JoS Lydia Astrology Scam

Eric13

JoS Lydia Astrology Scam

Post by Eric13 »

This is a reply I made from another thread. However I’m posting it as it’s own topic to highlight and potentially warn those who may give their money away to that scam unethical business.
Velcro wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:19 am
Be it Cobra or Don, Mamba or Zola, even Lydia. They all want your money or time and soul wasted. They want to become something which they aren't in their real life and will never be (yeah blame it on the jewish society sure).

Promote the Gods. They sure want to be known to the world. Solve one of this problems. Get the prize instead of conning people for donations or other small services and tell the world who gave you the answers. No, no jews will kill you for such, don't bring this us. Do something concrete or you are for sure just a skizofrenic, paranoid, bipolar and any of this spectrum. Therefore nobody should believe you being in contact with anybody outside this material world.
You got one thing right when it comes to Cobra and Lydia just wanting your money and time.

Lydia I always thought meant well. Her habitual behavior shows otherwise. And honestly I question her intelligence often. One time I got in a debate with her when she said when she wakes up first thing she does is spit out the saliva in her mouth because if you swallow it, it can poison you lol. Even though we swallow through the night anyway. And any bacteria in your mouth is already in your bloodstream. She couldn’t comprehend this only started barking.

She’s a so called professional astrologer but can’t even comprehend some elementary concepts of energy and the zodiac. We once got in a debate about how there’s no such thing as the orb of influence and energy has strict defined lines like it’s a solid object. Anyone knows energy permeates. If a planet for example is on the cusp of a sign, within a few degrees, it’ll have the influence of both signs to an extent. Same with transits. Planets don’t have to be in exact conjunction or square, for instance. Once they’re within a certain range, they have influence. This is general knowledge on astrology. She argued over and over this isn’t the case. And things must be exact.

And don’t get me started on her Astro business and that scam. Over the years people make threads on the forums asking her if she received their order they placed over a year ago because they got no confirmation. Then she just barks at them and says you guys have no clue how hard this is. She recently even admitted she’s lost all control when a member said they haven’t even received confirmation for an order placed a year and half ago. She said her inbox is a mess and there’s no system. Members gave her advice on how to organize and she said she won’t bother as she’s planning to give up. How nice for people to hear that who placed orders years ago and haven’t received them. They never will as she keeps receiving payments and probably has no clue where they’re coming from. Any business who did this would be reported and 1 star reviewed on any site for horrible unethical business practices. It’s truly unethical. She should of given that business up ages ago when she realized she couldn’t handle it. But I assume she liked the free money too much.

So for others out there placing orders from her. Realize this fact. Your ordering from a person who thinks swallowing your own salvia will poison you and a person who barks when people politely inquire whether their order placed a year in half ago was received and had admitted she has no plan to organize her mess of a business and also can’t understand elementary Astro concept so. No noble person would conduct business this way. The same can be said for cobras business. The list goes on with shady jos behavior. What a joke.
Thanksgiving

Re: JoS Lydia Astrology Scam

Post by Thanksgiving »

I had a small order with Lydia a couple of years ago. I'm no astrology expert, but I was impressed with the work and felt a lot of it was spot on. Granted thats the only astrology order I ever made anywhere so I have nothing to compare it to vs other paid services.

I did have that issue where I had to message her two months after the order about an update, but she was pretty cordial about it and I got my reading like two weeks later. I'm sure this is something she does on the side and I was in no rush so I didn't mind. The end work greatly satisfied me and it felt good to support someone who was of the same ideology of me(at the time anyway). I also didn't message her in a demanding tone, bitching and being unpleasent so that may have had something to do with it.
Eric13

Post by Eric13 »

Thanksgiving wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:59 am I had a small order with Lydia a couple of years ago. I'm no astrology expert, but I was impressed with the work and felt a lot of it was spot on. Granted thats the only astrology order I ever made anywhere so I have nothing to compare it to vs other paid services.

