The Truth About Satan And The Joy Of Satan

GoldenDragon

Re: The Truth About Satan And The Joy Of Satan

Post by GoldenDragon »

Else wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 6:54 pm Baal - With all his other names in different cultures is Satan, our Creator.

If Satan was your creator, then ask him the following questions:

1. Besides the primordial material substances, did you create the seas, the mountains, the skies and all we see and don't see?

2. Is there any way that I can use to contact the Elohim or The Gods based on the fact that you are the creator of any and all things, seen and unseen?

3. Will you really and truly provide me with guidance for my evolution?

4. Is there any way you can create / manifest something helpful in my life?

If the answer is no to all these questions, then it's more evident that Satan isn't at all the creator.
Else

Post by Else »

GoldenDragon wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 10:07 pm
Else wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 6:54 pm Baal - With all his other names in different cultures is Satan, our Creator.

If Satan was your creator, then ask him the following questions:

1. Besides the primordial material substances, did you create the seas, the mountains, the skies and all we see and don't see?

2. Is there any way that I can use to contact the Elohim or The Gods based on the fact that you are the creator of any and all things, seen and unseen?

3. Will you really and truly provide me with guidance for my evolution?

4. Is there any way you can create / manifest something helpful in my life?

If the answer is no to all these questions, then it's more evident that Satan isn't at all the creator.

I won't ask Him anything on your behalf because I can't take such a role but in my opinion,

BAAL OR SATAN, BELIAL as Don called Him, will assist each one of us individually
you have your own journey. It's REALLY up to you to reveal the the truth of the matter and follow a path /initiate yourself as you see fit

I left this here as an interesting link between characters for Don to investigate.

Wishing you luck!
Else

Post by Else »

GoldenDragon wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:55 pm
Else wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:46 am
Are you someone from the JoS? You should stop mixing the Demons with the Gods.

They are easily interchangeable

That was the point Don made in his little sermon he published. Demons are just vampiric spirits.

What do you mean what was the point? He expressed an opinion

Beelzebub is the Demon representing Gluttony, Decay, Power (to his hosts) and even Conquest.

He is neither Bel, nor Baal, nor Zeus or Belenus.

He is also Thor I could start listing many names from other cultures.

One is Celtic, the other you mentioned Messopotamian,

That's the exact point. They link together showing us the same DEITY the god of the goods our father

And Baalphegor is the name of the Goetic Demon representing sloth and which also feeds of excrements and brings often destructive ideas / inventions which come quick and destroy the summoner because that is the nature of Baalphegor's inventions

Bephagor is a Latin version of Baal Peor. Baal is not a title either

So, please, stop mixing the Gods with the Demons.

Hail Bael!
Else

Post by Else »

Of course all videos info and research online can have misleading info but there is much insigh to gain even so

Else

Post by Else »

Even in theological sources, predominantly christian, Beelzebub is another name for Satan whick is Baal etc
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

The Demonic spirits are Jinn, they will take the names given within the texts to gain access to humans to manipulate them for energy and control. The deities are a different category of being. Belial of the goetia is a Jinn spirit. I have dealt with this spirit in person more then once and also dealt with the arch Angel and deities in person. The arch angel and deity I asked confirmed the demons are Jinn spirits.

Just go and worship Zeus as Zeus from the texts on the actual god and stop inviting these vampire spirits into your life. The spirits of the texts of the demons have nothing to do with what Christians wrote into the Bible they created.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

This was the problem Maxine was a con artist who just slapped a scam together to live off of people. She didn't care to put out anything honest or truthful just anything she could promote to con people in, boss them around and take their money. She lived like the Jews she hated. She needed that KFC money she would eat that KFC till she passed out on her sofa as she frequently bragged to the clergy in private.
Last edited by Don Danko333 on Fri Jul 19, 2024 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

The Joy of Satan is now just worshipping Maxine so who cares about the fictional Satan. Maxine is god now....

The Maxine cult is now here....

Last edited by Don Danko333 on Fri Jul 19, 2024 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Maxine believed black, red and white where the sacred colors of Satan because that is the color of the KFC logo...
Else

Post by Else »

The bitter truth is you never know whom you might interact with in the astral or their intention