The jos's "Power Rituals"

AnonPoster

Re: The jos's "Power Rituals"

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:41 am As of writing this there're currently 5 'power rituals' that were created by cobra.
  • "Satan’s Absolution Ritual"[1]
  • "Astarte’s Power Ritual"[2]
  • "Baalzebul’s Power Ritual"[3]
  • "Azazel’s Power Ritual"[4]
  • "Abrasax’s Power Ritual"[5]
"Abrasax's" ritual being the most recent and currently(at the time of writing this) scheduled by cobra who said "The Ritual here is to be done for 10 consecutive days."[6].

Looking at these rituals they all have 1 thing in common, you vibrate runes, then recite the affirmations, these affirmations are essentially veneration and exaltation of the one the ritual is directed to.
in other words the 5 'power rituals' mentioned above are basically ritualistic worship to the entity that the ritual is directed to.

Similar to the way an xian would pray or sing songs directed to their god to worship/exalt/venerate said god.

The most recent one, "Abrasax's" 'power ritual' is essentially ritualistic worship towards "Abrasax"

Regardless, what's the jos's stance on worship? considering these rituals are essentially from the jos.
The Commandments of Satan[7] wrote:"NO GOD HAS A RIGHT TO INTERFERE IN MY AFFAIRS, AND I HAVE MADE IT AN IMPERATIVE RULE THAT EVERYONE SHALL REFRAIN FROM WORSHIPPING ALL GODS."
Those who worship other Gods end up confused and are open to all kinds of influences. It is important to stay focused. As Satanists, our God is Satan and there is no need to call upon other gods. Demons act as protectors and direct us to be strong in Satan. They can also act as mediators as they work with us closely, but we do not worship them. Satan does not demand or want any slavish worship.
True Spirituality[8] wrote:We come to worship out of love, NOT coercion, threats, indoctrination, peer, or family pressure. In the end, Satan has won. Even solitary rituals are done out of free will and devotion. Satan is loved. The Christian "God" relies on fear. Remember, "Money can't buy you real love." This is so obvious, as the enemy religions are spiritually empty.
Standard Ritual to Satan[9] wrote:Satan represents and stands for self-efficiency and personal empowerment to where we can control our own lives and destinies without having to slavishly worship or rely upon something outside of ourselves.
We are all individual and have our own ways of ritual and worship. Very early on, to kneel was given to me by the Demons, and also a close friend had the same experience; to kneel out of respect, but this is between you and Father Satan.
Well 1st of, a 'commandment of Satan' is being broken, as the jos considers what's written in the "The Al Jilwah"[10] to be the 'commandments of Satan'.
Also according to maxine Satan doesn't "demand or want any slavish worship".

Ignoring the fact that maxine is also contradicting the 'commandment', she said "We come to worship out of love, NOT coercion, threats, indoctrination, peer, or family pressure." yet cobra in his sermon[6] said "The Ritual here is to be done for 10 consecutive days." if it's supposed to be done out of love and free will why is he telling people to do it? not only do it, but also to do it for "10 consecutive days".
Also if it's supposed to be done out of love why did cobra say "Therefore, I have constructed this Ritual so people see for themselves. One does not have to love or adore Abrasax [many of us do love him dearly], but you can definitely partake in getting to know him."?

As quoted above maxine said "Money can't buy you real love.", yet according to what cobra wrote on his "Abrasax" power ritual[6] it implies the opposite.
cobra said:
"For the basic levels, these Rituals are good to form a relation with a God. More advanced people might have other, far more indepth experiences."
"Everyone will benefit without exception." Everyone? who's everyone? myself included? and if so how does this 'benefit' me?

So according to cobra, worshiping these gods via his rituals is a good away to form a relationship with the gods? what exactly does cobra take the gods for?
Does he think the gods are like some sort cam girl or e-girl that you can just donate money to or simp to in order to form a relation with them?

An important point i would like to point out is in regards to the 'sigils' that's included in the 'power rituals'.
Why exactly did cobra make his own sigils for the gods in said rituals when there're already sigils assigned to those demons?

When it comes to 'astral' communication does one really know who they're talking to? considering that astral communication is not something easily understood by many people due to a lack of astral awareness.
Even in real life communication via the internet a person can be fooled, i'm sure you all have heard of the term 'catfish' before.
If not, a 'catfish' is one when takes the identity of another person usually that of an attractive man/woman and pretend to be that person in order to enter a deceptive relationship with a person.

Considering that people can fall for catfishs' via the internet imagine how easy it can be to fool someone via astral deception.

From what i understand sigils are used to make a connection to said entity that the sigil belongs to, yet the ones cobra made are drastically different from the ones the demons are commonly associated with.
So who knows what entities one connects to via the sigils cobra made.

I'd say it's a rather important detail considering 1 common instruction among those rituals are:
"The Sigil that is provided is the point of focus where this Ritual is upon. It is this Sigil here."
So whatever entities those sigils connect to are the focal point of worship, and i think it's important to really know the entity if you're going to worship it.

