Bitches

Ipsissimus83

Re: Bitches

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:36 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:10 pmall of us are His ambassadors, so yeah. For me, it's all about Satan.
For the sake of clarity, by "His" as opposed to "his" you mean we are Satan's ambassadors, not Cobra's?
Lmao. Your responses are genius.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Psychotron wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:47 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:33 pm Because YOU KNOW you did not act manly by coming here like a rat. Excuse my language. I sense you a good person I am actually sure but what good for if you are so weak in managing a crisis like the cobra's conflict. You are like the wife who run cheating. You sell off to easy my friend not a good trait. Please, reflect.
Libel and slanduh.
About rituals I was one of the worse critic of them and one of the first to scream where are the rituals for race awakening WHILE YOU WERE THERE LIKE A FAKE COWARD TOO WEAK TO ASK COBRA STRAIGH INTO HIS FACE. YOU JUST PLAYED ALONG. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Were you born yesterday, or today rather? Because that’s EXACTLY what I did yesterday and I got banned because of it.

If you are so “manly” why haven’t you done this and had this same experience that I did :dance:

Blahbrah and the Goy of Satan isn’t sending their best folks!
You know what there's no point in arguing with this loser or losers that come here. They have their own head up their ass. So it's like talking to a brick wall. It will not matter what you say or what evidence you provide or facts. They are too ignorant AND STUPID. They have they haven't reached maturity or hasn't come of age. Lol
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:16 pm The worse situation is now that Satan's children are fighting and destroying eachother forgetting WHY they came and dedicated to this path in the first place.

You can scream at Cobra as much as you want but by the end of the day he is THE ONLY ONE doing SOMETHING

Yeah yeah he is limited, stupid call him whatever, but he cames up with possible solutions at the world issues while most of you doing what? Come up with better corrections and alternatives, if you are CAPABLE!!! I am ready to support any initiatives and hear them out but not slaughter all day long and bitching around.

Your efforts at destroying his best efforts are retaded and indeed some of you might be enemies on purpose and on a mission.

:think:
these are jews. stop questioning that. they are all jews and kikes.

THESE ARE NOT DEDICATED OR REAL SATANIST!

A REAL SS WOULD NEVER DO THIS

i will send u files. send me ur email

-siatris
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:10 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:47 pm
Ipsissimus83 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:40 pm Lmao. Seriously. If he was doing something in the world then why is he wasting time on the forums? He lives in the internet obviously.

You know most of you defending Cobra or is Cobra need to grow up and get your head out of your ass. You making accusations is laughable because of constantly and obsessively coming here when you can just stop coming here if it bothers you but apparently... THIS SAYS MORE ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER THAN ABOUT US.

You are suffering from severe delusions. I predict JoS going down and Cobra is fucking up and failing badly. I predict JoS will be home a shit hole and are a home with a dead place.
Bitch is Saturday evening enjoying my cocktail why do you want to ruin my weekend?

Stop talking you hypocrite bitch..your loyalty to Satan is zero or to the white race and especially to the white race. So I won't bother debating with you about Cobra, because we don't share the same values, bitch

But I will answer to your retarded statements not for you but for others:

Your first statement YES BITCH he has to spend a lot of time online that's basically his Job, bitch.

What's your gain if Jos is going down bitch are you a jew? Tell me PLEASE what's your motivation? I know you have an empty head and go no where in life...but I don't understand what's your problem.

And just to be clear bitch I AM NOT DEFENDING HC. I AM HIS WORSE ENEMY AND TRUST ME YOU CAN'T GET ANY WORSE THAN THAT.

I give him the proper credit for his work but when I see a TATE POST- I GET ANGRY
When I see him banning people instead of addressing them in private - I get mad.

You might ask why? because all of this hit in SATAN'S image and reputation..Cobra is like a portal, like an official representative, and all of us are His ambassadors, so yeah. For me, it's all about Satan.

wow so important tate post.. lets hate

seriously you people fucking suck.

I hope Cobra leaves you all and goes to become a president or something

youre all fucking trash really

-siatris
Howlite

Post by Howlite »

“Solutions” like posting long boring shit on a fully irrelevant forum doesn’t change shit in the world.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

People fight back he screams ''infighting''. Fucking trash manipulative people
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Only Satan can give him an official status, he never did, so shut the fuck up
shitposterInquisitor

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:24 am...
-siatris
AnonPoster wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:26 am ...
-siatris
Too fake. Too obvious. Nice try, though. 1/10 for lack of effort.
shitposterInquisitor

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:40 pm Only Satan can give him an official status, he never did, so shut the fuck up
There is hierarchy and bosses and bosses' bosses do delegate, obviously. Show how Satan did not give official status.
shitposterInquisitor

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:17 am
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:36 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:10 pmall of us are His ambassadors, so yeah. For me, it's all about Satan.
For the sake of clarity, by "His" as opposed to "his" you mean we are Satan's ambassadors, not Cobra's?
Lmao. Your responses are genius.
Well, what can I say? :mrgreen: