It didn't took long to find a lie in the Defending Jos webpage

Snakeway

Re: It didn't took long to find a lie in the Defending Jos webpage

Post by Snakeway »

How can a self proclaimed nazi who had an avatar picture of Adolph Hitler be loyal to a race Mixer like Maxine?

So what they are saying is Cobra is loyal to Maxine, he only like Hitler or nazism because Maxine said and he is loyal to her, and not because he believes Hitler or Nazism?

So this is all a cult to the individual Maxine afterall. Now imagine this guy coming up with his RTR and what are the chances of this RTR's being about helping the world instead of being about pleasing Maxine.
Agni

Post by Agni »

To me it looks like Cobra is absorbing Maxine in a way. He somehow manages to absorb or steal something from her soul. Its like he is absorbing her image or persona.

My only assumption is that this is used only to gather more people to JoS. Since he tries to have similar energy and presence as she does.

But even if he wants to absorb this part of Maxine, he still tries to do his own thing. I think he hates Maxine actually and he only wants her influence and presence.
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Cobra did a lot of good and that good and the respect for the Gods is what stopped me from reacting but he destroyed a lot of my efforts aimed at the Gods. He destroyed people. There is no other priest at Jos due to his malady. He made me become paranoid with my close friends though that close people are cursing me when that tiny young woman stab me at a few days difference after sending him an email with what I see wrong in the way he conducts himself over the jos. My aim was always improving the jos. That filthy Lydia managed to make him fight with Don always because this is her tiny brain.
He made me look bad in front of a friend because I order him charts for years who never arrived.

You want to destroy your life? Go to Jos and trust those people. Sooner or later you will remember my words

Years back when that woman stab me I saw her like in a vision for a second. I lived wirh the impression that is one of my voodoo friend. But it wasn't.

Imagine yourself walking to work bending and not knowing wtf. It was the first time when I Experienced something like that. They made me question Satan and the Gods because I KNEW MY ACTIONS AND INTENTIONS so I was very but very upset at Satan for this.

Months after in a deep trance I saw all those knives in me and I remove them because I was always in pain and did only healing but the knives were there.

When Don left I wanted to ask more questions about why so I email Cobra and got it really bad JUST FOR ASKING. Fucking again. For asking questions ...that's it
A long sword.

Is there any justification for such actions other than plain stupidity and greed for control and power? I myself was always a low profile member and did not complained in public up until recently when I finally found out about the RTRs. This was my major red flag and I had to speak out I dragged family and friends in this. I guaranteed for unknown people as a fool and lost my credibility in my circles.

I paid a lot. Don is unrecognizable and it's understandable. All others left.

Satan told Cobra that Jos will be over he was warned but never questioned himself why. He is the only reason. And so many people destroyed in so many ways. Mentally and emotionally scarred. And for what?

I am not upset at Gods anymore I am actually glad that they left it happened to me. Otherwise how could I had known who is a friend and who is an enemy. If the Gods would had put an aura of protection on me I would had been blind up until this day.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Velcro wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:19 pm

You want to destroy your life? Go to Jos and trust those people. Sooner or later you will remember my words
Agree, mainly trust the RTRs are for anything but MOS members personal bullshit and you will regret it

Velcro wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:19 pm I am not upset at Gods anymore I am actually glad that they left it happened to me. Otherwise how could I had known who is a friend and who is an enemy. If the Gods would had put an aura of protection on me I would had been blind up until this day.
I think they should have done it, you deserved a chance to know it without being harmed at least. I personally can't believe the god's indiference toward those people's behavior. They should go there and just destroy them all. EVERYTHING I identify as enemy behavior they do it themselves. i wonder what kind of experiences the MOSers had with those gods to conclude they should behave that way.

I think they are Just lunatics or insane people, or they have some kind of curse that I don't know what it is
Last edited by Snakeway on Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:36 pm
siatris_stings_you wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:31 am
Velcro wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:01 am

Could be true?!

Is there any proof/evidence to back up this?

no there isnt cause he would be in jail but these make fake lies up... :liar: :liar: :liar:

who cares wtf maxine husband did anyway...
He moved state to avoid jail. Why did he moved state if he did nothing?