Sources and Links:

Code: Select all

[1] Satan’s Absolution Ritual
https://satanslibrary.org/Demons/Satan_Absolution_Ritual.html

[2] Astarte’s Power Ritual
https://satanslibrary.org/Demons/Astarte_Power_Ritual.html

[3] Baalzebul’s Power Ritual
https://satanslibrary.org/Demons/Baalzebul_Power_Ritual.html

[4] Azazel’s Power Ritual
https://satanslibrary.org/Demons/Azazel_Power_Ritual.html

[5] Abrasax’s Power Ritual
https://satanslibrary.org/Demons/Abrasax_Power_Ritual.html

[6] GROUP RITUAL: HONORING ABRASAX [July 23rd to August 3rd]
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=76092

[7] The Commandments of Satan
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/COMMANDMENTS.html

[8] True Spirituality
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/TRUE_SPIRITUALITY.html

[9] Standard Ritual to Satan
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ritual.html

[10] The Al Jilwah - The Black Book of Satan
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Al_Jilwah.html
You cleaned up your post format well, it no longer looks like a shitty script draft. Very much appreciated. There's much contradiction between what Cobra says now and Maxine said earlier. It can't be argued otherwise. Maxine was openly a Nazi, while Cobra very much so wants to move away from the white supremacy/neo Nazi culture to achieve a wider audience. This contrast in direction has caused a lot of experienced people to leave, there's not many left now and the ones that are still there are "toxic", as you said earlier.

I'm very confident you're from exposing the Joy of Satan, which is great. Keep your criticism within reason and you have my full support.

I'm curious if you support any other groups? Are you just a hater or are you also backing someone else?

"Ave"
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:49 am

Also, before you ask, yes I am Cobra.
Yes we know its you Cobra, thanks for being honest tho
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Neo wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:27 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:53 am
AnonPoster wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:49 am

Every single one of these posts which you make attempting to deconstruct what JoS does, amounts to arguments centered around avoiding the context of the situation, allowing you to "defeat it". In reality, I know you are smarter than this and are doing this out of malice, not love of Satan, or whatever you may claim as your intentions.

-As far as worship, empowering a certain God is not worshipping them in place of Satan. Just as the Jews empower certain entities within their circle, so do we empower our own.

-The attempts of HPHC to organize a ritual schedule are not the same as forcing someone to worship, as we have seen in Muslim or Christian countries. Another false comparison.

-Yes, doing a ritual aimed at empowering the affairs of a God would improve your relationship with them. This is akin to working on a project together, or something. Not sure why you quote HPS Maxine here.

-The name of the Gods', when focused upon, also acts similarly to a sigil. If you want to do the ritual your way, then simply switch the name out for the sigil itself.

Your posts are akin to a robot attempting to attack and destroy something, which can do so only logically, yet without any intuitive capacity. Either you are playing this part on purpose, or have your own problems surrounding this. Knowing what I know about you, it is likely both.

Also, before you ask, yes I am Cobra. I am also HPS Maxine, Lydia, Mageson, Siatris, and every other ghost this forum fights with, all rolled into one.
Ok Cobra its good you came here i would like to ask about this rituals
In all the 5 rituals created by you is the same seal only the names inside are changed it is very dubious and very suspicious that in a ritual dedicated to a certain Demon is not used the seal of that Demon but a new seal invented by you also your seal is basically a circle and HPS Maxine said we're not allowed to use circles when it comes to our Gods,i dont understand why you invented a seal when all our Gods have their own seals and what is that symbol placed 4 times around your seal, please explain
I'm curious to see Cobra's explication about this as well
I think its clear
BirdofFreedom wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:41 am

An important point i would like to point out is in regards to the 'sigils' that's included in the 'power rituals'.
Why exactly did cobra make his own sigils for the gods in said rituals when there're already sigils assigned to those demons?

From what i understand sigils are used to make a connection to said entity that the sigil belongs to, yet the ones cobra made are drastically different from the ones the demons are commonly associated with.
So who knows what entities one connects to via the sigils cobra made.

BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:55 pm
BirdofFreedom wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:41 am ...
You cleaned up your post format well, it no longer looks like a shitty script draft. Very much appreciated. There's much contradiction between what Cobra says now and Maxine said earlier. It can't be argued otherwise. Maxine was openly a Nazi, while Cobra very much so wants to move away from the white supremacy/neo Nazi culture to achieve a wider audience. This contrast in direction has caused a lot of experienced people to leave, there's not many left now and the ones that are still there are "toxic", as you said earlier.

I'm very confident you're from exposing the Joy of Satan, which is great. Keep your criticism within reason and you have my full support.

I'm curious if you support any other groups? Are you just a hater or are you also backing someone else?

"Ave"
And who're you supposed to be anyways? reddawn?

Ejos is a group that i had looked at while they were active, as far as 'toxicity' goes they were just as toxic as some SS and in some cases even more so.
I personally found their work to be unappealing if i'm being honest, especially the way they'd hound and attack people that disagreed with them.
So for the most part i never took them seriously.

