The Final RTR Exposed

HPBlackMamba

Re: The Final RTR Exposed

Post by HPBlackMamba »

HPBlackMamba

Post by Hamansbitch »

Just focus on the rtr and keep up motivation for it. This will work itself out. Eventually truth and lies about this will be exposed as the matrix goes down.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Yes, just keep on working to materialize YHVH. THAT'S going to help the world (eyeroll).
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

This is an example of what being connected into the Hebrew energy form does. Yahova means the god of lies, deceit, mayhem one of the curses of the Yahova energy form in the Bible is it sends people strong delusions to entrap them into their own destruction.

You do this Kabbalah ritual every day that sends your energy into the Yahova matrix while the Kabbalah chant also manifests this Yahova energy into your own soul which includes the mental body. Making one into a servitor of Yahova.

You have been caught lying about this ritual claiming the Peleh is not in the first letter reversal when it is.

You constantly just attack people personally instead of addressing the factual evidence which is a deceptive method of argument. And then you just make up false claims with no proof to attempt to sweep the evidence aside another deceptive method. You are attempting to constantly deceive people into this ritual to connect with the Yahova energy form and send their energy to it to bring about the Jewish Messiah.

You also quote the Jewish Torah in your posts as an authority source like some Rabbi or Christian minister. And you make claims that show you are mentality deluded. You are cursed by the very Kabbalah ritual you attempt to trick others into.

You are the lie.

Hamansbitch wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:01 am Just focus on the rtr and keep up motivation for it. This will work itself out. Eventually truth and lies about this will be exposed as the matrix goes down.
Hamansbitch

Post by Hamansbitch »

That actually is a really wise approach in most cases. I congratulate you for this thinking. However in this case it's kind of pointless. Most of magesteins arguements are misguided

"reversing and rolling around the letters"

Yeah that means saying it forewards too. That definitely is hooking into Hebrew energy.

Also
Pelah is not the same as aleph backwards. Tell me where the fuck we chant that in the final rtr.

This is clear Jew misinformation.

Btw Sitaris is Jew his roomate said.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

The Final RTR from having done it daily for almost two years is toxic and does connect one into the Hebrew energy form. I have gotten numerous emails and pm's from current and former JoS members confirming to me and thanking me for what I stated about the toxic Final RTR.

Note the Jews turn their own letters around such as the Aleph to make another mantra Peleh they chant so chanting the Aleph letter backwards is chanting Hebrew to bring about the Jewish Messiah:
https://www.chabad.org/library/article_ ... /Aleph.htm
"Finally, we have the third meaning of alef: peleh, “wondrous.” Peleh represents the esoteric or mystical level of Torah—Kab­balah and the teachings of Chassidic thought. Known as the “teachings of Mashiach,” these secrets of Torah comprise its greatest level."

The second letter the B if turned around just spells the permutations of the 22 second letter so it makes the 22 letter in the normal order of the 22 letter and so does the 22 letter when turned around it spells the different permutations of the 2 letter. Then the Heh, Vav, Mem, Nun and Tet letters don't even reverse and the Shin letter when turned around spells Nis which is the title of Jehova in the Bible. And this Nis, Nissi is chanted as a name of Jehova a Hebrew mantra in Judaism. It's from Exodus 17:15, in the Jewish Torah. So there are nine of the Hebrew letters that don't work for Maxine's, stupid claim of reversal magic of the Hebrew Alphabet.

The reason the Sin, Shin letter when turned around spells the name of Jehova as the staff of Moses which Jehova tells Moses is his power in the Torah, this forms a Hebrew mantra either way. Is because its a mantra and instruction into the meaning of the letter and mantra of the letter. This stuff is for people who are genetically Jewish and have been initiated into full Judaism to connect with the energies of their racial servitor, YHVH. This is the racial magic of the Hebrew race its toxic for normal Gentiles.

From the information that Sunrise posted:
https://www.myjewishlearning.com/articl ... l-journey/
In Abulafia’s approach, the individual “begins to combine letters, a few or many, reversing and rolling them around rapidly, until [one’s] heart feels warm.” Those who adhere diligently to this technique, Abulafia declared, will eventually experience “a plenitude of saintly spirit … wisdom, under­standing, good counsel and knowledge…. The spirit of the Lord will rest upon [them].”
The Jews from the statements of their most famous Kabbalah adepts reverse their own letters and chant them in their Kabbalah exercises and it gives them more power.

The Jews read their own books in reverse so starting at letter 22 and going to 1 means nothing they do this as well and they chant their own letters in reverse. Maxine's whole claim was doing this 22 to 1 was the ultimate reason this works.

https://www.vbs.org/worship/meet-our-cl ... -backwards
"For both the Shema and the Ten Commandments, if they are confusing or difficult for you, then take a page of out of the rabbinic book. Read them backwards. Then you will find the words of the Torah close to you. In your heart, in your mind, and in your soul."