I did have that issue where I had to message her two months after the order about an update, but she was pretty cordial about it and I got my reading like two weeks later. I'm sure this is something she does on the side and I was in no rush so I didn't mind. The end work greatly satisfied me and it felt good to support someone who was of the same ideology of me(at the time anyway). I also didn't message her in a demanding tone, bitching and being unpleasent so that may have had something to do with it.
According to her, this is her main gig. She said she makes enough that she quit her day job and does astrology full time. I think personally it all started legitimately enough. I’ve seen worse astrologers to be fair. But I think as time has gone on it’s gotten out of control. And now it’s basically become a scam. More or less. She has publicly been saying she is going to give refunds for over a year. The last someone brought it up they said they have been waiting over a year and half with not even a confirmation of order received. How can that be allowed for a full time business? She said herself her email is fucked with spam. She doesn’t know who’s placing orders. So why not stop the business? Why continue accepting orders when this happens? She can’t is the reason. She needs the money and she thinks she has to do it because the false gods demand it. She’s been dying to get out of the business but due to her loyalty to the false gods she can’t see they’re burning her out. Now it’s all fucked. Bottom line is she’s tied into that jewish energy grid and her business now reflects that. You were lucky to get your order placed when you did. Today her business doesn’t operate in the way it did then. That’s her own admission and her customers. That’s what happens when you devote yourself to the false gods. You get promises of things getting better but they only get worse. Then they delude themselves into thinking it’s all okay. Or it’s worth the sacrifice because the gods care for them. They don’t. Or their followers wouldn’t be in the situations they are in.

Such is life. Some are too deep in, they may not get out. I believe Lydia is one of these. She has those constant rage outbursts so reminiscent of cobra and Maxine. She’s another pea in the pod, IMO.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

*Dumb diddley dumb*
Last edited by AnonPoster on Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

I remember when people would suggest me on ancient forums to get an order for astrology services from Lydia. I was completely offended that this person with her poor intellectual capacity could do a proper reading.

If you remember she said she is a rock star who needs a secretary she can't do both. She is a rock star. Yeah right

Who putted her there anyway? That's the main question. Isn't she a sister or girlfriend of Cobra? Maybe daughter or niece of Maxine? I remember somebody having some chaims in this matter but seems like a business controlled family or some shit to me.

There are quite a big number of people who never got their readings done from Cobra himself, although they paid in advance. Of course the bastard would not admit the truth. They cover up their mess to eachother.

But then they speak about high ethics and brotherhood.

There is no respect
Thanksgiving

Post by Thanksgiving »

Eric13 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:30 am
Thanksgiving wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:59 am I had a small order with Lydia a couple of years ago. I'm no astrology expert, but I was impressed with the work and felt a lot of it was spot on. Granted thats the only astrology order I ever made anywhere so I have nothing to compare it to vs other paid services.

According to her, this is her main gig. She said she makes enough that she quit her day job and does astrology full time. I think personally it all started legitimately enough. I’ve seen worse astrologers to be fair. But I think as time has gone on it’s gotten out of control. And now it’s basically become a scam. More or less. She has publicly been saying she is going to give refunds for over a year. The last someone brought it up they said they have been waiting over a year and half with not even a confirmation of order received. How can that be allowed for a full time business? She said herself her email is fucked with spam. She doesn’t know who’s placing orders. So why not stop the business? Why continue accepting orders when this happens? She can’t is the reason. She needs the money and she thinks she has to do it because the false gods demand it. She’s been dying to get out of the business but due to her loyalty to the false gods she can’t see they’re burning her out. Now it’s all fucked. Bottom line is she’s tied into that jewish energy grid and her business now reflects that. You were lucky to get your order placed when you did. Today her business doesn’t operate in the way it did then. That’s her own admission and her customers. That’s what happens when you devote yourself to the false gods. You get promises of things getting better but they only get worse. Then they delude themselves into thinking it’s all okay. Or it’s worth the sacrifice because the gods care for them. They don’t. Or their followers wouldn’t be in the situations they are in.

Such is life. Some are too deep in, they may not get out. I believe Lydia is one of these. She has those constant rage outbursts so reminiscent of cobra and Maxine. She’s another pea in the pod, IMO.
I don't know anything about her personal. I don't think she is being purposefully malicious or anything of the sort, but It's possible all of the RTR hebrew chanting and sex with demon stuff leaves her absolutely drained and feeling like shit for a lot of the day. She would always post yoga routines(which were pretty good I should add) and maybe she constantly needed to recharge her energy doing hours of yoga daily, which all of this takes a lot of time out of ones day of course. this would explain not being able to fill orders in a timely manner.

regarding Her services I actually got though, I want to add they were extremely economically friendly at the time. I'm sure she raised her prices(as she should have), I basically paid peanuts and got a ton of insightful/accurate information. I almost felt bad because I can tell she put time/effort into it that probably should have garnered higher monetary compensation. And the money actually went to someone who was actually pro-white, not a libshit like many astrologers. I would still recommend her to anyone based on my own experience, unless one absolutely needs the reading asap, that seems to be the one common drawback.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

It will always end fucking wack and crazy because that's what being up to your ears for years in that Hebrew energy with the Shlomo angelic demons vamping people does. Worshiping the Hebrew god with RTR's does not help either. But Maxine's father shlomo gave her that Final RTR and told her that was the only one to do. Maxine got played in the Shlomo's demons game. Some Hebrew angel she prayed to jewed her....

The biggest problem the Jew of Shlomo has is Maxine's nonsense that Hebrew angelic demons are Pagan gods. They are not. People who actually work with Pagan gods don't end up fucking wacked out and crazy like so many in Shlomotanism do.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Eric's comments are on the lack of competence with her business in general as well. What does it matter if she is super good if you never even get your order and she refuses to even fucking organize an inbox of all things to make this possible. That is a psychological issue on her part for sure. And shows a total lack of care for customers. The basic fact is it just amounts to cheating people out of their money.
Thanksgiving wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:03 am
Eric13 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:30 am

I don't know anything about her personal. I don't think she is being purposefully malicious or anything of the sort, but It's possible all of the RTR hebrew chanting and sex with demon stuff leaves her absolutely drained and feeling like shit for a lot of the day. She would always post yoga routines(which were pretty good I should add) and maybe she constantly needed to recharge her energy doing hours of yoga daily, which all of this takes a lot of time out of ones day of course. this would explain not being able to fill orders in a timely manner.

regarding Her services I actually got though, I want to add they were extremely economically friendly at the time. I'm sure she raised her prices(as she should have), I basically paid peanuts and got a ton of insightful/accurate information. I almost felt bad because I can tell she put time/effort into it that probably should have garnered higher monetary compensation. And the money actually went to someone who was actually pro-white, not a libshit like many astrologers. I would still recommend her to anyone based on my own experience, unless one absolutely needs the reading asap, that seems to be the one common drawback.
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Nobody SHOULD use Satan's name for their aims.

Nobody should speak in Satan's name.

Nobody should pretend to be a link between gods and a human.

Nobody should gain money out of Satan's name.

This lead to suspicion
Or
Corruption

Or worse, you will all end up hating or blaming the Gods for what have said (Or have done) one or another.

Like Don. Don did you ever asked personally the Gods, Azazel (who allegedly gave the RTRs)if he indeed gave any ritual to Maxine? Yes or no.

You said Maxine was lying so much in so many aspects. Why do you suddenly believe her now strictly on her word?

Did the Goetia demons harmed you or deluded you in any way? Yes or not?

I will ask you again. If Goetia is separated from the pagan pantheon, let's assume this for second to be true, WHERE WERE YOUR PAGAN GODS TO PROTECT YOU (from 20 years of waste) OR THE ONES WHO KILLED THEMSEVELS OR ENDED UP DESTROYED?

SINCE you blame the Goetia for harming people and not protecting them from the disaster. In the same rethoric I COULD ASK YOU THE SAME, isn't it? A fair question.

I told you my opinion. No GOD has to be held responsible for human stupidity. This is not fair for any GOD.
Thanksgiving

Post by Thanksgiving »

Don Danko wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:32 am Eric's comments are on the lack of competence with her business in general as well. What does it matter if she is super good if you never even get your order and she refuses to even fucking organize an inbox of all things to make this possible. That is a psychological issue on her part for sure. And shows a total lack of care for customers. The basic fact is it just amounts to cheating people out of their money.
Yes, his criticism is definitely very valid, I'm not denying that. If I never badgered her myself it's possible I'd have never gotten mine. And I dont know one way or the other about the other claims about her to give any meaningful input/opinion.

I just felt it was right to share my own experience I had(which was over 3 years ago ) which was positive.