Demon Vrs Daemon

Celeste AikoGal

Re: Demon Vrs Daemon

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

Be soft like a kitten, but wise like a serpent.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

by Sun Cultist » Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:27 am
RD3.jpg
RD3.jpg (299.21 KiB) Viewed 262 times

I can see you don't understand. How could you? You dogmatically worship 'The Gods', like a good JoS person. Like a good christian. its interesting to me how in another post Light Returns, you insinuate the T4S views Satan (who is a Daemon) as a messianic figure, and here you are going on about worshipping 'The Gods'. So who views them as messianic figures? It would appear to be YOU.

And of course this is a fact about the JoS. They teach people to worship 'The Gods'. Which misses the point of what true strength and freedom is.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Aten66

Post by Aten66 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:15 pm by Sun Cultist » Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:27 am

RD3.jpg

I can see you don't understand. How could you? You dogmatically worship 'The Gods', like a good JoS person. Like a good christian. its interesting to me how in another post Light Returns, you insinuate the T4S views Satan (who is a Daemon) as a messianic figure, and here you are going on about worshipping 'The Gods'. So who views them as messianic figures? It would appear to be YOU.

And of course this is a fact about the JoS. They teach people to worship 'The Gods'. Which misses the point of what true strength and freedom is.
Well besides your strange claims that I am "Red Dawn", I am not from JoS I do not believe in their ideology I have only read it. I don't believe the true gods are the demons of the ars goetia that is a very isolated claim to a few groups such as yours. I believe in the original gods. I criticized your view of Satan as a messianic figure because most satanist groups I know don't see him that way nor do they see him as some 'light' deity like you seem to imply. Its odd you focus on light yet Satan is of darkness this is what I find strange.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

I know you think this amusing RD. What you believe is immaterial. Nobody cares. It doesn't merit consideration. This is not a game. You're stalking and criminally harassing me. And I am telling you: cease and desist. If you find no value here anymore, too bad. This place isn't for YOU. It never was. And thats really your problem. You and your cronies moved in at one time because you were enabled. That's changed. Now you change.

Grow up.

Serapis (Satan)

R.D

Post by R.D »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:32 pm I know you think this amusing RD. What you believe is immaterial. Nobody cares. It doesn't merit consideration. This is not a game. You're stalking and criminally harassing me. And I am telling you: cease and desist. If you find no value here anymore, too bad. This place isn't for YOU. It never was. And thats really your problem. You and your cronies moved in at one time because you were enabled. That's changed. Now you change.

Grow up.
I'd appreciate it if you didn't keep banning my accounts. You can make a lot of claims but that's just it - claims. You say Satan is a Daemon, not a God. All you can do is claim, and when anyone disagrees with you you ban them. What's your agenda?
Karnunnos Esus

Post by Karnunnos Esus »

Where did Zola say "Satan isn't a God?" Daemon comes from Greek word replete with wisdom. Given to beings with divine intelligence. That includes Satan. Beings with divine intelligence and replete with wisdom are Gods in their own right aka Daemons. So it sounds like you are just trying to make an argument and gaslight Zola.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

You and I had a little chat in PM Red dawn. I told you then, if you want to sign up and bring positive contributions; if you can refrain from immediately attacking myself or other members, bring positive contributions, then you can be welcome. You can have a fresh start. Even the worst criminal can reform. And what do you do? One of your first posts, you come after me.

You were banned for good reason. You had no respect for that and persisted in coming in under multiple accounts to bring a negative influence. OF COURSE you were nuked. Stop playing the victim. I'm trying to give you a second chance. Don't spoil it by immediately coming in attacking.

It's not about anybody 'disagreeing' with me gets banned.

You keep trying to spin it that way, in order to make me look like I'm the problem. I'm not the problem. I'm moderating this place.

My agenda is to make this a nice place for people. Thats it.

You had free run for a long time thanks to a toxic influence who is no longer here. Smarten up and stop the harassing. This is not a game. I'm not interested in games. I'm giving you a chance to do the right thing. Don't blow it.

Serapis (Satan)