Bitches

AnonPoster

Re: Bitches

Post by AnonPoster »

Psychotron wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:27 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:22 pm I just told you, you idiot, if you were wise enough to confront all this issues personally instead of coming here with the swored ready, maybe things would not escalate.

I have no fucking clue on how to answer on your worries in either if Cobra is honest or not. This is your duty to find out. However the way, the manner you choose to address this makes you a fake clown. Unless you prove it to all of us, otherwise you'be been a disrespectful clown and pushed people to the limits, and got what you asked for

So what is what. Tell me your story. Let's start from the start. What the fucking are you doing here, what's your aim?
I don’t owe you any explanation.

Especially after you just ignored the very valid points I made lol!
Because YOU KNOW you did not act manly by coming here like a rat. Excuse my language. I sense you a good person I am actually sure but what good for if you are so weak in managing a crisis like the cobra's conflict. You are like the wife who run cheating. You sell off to easy my friend not a good trait. Please, reflect.

About rituals I was one of the worse critic of them and one of the first to scream where are the rituals for race awakening WHILE YOU WERE THERE LIKE A FAKE COWARD TOO WEAK TO ASK COBRA STRAIGH INTO HIS FACE. YOU JUST PLAYED ALONG. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPOwen wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:29 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:26 pmI might need to remind you that annon accont is used by MULTIPLE people? Keep this ALWAYS in mind. Thank you
Yes, I know that! I’m just simply responding to what you said. The name title too. “Bitches.”

Lmao

You just want to get people riled up.
Ok kiddo. Thanks:)
shitposterInquisitor

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

Psychotron wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:18 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:47 pmyour loyalty to Satan is zero or to the white race and especially to the white race. So I won't bother debating with you about Cobra, because we don't share the same values, bitch
Yeah you are soo loyal to the white race

That’s why you support a HC and organization that calls the white race awakening ritual ineffective. And he says it can backfire as I exposed yesterday.

But OK

Support the Goy of Satan that was headed by a non-white Native American woman that had a son by a paki and other ethnic men.

You idiot.
HPS Maxine has mixed offspring. Zola is a jew. Cobra is a jew. What the fuck shall we jew?!
shitposterInquisitor

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:10 pmall of us are His ambassadors, so yeah. For me, it's all about Satan.
For the sake of clarity, by "His" as opposed to "his" you mean we are Satan's ambassadors, not Cobra's?
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:36 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:10 pmall of us are His ambassadors, so yeah. For me, it's all about Satan.
For the sake of clarity, by "His" as opposed to "his" you mean we are Satan's ambassadors, not Cobra's?
Yes. My apologies
shitposterInquisitor

Psychotron wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:18 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:47 pmyour loyalty to Satan is zero or to the white race and especially to the white race. So I won't bother debating with you about Cobra, because we don't share the same values, bitch
Yeah you are soo loyal to the white race

That’s why you support a HC and organization that calls the white race awakening ritual ineffective.
When did Cobra call the White Race Awakening Ritual ineffective?
shitposterInquisitor

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:36 pm
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:36 pm
Yes. My apologies
A man(?) of my own heart. There is a distinct difference. Grammar Nazi bitches! :mrgreen: :ugeek: :dance: :lol: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Psychotron

Post by Psychotron »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:26 pm I might need to remind you that annon accont is used by MULTIPLE people? Keep this ALWAYS in mind. Thank you
Then maybe you should being a little punk beyotch like the JoS trolls you are and make an account with your name on it so that this manipulation can’t happen. Oh but you cowards won’t do that.

I wonder why?

You will get crucified on ancient forums for coming here just like FancyMancy did and you know it.

Afraid of blahbrah’s wrath
And his minions
What a sad life!
Psychotron

Post by Psychotron »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:33 pm Because YOU KNOW you did not act manly by coming here like a rat. Excuse my language. I sense you a good person I am actually sure but what good for if you are so weak in managing a crisis like the cobra's conflict. You are like the wife who run cheating. You sell off to easy my friend not a good trait. Please, reflect.
Libel and slanduh.
About rituals I was one of the worse critic of them and one of the first to scream where are the rituals for race awakening WHILE YOU WERE THERE LIKE A FAKE COWARD TOO WEAK TO ASK COBRA STRAIGH INTO HIS FACE. YOU JUST PLAYED ALONG. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Were you born yesterday, or today rather? Because that’s EXACTLY what I did yesterday and I got banned because of it.

If you are so “manly” why haven’t you done this and had this same experience that I did :dance:

Blahbrah and the Goy of Satan isn’t sending their best folks!
shitposterInquisitor

Psychotron wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:47 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:33 pm Because YOU KNOW you did not act manly by coming here like a rat. Excuse my language. I sense you a good person I am actually sure but what good for if you are so weak in managing a crisis like the cobra's conflict. You are like the wife who run cheating. You sell off to easy my friend not a good trait. Please, reflect.
Libel and slanduh.
Were you born yesterday, or today rather? Because that’s EXACTLY what I did yesterday and I got banned because of it.

If you are so “manly” why haven’t you done this and had this same experience that I did :dance:

Blahbrah and the Goy of Satan isn’t sending their best folks!