RTR WIN for the enemy

ImprisonedSoul

Re: RTR WIN for the enemy

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

Agni wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:52 am
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:03 am
Agni wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:39 am

The Gods and Goddesses are not omniscient nor omnipotent. They are very busy with protecting and helping many people.

There is a veil around that blocks most of their energy to manifest on earth.

The Gods and Goddesses can as well get attacked, drained and even get veils on them. That exhausts them as well.

It seems no one has ever thought that the Gods and Goddesses are similar to us humans. But they have much much more power and knowledge. You guys keep puting them on a pedestal because you are so lazy and afraid to actually work on yourselves and work with them.

And of course, like humans, the Gods and Goddesses dont love or have to love everyone nor save everyone just because someone that doesn't even bother to work with them whimes about it.
How do you know that these 'Gods' and 'Goddesses' working with aren't actually impostors or very advanced thought forms...? Do you have an open third eye? Do you have the ability see through these beings; and know them at their core...? To where you can accurately determine that they're real; and have your best interests in mind? And if not... Then why are you acting like you know what you're talking about?
How do I know? Because I checked and tested them. There are plenty of impostors under many names. Cobra, Don and many SS confuse these entities. And even when you get attacked some entities can and will create fakes. Its easy to fall for it.

An open 3rd eye isnt enough to see through them. You actually need to put in the work and check them as best as you can. Talking and theorizing about them isnt gonna solve the mystery.

Yes i can check them. Otherwise i wouldn't be talking.

And regarding another post.. you cant just change someone and free them just through telepathy. Your mind isnt the only problem that keeps you in a low state.
Still waiting for a reply; it's not in good taste to make an assertion ((as if it's 100% factual)) without backing it up in anyway... Or giving any real explanation. =) Come on man, where's your manners...?
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:15 pm
Snakeway wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:58 pm
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:28 am

And what proof do you have that this 'God' of yours exists...? Do you have any **ACTUAL** proof...?
Give me an example of what a proof would be. lol. What would be accepted as proof by you?
Strong evidence; just not hearsay like this; "Well, Satan helps me meditate..." or "Satan protects me from Reptilians/ ((even though I'm not a real threat to them anyways))". I need something a bit more concrete... You understand? So far; Everything you've said in support of his existence has always been easily refutable.
where is the EXAMPLE
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:17 pm
In the same way, I had another revelation on the question that bugs me : why Cobra is not taken out by the Gods?
The answer is: he will become a martyr of our race who fought for our cause with the enemy and people as a result would had carry on with the bullshit forever. Therefore Gods wants HIS EXPOSURE. For all people and members to know his real face and intentions.
He is not because they don't give a shit. the Gods are indiferen't toward this kinf of things
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:46 pm
In the same way, I had another revelation on the question that bugs me : why Cobra is not taken out by the Gods?
The answer is: he will become a martyr of our race who fought for our cause with the enemy and people as a result would had carry on with the bullshit forever. Therefore Gods wants HIS EXPOSURE. For all people and members to know his real face and intentions.
He is not because they don't give a shit. the Gods are indiferen't toward this kinf of things
I am sure they do especially for the minors and pure victims of those people.

100% they are not indiferent.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:45 pm
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:15 pm
Snakeway wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:58 pm

Give me an example of what a proof would be. lol. What would be accepted as proof by you?
Strong evidence; just not hearsay like this; "Well, Satan helps me meditate..." or "Satan protects me from Reptilians/ ((even though I'm not a real threat to them anyways))". I need something a bit more concrete... You understand? So far; Everything you've said in support of his existence has always been easily refutable.
where is the EXAMPLE
How about this; Give me the **BEST EVIDENCE** that you currently have for Satan's existence; right now... And we can go from there. :) Your best evidence; what is it...?
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:51 pm

I don't know how to explain this or how to put it in proper words.

The best I can say it right now is that us when victimized see our little square. There is a wider spectrum of understanding and Gods have it. I trusted them although there were moments of heavy questioning...the only thing I can say for sure is that patience reflection and maditations always showed me why the Gods decide one thing or another and THEY NEVER DISAPPOINTED me in the long run...everything they do is perfectly logical and good for the long run.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

This is not my personal experience, they don't give a shit about what people do to each other.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:24 pm

This is not my personal experience, they don't give a shit about what people do to each other.
I respect your opinion. I maintain mine.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:57 pm

The best I can say it right now is that us when victimized see our little square. There is a wider spectrum of understanding and Gods have it. I trusted them although there were moments of heavy questioning...the only thing I can say for sure is that patience reflection and maditations always showed me why the Gods decide one thing or another and THEY NEVER DISAPPOINTED me in the long run...everything they do is perfectly logical and good for the long run.
They don't give a shit. the amount of victims maxine made using their name is unbelieveable. Never once the Gods gave a shit.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:27 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:57 pm

They don't give a shit. the amount of victims maxine made using their name is unbelieveable. Never once the Gods gave a shit.

For anybody cursing Cobra, if anybody - DON'T MAKE HIM A MARTYR. EXPOSE HIM!
If he is dead - his minions will love him even more and will assume jews killed him at duty

To be honest with you about Maxine victims and to what degree she destoyed people I REALLY DON'T Know. Although judging from how she killed Melissa for gossiping about the hygiene of her house solely, (in her own words!)- I can only guess what kind of person she was... she eventually paid the ultimate price and now she is dead and her karma will follow her in the next life. She did not believe in any karma however but funny enough even jews once a year transfer their karma(their sins) to other nations in their blood rituals.

Gods have a tough job because they have to respect the free will of people as well. It's more complicated than we would understand. But again, just an opinion.

Offtopic: If I personally would have the ultimate power over everything and everyone, I will be the same. I would not treat people BETTER or WORSE for the FEAR of punishment of any God.
Only christians does things or don't do things for the fear of their god.
Fear... like animals.