"One such maxim says, "There is no beginning or end in the Torah." That is, you don't need to read the Torah strictly chronologically....I'd argue to use the maxim, "There is no beginning or end in the Torah" as key to open the door that is keeping you outside the beautiful palace of connection. I would suggest to read both the Shema and the Ten Commandments backwards. If you do so, you can see the God-Idea emerge in each of us. ."

The reason there is this fanatical inability to admit the RTR does not work is because Maxine lied to everyone when she told them the Final RTR was given to her by some god. It was not she just made this up. So this is not about doing the right thing and dropping this toxic Hebrew garbage magic and doing something that works like the runes.

Its all about defending the lies and mistakes of Maxine. And everyone else in the JoS can be fucking damned in Jewish magical garbage as long as the ego of Maxine is not questioned. Maxine claimed to free the most powerful gods in the universe by sitting on her sofa masturbating...

Now its obvious what the garbage of the RTR Cobra boi, nick made up when one chants the YHVH with three letters the Heh, Vav, Heh, don't even reverse if one still believes that works.

Hamansbitch wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:30 am That actually is a really wise approach in most cases. I congratulate you for this thinking. However in this case it's kind of pointless. Most of magesteins arguements are misguided

"reversing and rolling around the letters"

Yeah that means saying it forewards too. That definitely is hooking into Hebrew energy.

Also
Pelah is not the same as aleph backwards. Tell me where the fuck we chant that in the final rtr.

Btw Sitaris is Jew his roomate said.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Hamansbitch wrote: ↑Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:03 pm

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_ ... /Aleph.htm
finally, we have the third meaning of alef: peleh, “wondrous.” Peleh represents the esoteric or mystical level of Torah—Kab­balah and the teachings of Chassidic thought. Known as the “teachings of Mashiach,” these secrets of Torah comprise its greatest level.
From the Final RTR:
Vibrate each the following 9 times each:
FEHL-AH • FUHL-AH • FUUL-AH • FIL-AH • FIL-UH • FEHL-UH • PEH-LEH • FEHL-OH
Now take your marker and blot the Hebrew letters out completely..
RagingCloud4050

Post by RagingCloud4050 »

Hmm. I guess from scrolling joy of satan i have found who siatris is. Welcome siatris 666. You said you would expose them. yet have you dmed me your proof. have you done anything but complain and statements that you don't back up with any evidence.
JoyOfSatan666

Post by JoyOfSatan666 »

I have been reading through these boards they were bought to my attention by another SS.

I think it's obvious Don Danko is Jewish by blood and his religion is Judaism.

He easily could have paid a rabbi to write those articles on those sites or told them too.

They were likely thinking of us when writing that.

Jews work together they are not dumb. If it serves their agenda they will say anything.

Plus Separate Hebrew words are not the same as the rtr and reversals.

Thank you and have a nice day.
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

JoyOfSatan666 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:35 am I have been reading through these boards they were bought to my attention by another SS.

I think it's obvious Don Danko is Jewish by blood and his religion is Judaism.

He easily could have paid a rabbi to write those articles on those sites or told them too.

They were likely thinking of us when writing that.

Jews work together they are not dumb. If it serves their agenda they will say anything.

Plus Separate Hebrew words are not the same as the rtr and reversals.

Thank you and have a nice day.
If he was Jewish, than why would Satan allow him to be clergy for ten years...? HoodedCobra ((who you likely are)) also made claim to Don being Jewish, so why wouldn't the 'gods' warn HC and the rest of the clergy that he was a kike ((especially when they had ten years to do so, but didn't))? I asked this same question on the JoS ancient-forums, but HoodedCobra wouldn't approve my comments ((I asked more than once by the way)), and he denied all my posts ((in asking this question))... So either 1. Don is Jewish and HC is telling the truth, or 2. HC is lying about him being Jewish ((so one would question whether if HC is the actual kike, and not Don)), or 3. They're both Jews ((which I think is the case, and they're putting on a "show" as Jews are good at, especially when it comes to playing both sides))... But which ever one it is, the 'gods' remain in question, because they're likely biggest kikes of them all... It's likely that the JoS doesn't even work with the 'gods' they claim exist ((but provide no real evidence for)). Makes me wonder... :think: I mean, if they did exist than surely wouldn't allow a kike to infiltrate their ranks and remain unknown for TEN YEARS... Right?

This would make for a good movie by the way... What yall think? Psychological thriller/mystery?
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown