Don Danko Mamba and the rest

HPBlackMamba

Re: Don Danko Mamba and the rest

Post by HPBlackMamba »

There are many things that Don Danko said which I don't agree with. Say what you will about him. However, he is one of the few people who actually posts about spiritual topics. Which is what this forum was initially meant for. That is why he is welcome here. If JoSers did the same, maybe more people would take them seriously around here.
HPBlackMamba

Post by 666siatris »

you kike bitch doxxed cobra to jews. to kill him. but you failed. he is alive and far.

you doxx him in this forum after she gone...then in last moment u tried to pull plug on jos...

nobody believes u kikeson. i can see right thru u.

all cobra said u would do...u did it... u prove him 100% honest again...

u bitches wont destroy jos... even this place...built on STOLEN JOS MONEY....

ZOLA GIVE US BACK OUR MONEY THAT WE GIVE TO SAVE DRAUN...

Don Danko wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:58 am Sorry to disappoint your strange conspiracy ranting. But as I have already stated numerous times I left the JoS when I found out about the Final RTR just being a Kabbalah ritual. In fact that is the reason I was officially kicked out of the JoS by Cobra in public for finding this out and warning others. If your conspiracy theories had any weight I would still be in the JoS as a clergy member. The strangest claims of your conspiracy rants is your accusation that I am somehow responsible for other Clergy members in the case of Salem Burke who was already gone years before I was made Clergy, personal problems in their lives. That is tinfoil hat level, moon base one rambling on your part. Are you medicated or what. I have always been against drugs and alcoholic drinking. What is there to trust I already proved the Final RTR is a Kabbalah ritual.

I simply believed Maxine's claims it was the enemy that did of all that. I got wise later on its them Shlomo demons [Hebrew angels]. I got wise to the Lucy stuff from personal experience. I didn't hide this as even you admit. Some conspiracy so deep and vast. lol

Also I worked there for 15 years. Around a decade of that was a HP. You can't even get your time right despite I stated this in public. Deep researcher.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

666siatris wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:59 pm

you kike bitch doxxed cobra to jews. to kill him. but you failed. he is alive and far.

you doxx him in this forum after she gone...then in last moment u tried to pull plug on jos...

We never had the goal of trying to destroy the JoS, but you are doing a pretty good job. The way you are behaving is not good for their public image.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Eric13 »

Velcro wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:19 am
Be it Cobra or Don, Mamba or Zola, even Lydia. They all want your money or time and soul wasted. They want to become something which they aren't in their real life and will never be (yeah blame it on the jewish society sure).

Promote the Gods. They sure want to be known to the world. Solve one of this problems. Get the prize instead of conning people for donations or other small services and tell the world who gave you the answers. No, no jews will kill you for such, don't bring this us. Do something concrete or you are for sure just a skizofrenic, paranoid, bipolar and any of this spectrum. Therefore nobody should believe you being in contact with anybody outside this material world.
You got one thing right when it comes to Cobra and Lydia just wanting your money and time.

Lydia I always thought meant well. Her habitual behavior shows otherwise. And honestly I question her intelligence often. One time I got in a debate with her when she said when she wakes up first thing she does is spit out the saliva in her mouth because if you swallow it, it can poison you lol. Even though we swallow through the night anyway. And any bacteria in your mouth is already in your bloodstream. She couldn’t comprehend this only started barking.

She’s a so called professional astrologer but can’t even comprehend some elementary concepts of energy and the zodiac. We once got in a debate about how there’s no such thing as the orb of influence and energy has strict defined lines like it’s a solid object. Anyone knows energy permeates. If a planet for example is on the cusp of a sign, within a few degrees, it’ll have the influence of both signs to an extent. Same with transits. Planets don’t have to be in exact conjunction or square, for instance. Once they’re within a certain range, they have influence. This is general knowledge on astrology. She argued over and over this isn’t the case. And things must be exact.

And don’t get me started on her Astro business and that scam. Over the years people make threads on the forums asking her if she received their order they placed over a year ago because they got no confirmation. Then she just barks at them and says you guys have no clue how hard this is. She recently even admitted she’s lost all control when a member said they haven’t even received confirmation for an order placed a year and half ago. She said her inbox is a mess and there’s no system. Members gave her advice on how to organize and she said she won’t bother as she’s planning to give up. How nice for people to hear that who placed orders years ago and haven’t received them. They never will as she keeps receiving payments and probably has no clue where they’re coming from. Any business who did this would be reported and 1 star reviewed on any site for horrible unethical business practices. It’s truly unethical. She should of given that business up ages ago when she realized she couldn’t handle it. But I assume she liked the free money too much.

So for others out there placing orders from her. Realize this fact. Your ordering from a person who thinks swallowing your own salvia will poison you and a person who barks when people politely inquire whether their order placed a year in half ago was received and had admitted she has no plan to organize her mess of a business and also can’t understand elementary Astro concept so. No noble person would conduct business this way. The same can be said for cobras business. The list goes on with shady jos behavior. What a joke.
Thanksgiving

Post by Thanksgiving »

At this point I'm not even sure if the Gods are real beings. Or merely archetypes/physic phenomena that exist from having energy pumped into them for centuries. Maybe they were real exceptional people that did exist at one point?

the idea of them being some immortal lifeforms on some other planet or a UFO somewhere chilling and sitting around waiting for humans from Earth to telepathically connect/summon them at a whims notice. just so they can help them. Yeah.... I think this is just a larp by people who want to be seen as advanced/important to other people and brag about these feats. what they are "talking" to is either their own mind/conscience, or tulpas, servitors, etc.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Hey Velcro, interesting posts you made and that was a reason in what I caught on with Don of why I stopped interacting with him.
Because he talks like he's an authority on such topics and when he started to talk about the gods negatively. I was turned off.

Anyway as far as the Gods concerned, I personally have begun to understand that the Gods not as deities to be worshipped but can be honored. I honor the gods of my own ancestors and my race is white. Because technically we are supposed to honor our race, ancestors being connected like family sort of. And this does not include the Kabalah system that seems to be so popular today with a different label and flavor. So most forms are just trash and self defeating. I have no interest in the Jews and them surviving on prosecution just like xians complain they are being attacked. Seriously... .

What gets me people go so damn extreme. I mean chill the fuck out. I guess in some respects im a Buddhist or at least I share the attitude of one. Yet I remain Irish. Because I believe we can honor ourselves, our Gods but basically those Gods are us so we honor ourselves and then you got the problem of people wanting to push their beliefs or religion on others or to gain followers. This brings harm to your own spiritual path and harm to others. So who is the promoter of bloodshed? The god of the Jews etc. And if such a person wants to write as if they are an authority and then resort to attacks.... Then you know who rules them...
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:49 am Hey Velcro, interesting posts you made and that was a reason in what I caught on with Don of why I stopped interacting with him.
Because he talks like he's an authority on such topics and when he started to talk about the gods negatively. I was turned off.

Anyway as far as the Gods concerned, I personally have begun to understand that the Gods not as deities to be worshipped but can be honored. I honor the gods of my own ancestors and my race is white. Because technically we are supposed to honor our race, ancestors being connected like family sort of. And this does not include the Kabalah system that seems to be so popular today with a different label and flavor. So most forms are just trash and self defeating. I have no interest in the Jews and them surviving on prosecution just like xians complain they are being attacked. Seriously... .

What gets me people go so damn extreme. I mean chill the fuck out. I guess in some respects im a Buddhist or at least I share the attitude of one. Yet I remain Irish. Because I believe we can honor ourselves, our Gods but basically those Gods are us so we honor ourselves and then you got the problem of people wanting to push their beliefs or religion on others or to gain followers. This brings harm to your own spiritual path and harm to others. So who is the promoter of bloodshed? The god of the Jews etc. And if such a person wants to write as if they are an authority and then resort to attacks.... Then you know who rules them...
Good points thank you very much

I too think that gods are some inner aspects they are part of our DNA they manifest inside us. However maybe they are separated beings living on another planet but why would they leave their offspring at the mercy of faith? I don't know...too many questions without answers I still need to investigate further for myself.

I would not take the risk to make a final assumptions I will honour the Gods forever since they manifested good things in my life and I hate ungratitude in me or others.

