The jos's "Power Rituals"

AnonPoster

Re: The jos's "Power Rituals"

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:08 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:34 pm
BirdofFreedom wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:57 am

"I expect more and better from you."
You expected what exactly? how how are your 'expectations' irrelevant here?

You mean relevant.

It's an expression. I hoped you would think more.

"Too bad for your nice style (and easy) of writing."
Too bad? in what way? and what's easy about it?

Easy to follow.
I appreciate your style of writing

" and some not so good points."
such as?

I will properly reply later at this.

"And the term worshiping is ridiculous"
How so?

Your relationship with the Gods is personal and you aready know that.
what experiences would you say you had with Satan and or the Gods? the years you spent at Jos...are u disappointed in them? Do you still believe in them? What is your actual stance if you have any conclusion.

I know those rituals are at least strange. I look at them from many angles and something is not as it seems. What exactly, I don't know. I suspect is about a DEAL more like a personal deal. But then, the question would be, are the Gods just neutral and lack our human morals? REMEMBER at the FRTR 'seal the deal'? Too many questions, I will come back later.
You're interested in my personal experience?
well for the most part, it's personal.

What about you, would you answer those questions of yours and give your experience? and by 'them' i presume to mean 'the gods'?
are you disappointed in 'them'?
He just wants to understand what is going on
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

According to cobra the in his latest post he said: "They are also designed for and by Gods,"
implying that the power rituals were made by 'the gods' for them.
his full post is here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 88#p378088

Like i pointed out before, Satan in aljilwah straight up forbids worshiping gods, and maxine herself even said that Satan doesn't want any slavish worship.
But right before the part where Satan tells people to refrain from worshiping gods, he said "No god has a right to interfere in my affairs,"
The full quote being "No god has a right to interfere in my affairs, and I have made it an imperative rule that everyone shall refrain from worshipping all gods."

According to what i quoted from maxine in my OP, the Aljilwah is considered by maxine to be "the most important doctrine in Satanism" and she said that every Satanist should be familiar with it's teachings.
Yet this is the 2nd time cobra has went against it when he implied that 'the gods' were the ones who made those ritual, as the aljilwah states that no god has a right to interfere in Satan's affairs.

I didn't think cobra could be this incompetent.

Also what is it with those affirmations in the 'Astarte' power ritual?
there're affirmations like "The Birth Of All" All what? is he implying that 'Astarte' is the birth of 'all things'? wouldn't that include the enemies that the jos claims to fight against.
She is also regarded as "The Most Powerful", i thought Satan was the most powerful?
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:50 pm According to cobra the in his latest post he said: "They are also designed for and by Gods,"

Like i pointed out before, Satan in aljilwah straight up forbids worshiping gods, and maxine herself even said that Satan doesn't want any slavish worship.
But right before the part where Satan tells people to refrain from worshiping gods, he said "No god has a right to interfere in my affairs,"
The full quote being "No god has a right to interfere in my affairs, and I have made it an imperative rule that everyone shall refrain from worshipping all gods."

According to what i quoted from maxine in my OP, the Aljilwah is considered by maxine to be "the most important doctrine in Satanism" and she said that every Satanist should be familiar with it's teachings.
Yet this is the 2nd time cobra has went against it when he implied that 'the gods' were the ones who made those ritual, as the aljilwah states that no god has a right to interfere in Satan's affairs.

there're affirmations like "The Birth Of All" All what? is he implying that 'Astarte' is the birth of 'all things'? wouldn't that include the enemies that the jos claims to fight against.
She is also regarded as "The Most Powerful", i thought Satan was the most powerful?
She is El Shaddai .. which is the Hebrew name of God for the moon. She supposed to rule 6th chakra. Mother of all...
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Isn't in the al jilwah, a book, stated that Satan guides with out a revealing book?
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:10 pm
BirdofFreedom wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:50 pm According to cobra the in his latest post he said: "They are also designed for and by Gods,"

She is El Shaddai .. which is the Hebrew name of God for the moon. She supposed to rule 6th chakra. Mother of all...
By 'she' you mean 'Astarte'?
I highly doubt Astarte is an aspect/name of the hebrew god.

If you mean 'she' as in the entity that cobra and the josers are worshiping, well who can say for sure.
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:52 pm

If you mean 'she' as in the entity that cobra and the josers are worshiping, well who can say for sure.
I made a post about this. I'm guessing you didn't read it. I wrote that El Shaddai is the Hebrew goddess Asherah associated with the lunar Sephiroth. And of course somewhere along the lines she's been confused with Astarte or Inanna queen of heaven, but JoS has she rules 6th chakra which is associated with the moon. So my argument is they could be easily worshipping the Hebrew goddess....
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:04 pm

I made a post about this. I'm guessing you didn't read it. I wrote that El Shaddai is the Hebrew goddess Asherah associated with the lunar Sephiroth. And of course somewhere along the lines she's been confused with Astarte or Inanna queen of heaven, but JoS has she rules 6th chakra which is associated with the moon. So my argument is they could be easily worshipping the Hebrew goddess....
I did read it, thing is there's a lot of corrupted information out there, which is why i said no one can really say for sure.
Also Semitic doesn't always mean jewish/hebrew.

As for the the jos having her rule the 6th, well i'm not aware of that, the jos has her associated with Venus which rules the Throat chakra.

Both Asherah and Innana have similar symbolisms and themes.
But Asherah being a 'Semitic' goddess doesn't necessarily make her hebrew/jewish.
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:13 am

I did read it, thing is there's a lot of corrupted information out there, which is why i said no one can really say for sure.

As for the the jos having her rule the 6th, well i'm not aware of that, the jos has her associated with Venus which rules the Throat chakra.

But Asherah being a 'Semitic' goddess doesn't necessarily make her hebrew/jewish.
True I am aware that Semitism doesn't mean Jewish but Asherah is a Hebrew goddess . All Jews (descendants of Judah) are Israelites (descendants of Jacob) and are also Hebrews (descendants of Abraham). Indicating that the Jew comes from the Hebrew, father Abraham. Now if you want to get technical, Abraham isn't even real. So the exiled Jews/Hebrews were probably worshipping the goddess that is possibly supposed to be Inanna or a section of jews or Hebrews wanted to infiltrate the existing pagan customs and religion in order to bring it down. So exactly what the fuck happened.

It's a tricky situation into consideration of what the JoS is worshipping. Jewish god or not.

This is a n interesting thread to talk about this.

BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:31 am
BirdofFreedom wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:13 am

True I am aware that Semitism doesn't mean Jewish but Asherah is a Hebrew goddess . All Jews (descendants of Judah) are Israelites (descendants of Jacob) and are also Hebrews (descendants of Abraham). Indicating that the Jew comes from the Hebrew, father Abraham. Now if you want to get technical, Abraham isn't even real. So the exiled Jews/Hebrews were probably worshipping the goddess that is possibly supposed to be Inanna or a section of jews or Hebrews wanted to infiltrate the existing pagan customs and religion in order to bring it down. So exactly what the fuck happened.

It's a tricky situation into consideration of what the JoS is worshipping. Jewish god or not.

This is a n interesting thread to talk about this.
Astarte/Asherah were part of the Canaanite pantheon, as for jews worshiping Astarte well i'm not aware of that.
For the most part i doubt they would, considering in the bible 'god' forbids them worshiping any other god.