I care because you tell lies all the time, you made that website telling lies, why don't you tell the fucking truth?
nigger liar u cant do this they still go after u....what do u think it is...

lol who the fuck cares anywya
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

siatris_stings_you wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:06 am

lol who the fuck cares anywya
You care, you are the ones who created an website to talk about this
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

Velcro wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:19 pm Cobra did a lot of good and that good and the respect for the Gods is what stopped me from reacting but he destroyed a lot of my efforts aimed at the Gods. He destroyed people. There is no other priest at Jos due to his malady. He made me become paranoid with my close friends though that close people are cursing me when that tiny young woman stab me at a few days difference after sending him an email with what I see wrong in the way he conducts himself over the jos. My aim was always improving the jos. That filthy Lydia managed to make him fight with Don always because this is her tiny brain.
He made me look bad in front of a friend because I order him charts for years who never arrived.

Years back when that woman stab me I saw her like in a vision for a second. I lived wirh the impression that is one of my voodoo friend. But it wasn't.

Imagine yourself walking to work bending and not knowing wtf. It was the first time when I Experienced something like that. They made me question Satan and the Gods because I KNEW MY ACTIONS AND INTENTIONS so I was very but very upset at Satan for this.

Months after in a deep trance I saw all those knives in me and I remove them because I was always in pain and did only healing but the knives were there.

When Don left I wanted to ask more questions about why so I email Cobra and got it really bad JUST FOR ASKING. Fucking again. For asking questions ...that's it
A long sword.

Is there any justification for such actions other than plain stupidity and greed for control and power? I myself was always a low profile member and did not complained in public up until recently when I finally found out about the RTRs. This was my major red flag and I had to speak out I dragged family and friends in this. I guaranteed for unknown people as a fool and lost my credibility in my circles.

I paid a lot. Don is unrecognizable and it's understandable. All others left.

Satan told Cobra that Jos will be over he was warned but never questioned himself why. He is the only reason. And so many people destroyed in so many ways. Mentally and emotionally scarred. And for what?

I am not upset at Gods anymore I am actually glad that they left it happened to me. Otherwise how could I had known who is a friend and who is an enemy. If the Gods would had put an aura of protection on me I would had been blind up until this day.

wow you sound totally fking stupid.

ask for refund. people have got refund.

thats all cobra did this? and u do all this shit against jos?

paid a lot my ass these chart is 30 bucks or smth shit stamps food eater

goddamn u fucking suck.

emotionally scarred lol from online...GTFO retard :lol: :lol: :lol:
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

It is not about refunds, From what i understood it he was dehumanized just for asking a question. And he got a sword in his chest, a spiritual agression or astral attack. This is ABSURD, are you people all on crack or something to behave like this?
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:14 am It is not about refunds, From what i understood it he was dehumanized just for asking a question. And he got a sword in his chest, a spiritual agression or astral attack. This is ABSURD, are you people all on crack or something to behave like this?
Let him defend him. If he is not Cobra himself or a clone, sooner or later he will get the same treatment IF NOT WORSE. Let him get his lesson, Snakeway.

I just want to warn people to open their eyes and be careful and spiritually prepared
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Velcro wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:04 am
Snakeway wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:14 am It is not about refunds, From what i understood it he was dehumanized just for asking a question. And he got a sword in his chest, a spiritual agression or astral attack. This is ABSURD, are you people all on crack or something to behave like this?
Let him defend him. If he is not Cobra himself or a clone, sooner or later he will get the same treatment IF NOT WORSE. Let him get his lesson, Snakeway.

I just want to warn people to open their eyes and be careful and spiritually prepared

These are things analysed in YEARS where I had to do 1+1

I do this for my conscience for other people who might fall victims because I was lucky and had the ability to gasp a little into this thanks to my genetic make up but I don't want to imagine what others experienced and did not know or don't know up until this day

Eric once also wrote on the forums that after a fight with Cobra where he defended Don got injured in his heart. A healthy young man.