The Truth About Satan And The Joy Of Satan

GoldenDragon

Re: The Truth About Satan And The Joy Of Satan

Post by GoldenDragon »

Don Danko333 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:40 am Satanism can't be a religion it does not exist. There is no Satan there is no god Jesus Christ you just have Satanism being a sect of its parent religion Christianity. Demons are saturian spirits from the underworld that just prey on peoples believe in these mythological stories [fallen angels] and characters to get access to them to feed on their energy field and manipulate them to keep this going. There energy is also toxic and corrosive to humans in the long run. They will also pose as pagan deities as well for the same reasons.

GoldenDragon wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 1:09 pm
Don Danko333 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 7:12 am Just don't work with them or their current. The JoS does not exist anymore its down to 2003 levels the JoS was started in spring of 2002. Its a cringe cult now they are now worshipping Maxine as a god... I used to make jokes about this Maxine's magic sofa as a religious artifact to be worshipped.... The parody has now become the reality...

People need to just go work with actual deities.
Indeed. Just as I saw it, I got immediate feelings that it is a vampiric ritual, meant to suck a lot of energy from people who do this.

Also, your jokes were pretty wild and I enjoyed them, but, like you've said, unfortunately what you were joking on about became a reality.

People really need to work with the Gods, it's a very beautiful experience.
It's true indeed that the Demons have a lot of corrosive energy, and a very destructive one.

Like you've said, one should stay away from Demons.
Don Danko333 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:43 am What is the point of Satanism if you don't believe in its parent religion of Christianity. Even atheist Satanists are now practicing a sect of Christianity, just go back to church and pretend to believe like many do anyway. Shall we allow the fairy tales of the Jews to dominate out culture from their Bible...
I think Satanism is the opposite pole of Christianity. It will connect you only to toxic energies and will end in death in the long run, like you've said.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

I contacted another high ranking demonic realm it was interesting, however what I know from direct experience an honest demon will tell you half a lie. This demon was lying to me, I could tell. What demons want is to gain access to humans by manipulation to get their energy and make them a source of power for the demon.

Movie's and lying Christians have done a disservice to reality. When people contact demons a red monster does not show up. These are spirits of the demonic realms they can take whatever form they want. They read the person and know how to manipulate them subtlety they act in away to make themselves appear friendly to the target human. They then get control over them in time and that's it. Over time the toxic and corrosive energy of the demon also cause them problems.
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Don Danko333 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:12 am I contacted another high ranking demonic realm it was interesting, however what I know from direct experience an honest demon will tell you half a lie. This demon was lying to me, I could tell. What demons want is to gain access to humans by manipulation to get their energy and make them a source of power for the demon.

Movie's and lying Christians have done a disservice to reality. When people contact demons a red monster does not show up. These are spirits of the demonic realms they can take whatever form they want. They read the person and know how to manipulate them subtlety they act in away to make themselves appear friendly to the target human. They then get control over them in time and that's it. Over time the toxic and corrosive energy of the demon also cause them problems.

I sense Gusion energies from what you say. He knows all the things past, present and future.

Please take care, Don. He is a dangerous Demon who would love to confuse anyone contacting him.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

The problem with worshipping Satan is Satan is a Christian energy its created by the collective thought energy of Christianity. This ideal of Satan is nothing but negative energy as Satan is a negative ideal. All a person is doing in a ritual to Satan is bringing in negative energy onto themselves. Theistic Satanism is just constantly connecting into heavy negative energies which are not good for a persons life.
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Don Danko333 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 9:50 am The problem with worshipping Satan is Satan is a Christian energy its created by the collective thought energy of Christianity. This ideal of Satan is nothing but negative energy as Satan is a negative ideal. All a person is doing in a ritual to Satan is bringing in negative energy onto themselves. Theistic Satanism is just constantly connecting into heavy negative energies which are not good for a persons life.
True indeed. I have been Theistic Satanist in the past and I got myself into a lot of BS from Satanism. From the JoS, to trolls and almost at the brink of suicide.

Now I am much better, and it has been a year *I have been Theistic Satanist in 2023* since I distanced myself from all Theistic Satanist activities.

I am more than fine and live a good life
Else

Post by Else »

Don Danko333 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:25 am The infernal spirit called Belial is Satan, Satan is the ancient Christian name of Satan in the New Testament. This infernal spirit has chosen to take the title of a character within the Bible called 'The father of lies". And the one called "a murder and liar from the beginning." This is why I knew the information coming from the infernal sigil is not to be trusted it goes against my own experience.

What I found and was told is the demon Belial was the spirit that deceived me into joining the JOS. It wanted to use me and my abilities to help build up a organization that creates nothing but a large pool of people for the demons to draw from to feed off their energy. The demonic forces use the JOS to simply feed off people the JOS lies and tells people the demons which are nothing but Jinn spirits from near eastern occult books are really gods and to be worshipped and served without question setting them up to become victims of the demonic toxic vampires. Its also created to be a total cult that has control and keeps people under control with this narrative. The demons simply take the energy off the people directly and by constant rituals to them. They give nothing back they only take because they are vampires. It was Belial the whole time communicating with me and giving me directions. Belial a negative, lying malevolent [meaning having or showing a wish to do evil to others] infernal being. The actual devil itself.

This is why over 15 years of being in there the demons do nothing for anyone, everyone is always complaining their lives are getting awful not better and they show the signs of destructive and negative spirits on their lives keeping them under demonic oppression. That includes falling into mental trauma, depression, emotional problems. etc Most people eventually leave and their lives get better. Maxine was a mentality deranged woman and a criminal who like demons preyed on people for status and money [her version of energy]. Thankfully I simply got to a level of enlightenment I understood enough of the place and left.

Infernal spirits are not to be trusted the ones I dealt with always pretended to be something they are not to get control over my life and simply attempt to use me like the vampires they are. Don't be surprised when they try and destroy you either for the right price. Demons only care about what is good for them and its not you.

Good point Belial is Satan. Belial is Bel/Beelzebub/Belphagor/Baal Peor/Belenus/Zeus etc

That's the character from which Yahve was inspired with a long history to trace it back
Else

Post by Else »

Baal - With all his other names in different cultures is Satan, our Creator.

Else

Post by Else »

Else

Post by Else »

GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Else wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:46 am
Are you someone from the JoS? You should stop mixing the Demons with the Gods.

That was the point Don made in his little sermon he published. Demons are just vampiric spirits.

Beelzebub is the Demon representing Gluttony, Decay, Power (to his hosts) and even Conquest.

He is neither Bel, nor Baal, nor Zeus or Belenus.

One is Celtic, the other you mentioned Messopotamian,

And Baalphegor is the name of the Goetic Demon representing sloth and which also feeds of excrements and brings often destructive ideas / inventions which come quick and destroy the summoner because that is the nature of Baalphegor's inventions.

So, please, stop mixing the Gods with the Demons.