Even Cobra is somehow trying to fix Maxine errors but not in an obvious manner by saying 'the gods never left'.

Interesting points however I need to research more for myself which I will do and will try to think outside the box and see the question from any side with an open mind.

Which we should all do
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

Velcro wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:55 am
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:49 am Hey Velcro, interesting posts you made and that was a reason in what I caught on with Don of why I stopped interacting with him.

Good points thank you very much

I too think that gods are some inner aspects they are part of our DNA they manifest inside us. However maybe they are separated beings living on another planet but why would they leave their offspring at the mercy of faith? I don't know...too many questions without answers I still need to investigate further for myself.

I would not take the risk to make a final assumptions I will honour the Gods forever since they manifested good things in my life and I hate ungratitude in me or others.

Even Cobra is somehow trying to fix Maxine errors but not in an obvious manner by saying 'the gods never left'.

Interesting points however I need to research more for myself which I will do and will try to think outside the box and see the question from any side with an open mind.

Which we should all do
Mercy of fate *
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Sorry dipshit, unlike you who actually threatens to doxx people on this forum. I never doxxed nor have I threatened to doxx people.

What's a normal day in Sitardass land. Sitardass wakes up puts his shirt on backwards and his shoes on his head as he walks down the road to the methadone clinic then comes home drinks his breakfast, shits his chav gear pants and passes out. Then he wakes up to look for ice he might have dropped behind the sofa while high.
666siatris wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:59 pm

Don Danko wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:58 am Sorry to disappoint your strange conspiracy ranting. But as I have already stated numerous times I left the JoS when I found out about the Final RTR just being a Kabbalah ritual. In fact that is the reason I was officially kicked out of the JoS by Cobra in public for finding this out and warning others. If your conspiracy theories had any weight I would still be in the JoS as a clergy member. The strangest claims of your conspiracy rants is your accusation that I am somehow responsible for other Clergy members in the case of Salem Burke who was already gone years before I was made Clergy, personal problems in their lives. That is tinfoil hat level, moon base one rambling on your part. Are you medicated or what. I have always been against drugs and alcoholic drinking. What is there to trust I already proved the Final RTR is a Kabbalah ritual.

I simply believed Maxine's claims it was the enemy that did of all that. I got wise later on its them Shlomo demons [Hebrew angels]. I got wise to the Lucy stuff from personal experience. I didn't hide this as even you admit. Some conspiracy so deep and vast. lol

Also I worked there for 15 years. Around a decade of that was a HP. You can't even get your time right despite I stated this in public. Deep researcher.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

I have to interject. I was once a true believer but that was blown out of the water when cobra tried to destroy me. It woke me up. I realized this person speaking didn't believe anything he promoted; no truth, no justice, no nothing. And that includes maxine. If there was justice, I'd not have been attacked like I was. Everything he accused me of was a lie. So what this showed me is that this person is a filthy liar. And therefore, Satan wasn't with him. Because Satan is about truth. And then Satan asked me to create a new space, where people would be free. Which I did.

I have spent hundreds of dollars out of my own pocket to create this platform. And still do to this day. What? You think this space just appeared out of nothing? I pay for it! So for you to claim I want your money, souls, etc...is disinformation....and BTW, if I had to pay HP Black Mamba for everything he has done for this platform, which is astronomical, he has done so much! I couldn't have afforded him. He donated his time and expertise, because he is passionate about what he believes. As am I. You ought to thank him instead of attacking him! He has been a blessing.

We are doing this because we believe in free speech and in freedom, and we want others to benefit, which is the Satanic thing to do. So don't you dare try to claim I want your money or time or soul. It's a total bullshit lie. Satan doesn't want your money, time or soul, and nor do we.

Don't lump us in with tyrants. And make no mistake: Cobra is a filthy tyrant.

The nonsense about this place built on stolen money is a total bullshit lie.

I saw what was done to Don and reached out to him, invited him here. His voice was stolen, as mine was. And that was a crime. He deserves to be heard, just as all of us do. Whatever he does now with his voice is on him. And that is free speech. And free speech is Satanic and good.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition