you fancy mancy you are nothing
you are garbage

you are a traitor

FUCK OFF you worhtless piece of shit
AnonPoster

Re: Bastards (of the week)

Post by AnonPoster »

FancyMancy wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:10 pm
I didn't admit that I do drugs. I have never admitted that I've done drugs, because I never have done drugs and I will never do drugs.
Say what ?!
are you completely retard or because so much drugs your brain is fried and you dont even remeber what you said ?
Post by FancyMancy » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:33 am
I still don't know, but from what I can gather I suspect that in a previous life I did a lot of substance use. That continues into next lives, and it is incredibly difficult to fix, so not if but when I make mistakes - and anyone can see that from my posts - I don't realise it and I don't articulate things properly. I know my subjects/topics; anything else, I have a big question mark over my head and I'm impotent about. Whatever it is, I'm going on the premise that I fucked my Mind and Soul
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 50#p193150
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:20 pm
STFU

you fancy mancy you are nothing
you are garbage

you are a traitor

FUCK OFF you worhtless piece of shit
I know you are, I said you are, so what am I?

Why am I a traitor?
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:34 pm
I didn't admit that I do drugs. I have never admitted that I've done drugs, because I never have done drugs and I will never do drugs.
Say what ?!
are you completely retard or because so much drugs your brain is fried and you dont even remeber what you said ?
Post by FancyMancy » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:33 am
I still don't know, but from what I can gather I suspect that in a previous life I did a lot of substance use. That continues into next lives, and it is incredibly difficult to fix, so not if but when I make mistakes - and anyone can see that from my posts - I don't realise it and I don't articulate things properly. I know my subjects/topics; anything else, I have a big question mark over my head and I'm impotent about. Whatever it is, I'm going on the premise that I fucked my Mind and Soul
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 50#p193150
Yeah, guessing that I might have in a previous life. That is "Maybe I did drugs in a previous life"; it is not "I do drugs". I'm a retard? Lol. Good one.
Psychotron

Post by Psychotron »

NakedPluto wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:48 pm Anyone, in secret or by "public" face, fully assumed or not, attacking Joy of Satan, the members and the Gods by direct extension and purposefully is in grave mistake, danger and affirmation of defeat.

What you can do jew or not, is mind your own business. You cannot do anything to derail or at least delay the natural and also created future by your kind and by your actions. We are winning by higher decision.

You, collectively, who are doing these little petty things out of low spite and hate (you cannot even gather some brutal force of action) are just a very low proxy and worms of existence, by which the standards of living and success, the ants in nature have outperformed you.

I have to outline this as to put it forth in a very clear manner. Our real enemies are very smart, and due to that, there's a degree of necessary focus and effort for us to fight and win. You are not.

You are the most stupid people in the world, simply as there are two sides of these forces in the world. You cannot be that of Satan as you are antithetic, and not even of the enemy as you are too stupid and low of a worm. Your methods are weak, incapacitated by everything that you are to not even propose a real obstacle or trouble. This is the definition of a truly laughable idiotic existence. This is comedy.

At least, be true to yourself and come fully assumed here, and try. But among the stupid the low the jew there's no honor, not even a strategic ray of emotional manipulation towards yourself. You do not know how to even prepare yourself to a spiritual war of sorts. Just a mindless buffer of nonsense.

Eventually, you will recognize the pointlessness of your existence after you die. So my warning and explicit order of this, is to stop. Can you imagine I am doing you a favor in saying this? You should thank the superstitious dimensions that no God neither any true SS had time to notice you in favor of an action, rather you are the product of extreme dross.
He’s such a nut.
Ipsissimus83

Spiraling downwards

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

You know what I'm sick and tired of their delusions that everyone or everything else is the enemy except JOS. I am also tired of the crap they post over here harassing people.

I dont care what Zola says but I have respect for her. I disagree about letting that come here. This forum isn't attacking anything positive for allowing them nuts coming here. I understand that a strategy can be gained by letting them and making fool of themselves. They are already on the path of self destruction. T4S can be more. Arise above they pettiness. In fact these folks do promote meditation and cleaning auras but seems to me they are spiritually degenerate with negativity. If a clean aura is what it is then one would be at peace and actually care about others and that includes respecting them to let them go their own way but of course Shadowc already wrote about the cult thing.

Anonposter account is not achieving anything of importance.

Listen up JOSERS if you have hatred for Zola or T4S and believe she's or T4S is going down then by the same token you judge and condemn her just like a Christian, you too will fall, it reflects what's going to happen to you. It's simple.... What is within one's aura of that cycle of hatred and negativity you spew here, is within your aura so that says a lot about you than anybody here. Spiritual war or not. You are not going to win any war like this because you are still stuck at that same level and have no real transcendence.

You guys are already on your way to being damned if you continue being on this path. But if that's what you want be my guest I'm done trying to enlighten you idiots.

You guys probably won't read this, probably will ignore and continue doing what you do. Don't say you werent warned.

So as far as this forum goes, I personally think there needs to be a change. If you want an objective you should have boundaries. It's common sense to run a forum to build a community requires a certain order. For an example staying within the free speech thing is being abused, if one can not have an intelligent debate without spiraling out of control name calling they shouldn't be here. you are the one who created the forums and I hate to say it it reflects the person who created it. In the end it's a war between Zola and Cobra. No disrespect to you Zola, I'm just making points and hopefully suggestions.

It's not the decompression folks from JoS come here to do that's the problem. But it's the toxicity that those from JOS brings. JOS is making themselves look bad, like a cult by not having boundaries on WHO they let in but evidence is seen that former HP Don and HPSZola been accused of being Jews.... How can Satan have not seen that coming? Really? From my observation, these accusations on to these former clergy from JoS is obviously ego problem. This shit is getting annoying with this ridiculousness.

I wish someone would just have a reasoning conversation about this problem and discuss changes

Zola you are not taking away free speech by taking away Anonposter account. Because the posts aren't moderated.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
Basilikum

Post by Basilikum »

Psychotron wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:12 pm
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:08 pm Where did they say, "I do drugs"?
Serbon admits to using and promoting CBD which is a drug

Ol argeco was on video smoking weeeed

And Slyscorpion admits that he was under “enemy influence” and used hard drugs like meth. Email him about it and he will tell you.
CBD isn't a drug, but ok whatever
Psychotron

Post by Psychotron »

Basilikum wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:28 pm CBD isn't a drug, but ok whatever
Serbon wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:25 pm
CinnamonCake wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:10 pm I wanted to take an opportunity to write to my spiritual family because I need to contact you. I am going through a very difficult time. I left the antidepressant under the doctor's control and I cannot describe the difficulty I have experienced since the 2nd day after quitting. I will never go back again. It was a trap for me; Trusting the doctor was a mistake and they just make money for the industry. No antidepressants, please. Quitting is very difficult. You "go crazy" in attacks. This is not developing normally. More different. I can't get rid of the thoughts of killing myself. The nerves in my eyelids are constantly numb and my hands are twitching. I can only express myself so much because I have lost even my ability to form sentences. At first, I was relieved by vibrating SATANAS, but later I became unable to do even that. Until the next attack, I'm a little calm and I'm going to eat. I hope it won't take me long to get through this temporary process. I used Google Translate while typing, I hope there are no meaningless translations.
Try taking CBD
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66719

LOL Someone bumped this post today.

Even 8 months ago you can’t help yourself promoting drugs Serbon you donkey.