The Truth About Satan And The Joy Of Satan

Don Danko333

The Truth About Satan And The Joy Of Satan

Post by Don Danko333 »

The infernal spirit called Belial is Satan, Satan is the ancient Christian name of Satan in the New Testament. This infernal spirit has chosen to take the title of a character within the Bible called 'The father of lies". And the one called "a murder and liar from the beginning." This is why I knew the information coming from the infernal sigil is not to be trusted it goes against my own experience.

What I found and was told is the demon Belial was the spirit that deceived me into joining the JOS. It wanted to use me and my abilities to help build up a organization that creates nothing but a large pool of people for the demons to draw from to feed off their energy. The demonic forces use the JOS to simply feed off people the JOS lies and tells people the demons which are nothing but Jinn spirits from near eastern occult books are really gods and to be worshipped and served without question setting them up to become victims of the demonic toxic vampires. Its also created to be a total cult that has control and keeps people under control with this narrative. The demons simply take the energy off the people directly and by constant rituals to them. They give nothing back they only take because they are vampires. It was Belial the whole time communicating with me and giving me directions. Belial a negative, lying malevolent [meaning having or showing a wish to do evil to others] infernal being. The actual devil itself.

This is why over 15 years of being in there the demons do nothing for anyone, everyone is always complaining their lives are getting awful not better and they show the signs of destructive and negative spirits on their lives keeping them under demonic oppression. That includes falling into mental trauma, depression, emotional problems. etc Most people eventually leave and their lives get better. Maxine was a mentality deranged woman and a criminal who like demons preyed on people for status and money [her version of energy]. Thankfully I simply got to a level of enlightenment I understood enough of the place and left.

Infernal spirits are not to be trusted the ones I dealt with always pretended to be something they are not to get control over my life and simply attempt to use me like the vampires they are. Don't be surprised when they try and destroy you either for the right price. Demons only care about what is good for them and its not you.
Don Danko333

Re: The Truth About Satan And The Joy Of Satan

Post by Don Danko333 »

The other Satan is simply a large pool of collective human thought energy.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Its simply time to get real and go and work with actual deities not fucking destructive demons from near eastern Jinn manuals.
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Well, Belial is a Demon of deception, no wonder why it was him who deceived you into joining the JoS, Don.

I completely understand and feel you, for even though it was not that much of years as you had there, still, the JoS ruined me.

Now I am more than fine on my path and I am glad to see that you are fine on yours.

I started working with the Gods (the real ones not Demons) and I am feeling a lot of success.

The JoS is complete vampirism, it sucked a lot of vital energy from me and made me argue with my mom, have hatred towards random people (without reason), it also made me become paranoid and I was in a horrible state, thinking I would always be followed by someone or that my food was poisoned (when it clearly wasn't), it was horrible. Glad that I escaped that cult
Basilikum

Post by Basilikum »

Interesting, well, how to communicate to these real gods from eastern occult books?
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Basilikum wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 1:30 pm Interesting, well, how to communicate to these real gods from eastern occult books?
Well, if you read the topic carefully, Don said clearly that those are not the Gods in the eastern occult books. They are Jinns, vampiric Demons like Belial who deceive people and take their energy away, either individually, or through shady cults like the JoS.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

This is 15 years of the type of reports people in the Joy of Satan gave all the time. Maxine lied and passed the buck all the time. But it was the demonic entities. Maxine became mentality deranged and so did others some even committing suicide within the clergy. Maxine would frequently mention the amount of suicides that happen within the Joy of Satan are high. She spent most of her life in Satanism around demons.
GoldenDragon wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 11:50 am Well, Belial is a Demon of deception, no wonder why it was him who deceived you into joining the JoS, Don.

I completely understand and feel you, for even though it was not that much of years as you had there, still, the JoS ruined me.

Now I am more than fine on my path and I am glad to see that you are fine on yours.

I started working with the Gods (the real ones not Demons) and I am feeling a lot of success.

The JoS is complete vampirism, it sucked a lot of vital energy from me and made me argue with my mom, have hatred towards random people (without reason), it also made me become paranoid and I was in a horrible state, thinking I would always be followed by someone or that my food was poisoned (when it clearly wasn't), it was horrible. Glad that I escaped that cult
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

People are going to Goetia books based on near eastern Jinn spirits and attempting to turn them into deities they are not.
GoldenDragon wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:32 pm
Basilikum wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 1:30 pm Interesting, well, how to communicate to these real gods from eastern occult books?
Well, if you read the topic carefully, Don said clearly that those are not the Gods in the eastern occult books. They are Jinns, vampiric Demons like Belial who deceive people and take their energy away, either individually, or through shady cults like the JoS.
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Yes, it is due to the fact that the Demons are the negative side, Qlipoth. They are also very vampiric Saturnian entities, so, no wonder why that happened.

And yes, spending life through various Demons continuously would only lead to mental derangement.

My situation as example: it only required 1 year for me to feel paranoid and such because of Demons
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Don Danko333 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 12:47 am People are going to Goetia books based on near eastern Jinn spirits and attempting to turn them into deities they are not.
GoldenDragon wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:32 pm
Yes, that's true. They can't turn Demons into Gods. It's basically BS that some people still base their occult knowledge on John Milton classifications.

Demons are Demons, Gods are Gods, but the difference is that Demons will masquerade as Gods