What about you? do you know anything about them? because i don't see them around anymore.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:54 pm
BirdofFreedom wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:41 am ...

"Ave"

Ejos is a group that i had looked at while they were active, as far as 'toxicity' goes they were just as toxic as some SS and in some cases even more so.
I personally found their work to be unappealing if i'm being honest, especially the way they'd hound and attack people that disagreed with them.

What about you? do you know anything about them? because i don't see them around anymore.
I am the original Seeker, all other Seekers are sightless imitators.

I spoke to them about 5 years ago. There was an indian, a zionist jew and an LHP Occultist collaborating together (oddly), as well as that Pagan retard Chad Burgress. I haven't heard anything about them in awhile. I'm surprised you aren't, but then again it's unlikely you are. Yes, they appear to have discontinued their criticism. I heard some Joser hacker doxxed them, afterwards they freaked out and left their scene.

They were toxic af, even to my standards.

So, you don't have any particular groups in mind that you support?
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:36 pm

"Ave"

I spoke to them about 5 years ago. There was an indian, a zionist jew and an LHP Occultist collaborating together (oddly), as well as that Pagan retard Chad Burgress. I haven't heard anything about them in awhile. I'm surprised you aren't, but then again it's unlikely you are. Yes, they appear to have discontinued their criticism. I heard some Joser hacker doxxed them, afterwards they freaked out and left their scene.

Ah so you're the OG seeker?

I'm curious but reddawn isn't exactly a new alias, i heard it from this guy robert, and this other guy uh what's his name again? corvin or something, they were part of this group called the 'Satanic pristine' or something like that, with a centipede as their group picture, but that was a long time ago.

I mainly knew them for how they were mocking that guy fostar child, you know that photoshoped picture of him riding on a dinosaur?
sp1.PNG
sp1.PNG (612.31 KiB) Viewed 457 times

And no i am not part of any group or organization nor am i actively supporting any.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:11 am

I'm curious but reddawn isn't exactly a new alias, i heard it from this guy robert, and this other guy uh what's his name again? corvin or something, they were part of this group called the 'Satanic pristine' or something like that, with a centipede as their group picture, but that was a long time ago.

I mainly knew them for how they were mocking that guy fostar child, you know that photoshoped picture of him riding on a dinosaur?
sp1.PNG

And no i am not part of any group or organization nor am i actively supporting any.
I'm very familiar with this group. I have a feeling you aren't saying all that you know, but that's fine. Satanic Pristine wasn't directly involved with ejos, it was just to defame Fostar Child who at the time was endorsed by HP Mageson. A joke group really. I know the group you were in, I was there too.
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:25 am

sp1.PNG

I'm very familiar with this group. I have a feeling you aren't saying all that you know, but that's fine. Satanic Pristine wasn't directly involved with ejos, it was just to defame Fostar Child who at the time was endorsed by HP Mageson. A joke group really. I know the group you were in, I was there too.
Lol you are a moron that's not what happened to me. I was hacked and doxxed but the person VARUN was the one responsible for all the chaos in the first place. She slipped up so many times. After she has shared things with me that made me question her mental health.

As far as me being toxic. Um yeah ok, ask anyone in T4S that's in these forums and not in JoS. Which also I shall correct your mistake. I AM NO LONGER IN THOSE FORUMS OF JOS AND I AM NOT RED DAWN. everyone on these forums WITH A LEGIT ACCOUNT knows this. The only ones making this shit up is the person using the Anonposter account.

Anyone defending themselves or praising a person on JoS or T4S through the Anonposter account.... Identity will be so easy to find. Because in truth no one gives a fuck about your abilities or hard work or whatever. Giving yourself credit and telling everyone is proof you are not advanced and very weak because you crave approval from others or seeking attention. When you give out who you give praise too, we will know exactly who you are.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

sp1.PNG

Oops sorry I was responding to Anonposter not you birdoffreedom. Don't listen to that idiot on Anonposter saying they know seeker because they don't know me. Zola and Owen knows me and that I am the original seeker that was here as far as they remember.

I have Anonposter account on ignore for the most part. I occasionally let the "display post" down in accordance to the threads.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:25 am

sp1.PNG

Well that makes sense.
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:25 am I have a feeling you aren't saying all that you know, but that's fine.
Some people tend to think that, mainly because they were expecting/searching for something that isn't there.
but don't you think it's rather rude to ask me about myself while not really say much about yourself?
regardless you could pm if you like.

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:01 am Oops sorry I was responding to Anonposter not you birdoffreedom. Don't listen to that idiot on Anonposter saying they know seeker because they don't know me. Zola and Owen knows me and that I am the original seeker that was here as far as they remember.

I have Anonposter account on ignore for the most part. I occasionally let the "display post" down in accordance to the threads.
No worries, i knew he was joking and simply went along with it, reddawn is an alias i recognized i know you're not him.