I am being ironic)
sunrise wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:01 am Just look at the teens around there, poor them, they know zero, they do as they are told without even understanding the concept behind it. The only explanation: Maxine studied/read/did/said so... therefore it must be legit. No further questions.

Everybody who experimented bad things with those rituals, (BECAUSE THEY ARE THE CORE OF THIS ORGANISATION), please come forward and say it, don't be cowards, express your stance. Also, inform others, help other people not to suffer in the same manner.

I think the greater harms who came to people is from the personal attacks from the members, I have participated in rituals from other occult organization and they work for people to connect in the astral, then they can act the creeps they are in the forum but in real life, and can try to ´´Destroy´´ people souls. I have read a Post from This this profile HPzolaluckystar stating a Demon said to her never to do the RTR. Why do you think he said it--My guess is they would attack her and try to destroy her soul for later claim the RTR ´´destroys´´ her because ´´she is a jew´´.

Shanekway, very interesting point about the group rituals and how they connect us on the astral. IT MAKES A LOT OF SENSE AND YOUR LOGIC IS PERFECT.

As a matter of fact, I have been personally attacked by HC when I email him to criticise his attitude about Don. I personally had the suspicion that we are engaging in something toxic way before Don discovered this, so, when he was kicked out, - for me, personally, this served as a simple CONFIRMATION. So, I went to HC and said: 'see, I told you so!!!'

What he did, he attacked me straight into THE HEART. Days later I removed an astral sword. I didn't even know there is even something like this!!

On another note, there is another long term member who tried to defend Don as well (Eric, if I recall correctly), and HC almost killed the guy in a similar manner attacking his heart. (all of this is to be read online). He eventually forgave him or something. How can you forgive a person who almost killed you and FOR WHAT? FOR DEFENDING A PRINCIPLE?
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

sunrise wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:08 pm

Shanekway, very interesting point about the group rituals and how they connect us on the astral. IT MAKES A LOT OF SENSE AND YOUR LOGIC IS PERFECT.

As a matter of fact, I have been personally attacked by HC when I email him to criticise his attitude about Don. I personally had the suspicion that we are engaging in something toxic way before Don discovered this, so, when he was kicked out, - for me, personally, this served as a simple CONFIRMATION. So, I went to HC and said: 'see, I told you so!!!'

What he did, he attacked me straight into THE HEART. Days later I removed an astral sword. I didn't even know there is even something like this!!

On another note, there is another long term member who tried to defend Don as well (Eric, if I recall correctly), and HC almost killed the guy in a similar manner attacking his heart. (all of this is to be read online). He eventually forgave him or something. How can you forgive a person who almost killed you and FOR WHAT? FOR DEFENDING A PRINCIPLE?
WOW, this is exactly what I suspected, this other group ritual I participated, the people involved used to say you should NEVER participate in rituals if you don´t trust completely all people involved in the ritual, because any experienced practitioner could end up murdering you by connecting to your soul, all what it would need is the desire.

I remember one of the sermons cobra was talking about ´´tying you to a rock and stab you everyday´´, I believe he was talking about what was happening to a person, could be this Eric, I don´t know, but this is the sort of thing could happen to people who engage in this Ritual- BECOME VICTIM OF ATTACKS OF THE OTHER MEMBERS
sunrise

Post by sunrise »

Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:36 pm

WOW, this is exactly what I suspected, this other group ritual I participated, the people involved used to say you should NEVER participate in rituals if you don´t trust completely all people involved in the ritual, because any experienced practitioner could end up murdering you by connecting to your soul, all what it would need is the desire.

I remember one of the sermons cobra was talking about ´´tying you to a rock and stab you everyday´´, I believe he was talking about what was happening to a person, could be this Eric, I don´t know, but this is the sort of thing could happen to people who engage in this Ritual- BECOME VICTIM OF ATTACKS OF THE OTHER MEMBERS

I have another question since English is not my native language- this specific info stayed in my head for a while so, maybe I should address it now...

By the end, when he pushed all of the past RTRs (last time) to be performed, he said something like (((SEAL THE DEAL)))???

What deal? We were to remove/UNDO the curses of the jews, is there any DEAL TO SEAL WITH WHO?

maybe it's an idiotic question, but just an observation
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

What your describing is a form of Kabballah black magic that uses the Zayin letter. From what I studied of the enemies Kabballah that is the type of attack a trained Rabbinical adept or their student would do. So that leaves a person to wonder about Cobra. This is why he might want people chanting the four fold name of YHVH as a RTR which is just a kabbalah ritual to connect the individual directly into the Hebrew energy form. The YHVH is what the Rabbi's use to connect themselves directly into this energy field its the plug in method. This kabbalah ritual Cobra has them doing is draining them and cursing them for Jews.

The other possibility is this was something connected to the Final RTR itself this a common method the enemy uses to connect people into their Hebrew energy field to drain them of their energy. The Final RTR creates blockages in the energy field that acts as bindings and starts to interfere with the flow of energy in the body which is dangerous its a hex tactic. As you posted the article from Kabbalah Jews the Jewish adepts reverse their own letters to give them more power. Some one who claimed to have information on Cobra posted this in public he stated his grandfather was a cantor in the orthodox church.... However, cantor that is the title of a Jewish hymn signer in the synagogue. Jews attempt to take over Gentile organizations that oppose them from within and if a spiritual organization they replace the occult knowledge with Kabbalah rituals.

Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

sunrise wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:55 pm

I have another question since English is not my native language- this specific info stayed in my head for a while so, maybe I should address it now...

By the end, when he pushed all of the past RTRs (last time) to be performed, he said something like (((SEAL THE DEAL)))???

What deal? We were to remove/UNDO the curses of the jews, is there any DEAL TO SEAL WITH WHO?

I don´t know about this one, I haven´t read this one.

You would not have had that sword in your heart if you haven´t done the ritual, he wouldn´t be able to reach you.
All of the JOS members can reach you if you do the RTR consistently, and then if one or a group end up not liking you you can have a lot of problems, eve die. The fact that they give no warning about this and even incentive new ones to do RTR is CREEPY
sunrise

Post by sunrise »

Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:24 pm

You would not have had that sword in your heart if you haven´t done the ritual, he wouldn´t be able to reach you.
All of the JOS members can reach you if you do the RTR consistently, and then if one or a group end up not liking you you can have a lot of problems, eve die. The fact that they give no warning about this and even incentive new ones to do RTR is CREEPY

Thank you so much, Snakeway, for your kind and informative feedback.
sunrise

Post by sunrise »

Don Danko wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:14 pm What your describing is a form of Kabballah black magic that uses the Zayin letter. From what I studied of the enemies Kabballah that is the type of attack a trained Rabbinical adept or their student would do. So that leaves a person to wonder about Cobra. This is why he might want people chanting the four fold name of YHVH as a RTR which is just a kabbalah ritual to connect the individual directly into the Hebrew energy form. The YHVH is what the Rabbi's use to connect themselves directly into this energy field its the plug in method. This kabbalah ritual Cobra has them doing is draining them and cursing them for Jews.

The other possibility is this was something connected to the Final RTR itself this a common method the enemy uses to connect people into their Hebrew energy field to drain them of their energy. The Final RTR creates blockages in the energy field that acts as bindings and starts to interfere with the flow of energy in the body which is dangerous its a hex tactic. As you posted the article from Kabbalah Jews the Jewish adepts reverse their own letters to give them more power. Some one who claimed to have information on Cobra posted this in public he stated his grandfather was a cantor in the orthodox church.... However, cantor that is the title of a Jewish hymn signer in the synagogue. Jews attempt to take over Gentile organizations that oppose them from within and if a spiritual organization they replace the occult knowledge with Kabbalah rituals.

Thank you kindly Don, interesting hypothesis about Zayin letter.

I also read a while ago about 'PULSA DE NURA'. No necessary related to my case but an interesting read in order to gain general knowledge about jewish tactics. and magic
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

sunrise wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:25 pm
Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:24 pm

Thank you so much, Snakeway, for your kind and informative feedback.
I am used to decent people, I cannot tolerate this JOS behavior