i made a genuine post

shitposterInquisitor

Re: i made a genuine post

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

HPOwen wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:43 pm If my emotions were ‘running me.’ I would be acting out violently. But that’s not the case, is it?
youre too afraid to lose your mod position :lol: plus youre not acting online youre typing :roll:
That doesn’t mean I won’t just stand there and take it. My feelings are not hurt, I feel quite balanced at the moment.
take what? my acknowledgement that i was mistaken? keep not getting past it, keep not growing up
shitposterInquisitor

HPOwen wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:45 pm I know it’s siatris. Lol I was just playing along
OpenMind wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:42 pm
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:50 pm I would be the other mod :)

re-post under your own account. If its a genuine post – that is, not spam or illegal – see my post putting right - it won't be deleted.
I didn't delete your original post; though I have an idea who did.

Oh, and welcome to the forum :)
HPOwen wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:23 pm What post? Cause I haven’t deleted any post up to now.
all this its made by hoodedcobra and his idiots
tell me you ppl are not gona fall for it
was easy to see them when anon acc. was off
this shitposter is new siatris
yeah im siatris and youre just playing along, only now youre "playing along" because i told you repeatedly i was wrong in accusing mods - not just you - so now you try and play it cool baaaaahhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

:lol:
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:55 pm yeah im hoodedcobra and his idiots lol

yeah im siatris lol
we know
:D :lol:
shitposterInquisitor

HPOwen wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:00 pm Well, behind my phone screen. I’m actually laughing at what you’re saying.

shitposterInquisitor wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:56 pm
HPOwen wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:43 pm If my emotions were ‘running me.’ I would be acting out violently. But that’s not the case, is it?
youre too afraid to lose your mod position :lol: plus youre not acting online youre typing :roll:
That doesn’t mean I won’t just stand there and take it. My feelings are not hurt, I feel quite balanced at the moment.
take what? my acknowledgement that i was mistaken? keep not getting past it, keep not growing up
at least youre not being offended and refusing to accept that i was wrong... finally! yay!
shitposterInquisitor

OpenMind wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:13 pm :lol:
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:55 pm yeah im hoodedcobra and his idiots lol

yeah im siatris lol
we know
:D :lol:
yeah! we know ignorance! xD
Neo

Post by Neo »

OpenMind wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:42 pm
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:50 pm I would be the other mod :)

re-post under your own account. If its a genuine post – that is, not spam or illegal – see my post putting right - it won't be deleted.
I didn't delete your original post; though I have an idea who did.

Oh, and welcome to the forum :)
HPOwen wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:23 pm What post? Cause I haven’t deleted any post up to now.
all this its made by hoodedcobra and his idiots
tell me you ppl are not gona fall for it
was easy to see them when anon acc. was off
this shitposter is new siatris
Cobra and his followers hate this place because here their lies are exposed and they can't do nothing about it

The only ones who come here to "defend" certain users on JoS, is the JoS member themselves, giving themselves praise

But on T4S all members except Owen are former and actual JoS members and we know all your tactis, we can see through your BS
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

“was easy to see them when anon acc. was off”

thats actually one of the reasons I turned it off for a little while. I wanted to get an unimpeded look.

“Cobra and his followers hate this place because here their lies are exposed and they can't do nothing about it”

I've actually received a few death threats.

“The only ones who come here to "defend" certain users on JoS, is the JoS member themselves, giving themselves praise”

Like cobra coming in here to say he's a good guy who is at least 'doing something' and 'fighting for the gods'. Or claiming he's a demigod.

“But on T4S all members except Owen are former and actual JoS members and we know all your tactis, we can see through your BS”

And hopefully others who need to deprogram will be enlightened thereby :)
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:18 am “was easy to see them when anon acc. was off”

thats actually one of the reasons I turned it off for a little while. I wanted to get an unimpeded look.

“Cobra and his followers hate this place because here their lies are exposed and they can't do nothing about it”

I've actually received a few death threats.

“The only ones who come here to "defend" certain users on JoS, is the JoS member themselves, giving themselves praise”

Like cobra coming in here to say he's a good guy who is at least 'doing something' and 'fighting for the gods'. Or claiming he's a demigod.

“But on T4S all members except Owen are former and actual JoS members and we know all your tactis, we can see through your BS”

And hopefully others who need to deprogram will be enlightened thereby :)
No Zola you are no Maxine, you got no death threats. The worse that's most probably happening to you, you're maybe cursed but maybe that's not even the case as you're going down all by yourself. Get back to REALITY!
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

If you understood occult and esoteric teachings you would do well to realize spiritual degenerates will act just like some of these on the Anonposter account act. Basically they are empty shells or Qlippoths the "black flame" has been withdrawn from them. Their heart chakras are closed, so they do not feel anymore.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

HPOwen wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:04 pm Yeah they seem to be empty shells. No life/soul. Just a host body. I don’t think it’s just their heart chakra. I believe they are being influenced by negative entities and they hardly realise it.
Ipsissimus83 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:59 pm If you understood occult and esoteric teachings you would do well to realize spiritual degenerates will act just like some of these on the Anonposter account act. Basically they are empty shells or Qlippoths the "black flame" has been withdrawn from them. Their heart chakras are closed, so they do not feel anymore.
Closing down the heart center is a recipe to allow entities to come through. It makes sense. I'm not a Christian but think about Jesus or daia Lama who was focused on love yet love is the connection between spiritual and physical often called compassion. In stories Jesus is able to cast out spirits. Jesus is an allegory for heart the center of Being. Not to be taken literally.

So I'm sure you can understand where I'm coming from. The empty shell is a Qlippoth. Most people who are obsessed with sexuality or trans are Qlippoths, they see through only their sacral chakra and are stuck there and leaves the heart area a gaping hole this is used as a gateway for negative entities.

The people in the JoS are already having the black flame withdrawn from them.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood